That One Summer 《 Vmin 》

By shinygem12

16 year old Jimin finds a lonely 16 year old Taehyung one day during a summer. Jimin fills the lonely void in... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
I got tagged
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Tag alert
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Final Chapter
So the plan...

Chapter 45

6.5K 347 399
By shinygem12

A/n: honestly I feel so bad I'm like a tease, I keep clicking the publish button by mistake. They need to move that publishing button I swear. Also schools starting next week rip.

Taehyung's POV

Worse decision of my life:

falling into deep sleep with my hair still wet from showering.

I feel so awful that I believe I've been sacrificed by my own betrayal of a body to go through the stages of dying a slow, painful death.

My eyes are like dragging themselves down deeper into my skull by how heavy they feel, and my nose is completely stuffed with so much impenetrable goo that I've officially become a mouth breather.

I even cried gallons in when Jimin was hugging me last night, and where the annoying pains are really come from at the moment, is the throbbing headache after from me balling my eyes dry that aren't helping the headache from this sickness. The inside of my head is pounding against my skull like it's demanding to be let out.

I got the damn cold.

It was so bad to the point that I couldn't even walk a few feet without loosing footing like someone who has sea sickness and is travelling across the Pacific.

Jimin advised that I should go lie down by how dizzy I appeared, and though I tried to refuse his offer, I realised that I didn't have much a choice.

It was like a gang team up consisting of two, Jimin on my left arm and his mother occupying my right, both dragging me into a room with a threat of chaining me down if I didn't stay.

I was officially bed written.

And let me tell you, I find it so absurd, how they categories these symptoms as one of a cold, but through the simulation, the whole room is hot as hell; like am I being roasted in an oven without noticing.

But then, you get these like random chilly moments while your organs are setting aflame, like your blood had just ran cold because you realised you were being cooked alive. It's honestly bothersome and I hate it.

I feel bad too, causing Jimin and his mom to be doting needlessly on me. I'm literally being dead weight for them as I just lay here staring at the ceiling.

They're both taking care of me right now; he's watching over me as his mom made some healing chicken soup.

I had told those two they really didn't have to because I didn't want to cause unnecessary work for them, but like I was a television they had turned to mute, none of my words got through to them. They're both stubborn people.

I direct my head elsewhere than the same wooden ceiling, regretting that I attempted to count the planks since they only made my vision start to spin.

I'm falling victim to a tired sensation but I don't feel to sleep.

My gaze lands to the right of me, where a cute boy was dozing off as he sat right next to me on a wooden chair. A smile so barely noticeable snuck its was onto my face, but a little upset pout replaces it.

Right now, I envy Jimin; it's like the guy's immune system made of steel or something. He was in the same situation as me, hair wet while falling asleep on the couch, yet he shows no signs of a horrible cold like me. It's not like I want him to get sick or anything, but seriously come on, he could at least be hacking up coughs or sneezing uncontrollably.

I bet he even stayed up late that night too by how his body was in danger of falling off the chair he was in.

His big head would gradually lean dangerously to the side as it tries to tip off his balance, then it would just drop like gravity yanked it down, making me fear that his neck will break from the force.

But he will always catch himself before he fell, jolting awake and mumbling something about foods to himself.

This continued on for some time as I just stared, but the door inches open which catches my attention, his mom peeking her head quietly into the room. When our gazes line up with one another, a warmhearted smile modifies her calm facial features.

She puts all her weight flatly on one foot as the other pushes the door fully open for her to pass, her hidden tray unveiling itself as she makes her way through the door. Her proceeding falters as she loses balance on the one foot holding her vertical, stumbling as she almost drops the amount of things that the tray was holding.

The expression on my face only showed worry, and when she saw how her clumsiness changed my looks, she gives me a toothy grin in attempt to cover it up.

I swing my legs over the edge of the bed, already shifting my weight to my arms to help push me up to my feet and help her. The look on her face remakes itself as her eyebrows furrows and her hair slightly shakes no.

"Sit down Taehyung," she fretted with a little pout since she already knew what I was trying to do. I ignored her anyway and pushed myself up, but I guess I felt so disoriented that I sat back down without realising.

I brace myself to try and get up again, but all the strength in my arm felt disintegrated with that one trial and fail.

"It's really fine, trust me. Thank you for your concern but you're sick and you need to rest, I can handle this," Her face had a grateful look to it, but her reassuring words didn't make the anxious look fade from my face.

Her eyebrows shift as one goes up while the other dips down, and I bet if she didn't have to use both hands to carry the tray, her hip would stick out and one hand would rest on it like a posture with attitude.

"What? You think I'm weak don't you," she challenged, a daring glint in her eyes sparks as she puts on a little snugged smirk, and all the things that were flashing in my head was caution, hazardous, choose your response smartly before you get killed.

I shook my head no so briskly it felt like my brain was going to melt to mush. She lets loose a lighthearted giggle at my timid behaviour, causing my eyes to get captured and mesmerised by her expression.

It's just like how Jimin looks when he laughs. I know its his mom, but I didn't know they had the same enchanting effect.

" Stop worrying then. Got it?" She demands gently as she begins to walk over to me.

"Sorry for causing you trouble though" I murmur, moving my head yes with understanding what she told me, waiting patiently as she made her way over to me.

"Hey Jimin, move so I can sit," she requested not rushed but still in a little urgent way. The said boy stays in his slumped posture where he sat, and her eyes flew to me in question on why he wasn't responding.

"He's sleeping," I quietly inform her on why her son basically ignored her plead. Her eyebrows rise up as the realisation hits her, turning her attention back to the almost unconscious boy.

"Jimin wake up," she demands as she uses her knee to shake him, giving up when he just mumbled five more minutes to her.

Her face shows a little agitation to her lazy sons behaviour, but it soon lights up as an idea pops into her head. A mischievous smirk slides onto her lips, her bending down slightly so she can get closer to his ear.

"I threw away your ribs that was in the fridge," she smoothly told in one go, triggering him immediately open his eyes to look dead into hers, disbelief forming his gaze.

"Did you really?" he questioned urgently, already on the verge of being depressed about his lost rib.

"No, now move boy,"she says shooing him out of the seat, relief washing over his face as he got up. She drops herself down on the chair with a loud, satisfied, sigh escaping her lips, but a little grin makes a reappearance on her face while her back is to Jimin.

"I actually ate it," she admits with a snicker, the thankful boy in the back sending her a look of skepticism to his mothers words. But his hope falls as he turns away and let's go a tragic groan when she didn't classify her words this time as a lie.

"Mom, I was gonna eat that today," he whines like a little child, his mother paying no attention to her sons distress state.

"Here you go Taehyung," she smiles with eyes, blowing on the soup on the spoon she was about to feed me.

"Oh, you don't have to do that," I murmur shyly to her attempt to feed me, but she continues to drive the spoon closer to my mouth.

"Open," she directs firmly, somehow having the power to make me not go against her words and do what she says.

Eventually Jimin stopped sulking in the corner about his ribs and just stared at us, no expression really taking his face. I let myself meet his gaze, but his face still doesn't change with the eye contact.

With Jimin, I can't help but wonder, if he genuinely likes me. It's not that I feel like he would play with my feelings like I thought he did before, but rather if I'm good enough to be with him; by his side.

I can't help but feel insecure about the matter.

She puts the spoon to my mouth again, drawing my gaze to fall to her.

"Sorry for the trouble," I apologise again, feeling bad that I'm causing her to waste her time on me like this.

"Stop saying sorry Taehyung," she gently comments to my words, a reassuring smile resting on her face. "I want to take care of you out of my own free will so you shouldn't feel like you should apologise to me okay."

"But I still feel bad for putting you through all this work for me," I announced, not feeling right about just letting her do everything.

She ponders on my words, analysing them to understand my feelings behind it. "If you really feel like you have to tell my something for doing this for you, tell me thank you,"

"Thank you?," I questioned, her head slightly shaking yes to my words.

"Yeah, I'll feel better if you showed me gratitude instead of apologising for something I chose to do." I think about what she told me, and I decide to try it.

"Then, thank you, Mrs Park." I sheepishly murmur to her, not even knowing why I feel so shy all of a sudden.

She gives me another pleasant smile, and I can't help think about how it warms my heart to see it. "Can I call you Tae?" She asks suddenly, throwing me a little off by her question.

"Ah, yeah sure," I say accidentally sounding unsure, his mother catching on quick to the the tone I used.

"You don't have to force it, if you don't like it you can tell me," she reminds me earnestly, her smile fading a little so she can make a more serious face as she says it.

"Oh no, I just thought that I like when u say it and it's kinda embarrassing." I clarifying the misunderstanding, fidgeting with my hand while directing my eyes to somewhere else in the room.

She giggles at my shyness, a genuine laugh emitting from her. A small smile takes my lips. I'm becoming fond of her laugh, just like I did with his. Jimin and his mom have so much wonderful qualities that they share, and I'm glad I get to witness it.

" I want to feed him now," Jimin stats out of no where, literally shoving his hands in front of his mom so she can hand him the food.

She gives him a look then she looks at me. "Guess thats my queue to leave then," she announces as she gets up, handing the tray over to the impatient looking boy.

"I'll come back to give you you're medicine," she tells me as she taps my shoulder, kissing my forehead in a caring manner. " Get some sleep after."

"I'll give him the medicine, so you don't have to come back, " Jimin comes off sounding a little heartless, his mom turning around and showing a surprised look.

"Oh okay, my son is learning to take care of others, wouldn't want to stop him now." She
jokily discloses, causing me to chuckle at her silliness. "Anyway, see you later Tae."

I wave goodbye to her as she does the same to me, the door clicking in notification to her departure.

The room now reeks of silence, Jimin steering then soup then collects some into the spoon, pushing the silverware towards my mouth.

The stirring he did caused the hot bottom to rise to the top, scorching my mouth as it made contact.

"Ouch. Jimin that's too hot for me to eat," I softly inform him, my bottom lip getting slightly burned from the hot soup that he fed me.

"Oh, sorry," he apologises as a little panic flashes across his face, him instantly beginning to blow on it like his mother did.

I just stare as I wait for my next serving, my eyes gradually focusing on his lips rather than the soup. His tongue darts out softly to lick his plumped lips as they had gotten slightly chapped from the blowing.

I unconsciously bite my own because of it, slightly starting to crave his and make it Leeds dry. I felt intoxicated last night when he kissed me so gently with a rough edginess to it, and I'm not gonna lie, I wanted more of it.

But I'm too embarrassed to ask him to kiss me again, and I'm too awkward of a person to make the first move.

"Hey Taehyungie," he suddenly calls my name, causing my wondering mine to come back and my gaze to fly up to his eyes. His stare was already piercing into mine when I looked, and I start to wonder if he caught me staring at his lips.

"Don't let anyone feed you except me okay," he spoke dead serious, his gaze not faltering to even blink.

"Why?" I ask him, completely confused about his reason.

"Just cause," he defends, a little pettiness becoming clearer in his tone.

I look at him with a little suspicion.

"Jimin, are you perhaps, jealous, of your mom feeding me earlier?"I asked puzzled, not really thinking it's true but that's the only signs I'm getting from him.

"Yes I am so don't let her feed you or let anyone else got it."

I honestly got thrown off by his bluntness, but I start to smile at his minor concern as I thought about how childish he's acting; I still shake my head yes in agreement even though I thought he was being extra. "If it makes you feel better, then sure. I won't let anyone else feed me." I say.

"Glad we agree." He concludes then and there, scooping up more soup and blowing on it like or conversation didn't happen.

Again, so childish.

---

After the soup is finished and he gives me the medicine, Jimin literally climbs over me to come lie down to make himself comfortable on the bed.

The medicine I took began to make me extremely drowsy, amplifying my tiredness up a couple of notches.

" I'm going to sleep," I inform him so he wouldn't try to talk to me when I'm half asleep. I wrap the sheet cozily around me, my back facing him as I close my eyes to rest.

I'm half way in lost of consciousness when Jimin, for whatever reason, begins to poke me in the back.

"What do you want?" I mumble sluggishly.

"Look at me," he says, continuing with the annoying poking.

"Why?" I question, feeling too lazy to have to turn and look at him.

"I need to tell you something."

"Just tell me then."

"No you need to be looking at me."

I force my body to start turning, becoming a little upset that he made me loose my comfortable position.

"What do you want you hooligan, not letting the sick rest li-" he shuts me up with a quick kiss on the lip. I look at him with a blank expression, my brain not responding to his sudden affection since I was too tired to think.

His mouth becomes a little pout when I show him no reaction, so he leans in for another one.

He pecks my lips lightly over and over again like how little children gives kisses, and I slowly start to comprehend everything.

"Stop, you're gonna catch my cold." I finally say, trying so hard to keep in a rising blush.

He ignores my warning and leans in once again, wrapping his hand around my waste to pull me in as he lingers longer against my lips; dragging the edge of his tongue back and forth on my bottom lip.

I close my eyes as I begin to tense up by the feeling of his rough tongue on my sensitive lips, him smirking into the kiss at how flustered his was making me feel.

"I hope that helped your burn," he says smiling so innocently about it, but the look in his eyes seemed to tell a different story. I'm speechless, and I think he's enjoying it.

"Oh and Taehyung," he says, his voice dropping lower in octaves. "I did notice you staring at my lips like you were hungry earlier."

"No-Nope I wasn't," I say almost inaudible, my own words sounding like such a lie even to me. That's so embarrassing, he caught me staring.

"Your face is turning red like a tomato, maybe you've gotten sicker. He teases, poking my heated cheek. "Could it possibly be that I caused this."

"Shut up and let me sleep," I warned, hiding my reddened face as I turn away from him, a little chuckle leaving his lips at my actions.

"I'm glad to see you react more to me than my mom," he chirps proudly at his self accomplishment. I quietly laugh at his feelings of achievement over his mother.

Honestly, he's so immature,

A real goofball, but

I guess that's what I love about him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.3K 507 34
Jeon Jungkook and Park Jimin had been friends for a while now, but since Jungkook is Jimin's only friend, they have gotten really close in a short ti...
137K 5.4K 26
where 16 year old jungkook falls in love with his teacher. (pls why do ppl still read this? it's horrible. i was 16 when i wrote it-)
64.7K 2.6K 45
When Kim Taehyung's friend gives him the number of a boy named Park Jimin, that he saw on Jungkook's Instagram. (COMPLETED) #1 in vminfanfic 7/29/2018
572K 24.8K 57
"Hyung, that boy is making me feel things" Jungkook said when they stepped outside into the cold air. "I know me too. He's fucking adorable, and does...