Flash preferences

By gbow1999

In the first pages I'm describing your life Barry Allen Cisco Ramon Harrison Wells earth 2 Wally west Etc.p More

Family, age ,and who you live with
Job details
Best friends details
Meta human and how they reacted when they found out
How you met
When you realized you are in love with them
Catch up Eobard Thawne
Confession
First date and kiss
They ask you to move in
What you call each other
What they do for your birthday
Fight and break up
Kidnapped and make up
Soulmate AU Barry and Cisco
Soulmate AU Harry and Wally
Soulmate AU Eobard
Stealing clothing
I gotta question Barry and Cisco
I gotta question Harry (e2), Wally, and Eobard
I have something to tell you
Baby Harry (e2) and Eobard
Deaths
How you meet part two of a different AU some different people
You realise that you love them
Jeolous kiss
Soulmate AU Leonard Snart
Soulmate AU Mick Rory
Break up
Info
Cisco
Barry
Harry
Eobard
Leonard
Mick
Cisco
H.R.
Eobard
Barry
Leonard
Harry
Mick
Eobard
Leonard
Ralph Dibny
Harry
Ralph
Cisco
Harry
Barry
Ralph
Mick
Cisco
Cisco 2
Leonard
H.R.
Eobard
Ralph
Ralph 2
Harry
Eobard 2
Barry
Barry 2
Eobard
Ralph
H.R.
Cisco
Harry
Leonard
Hunter Zolomon
Barry
Ralph
Eobard
Harry
Cisco
Harry 2
Barry

Im so sorry

3.4K 74 12
By gbow1999

(This is for all of them.)

I woke up in a hospital and turned to see my brother beside my bed.

"(Y/N) your up!" He said happily.

"What happen?" I asked confused.

"You passed out the doctors said it was because of a complication with the pregnancy." (Brother's name) said softly.

"Is the baby okay?" I asked scared.

"Yea the baby is fine they said it was were you where so stressed." 

"Okay I'm tired." I said softly.

"Well that may have to wait because (your guy's name) is here and he is panicking outside."

"Send the moron in." I said softly.

Barry

Barry ran into the room and ran to my side.

"(Y/N) are you okay?" He asked scared.

"Yea I'm fine." I said softly.

"When I saw you hit the ground I was so scared.... I thought I had lost you." He said as tears feel from his face.

"I'm okay." I said looking away.

"I'm so sorry I let what Thawne say over come me I was so scared that I would never see you again that I thought breaking up with you would make it where I wouldn't have to live without you.... I don't care for Iris I only want you."

"I love you." I said with tears in my eyes.

"I love you too and this little human growing inside of you." He said kissing me.

Leonard

Leonard walked inside of the room and all I saw was pure anger on his face.

"You are a idiot!" He said angry.

"You are a cheater." I said glaring at him.

"That wasn't my fault and how could you leave when your that stressed!"

"I was angry because I wanted to surprise you with the picture of our child." I said through tears.

"I'm so sorry that I yelled and that you thought I could ever cheat on you.... I didn't and I wouldn't."

"Lenny will you hold me?" I asked sadly.

He laid beside me on the bed and wrapped his arms around me. I laid back and hugged him while crying. He leaned down and gently kissed my lips.

"I love you Leonard." I said hugging him.

"I love both of you." He said hugging me.

Mick

It wasn't Mick who walked into the room it was a woman.

"Hi how can I help you?" I asked.

"I'm a friend of Mick's....... he would of came but he was afraid... that he would hurt you." She said softly.

"Why would he be scared of hurting me?"

"The mission we were on..... he was tortured and Leonard was killed."

I gasped and went to get up.

"Hey you need to rest." She said stopping me.

"You listen to me I will hurt you if you try to stop me from seeing the moron that I love with all my heart now take me to him." I said angry.

She shook her head yes and helped me to a ship. On the way she told me her name was Sara Lance. When I got to the ship I saw Jax and Stein.

"Miss Ramon it is good to see you." Stein said smiling at me.

"Where is Mick?" I asked looking around.

They pointed to a room and I walked to it. I opened the door to see Mick on a bed with the note I left for him. I walked over to him and placed my hand on his shoulder.

"(Y/N)?" He asked shocked.

"Yea it's me sweetheart.... I'm here." I said sitting beside him.

"You should go."

"Not gonna happen I'm not going anywhere." I said grabbing the note and ripping it in half.

I wrapped my arms around his waist and hugged him.

"I'm so sorry..... I thought we would be back I never meant to hurt you and then.... Leonard he.... he died saving me." Mick said hugging me as he cried.

"It's okay baby it's okay.... look at me I'm not leaving....we are not leaving." I said smiling.

"We?"

"I'm pregnant." I said smiling at him.

"I'm gonna be a father?" He asked shocked.

"Yep." I said kissing his cheek.

He smiled and pulled me to him kissing me on the lips and smiling into the kiss.

Thawne

Harrison/Eobard rolled into the room and asked Barry if he could speak to me alone.

"How do you feel Miss Allen?" He asked softly.

"Why do you care Thawne?" I asked looking away from him.

"Because it is important that you are fine." He said softly.

"No the only thing in important to you is beating my brother." I said angry.

"Right now what's important is you!" He said angry.

"Really cause last time we talked you said you only needed me to help stop my brother." I said angry.

"I lied I was so angry that I lied! What do I have to do to make up for that please tell me!"

I was shocked because he never begged and here he was begging.

"I will get up right now and tell your brother everything if it means I can keep you if I can stay here with you." He said softly. "I'm so sorry please don't leave me."

I bust out crying and made hand gestures for him to come over to me. When he did I hugged him and pulled him to sit beside me.

"I love you (Y/N) Allen I love you so much..... and I love the child that you carry." He said changing to his normal face and kissing me softly.

"I love you too.... I think I should tell Barry about us but not about you being the one who took our mother's life." I said kissing him.

"I'm fine with that.... I love you.." he said hugging me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6K 109 17
Disclaimer: I don't own pictures, movie, music or show.
460 5 16
this is my first sonic story and it will be how I see myself in this world and meet sonic and his friends this will also be my first male reader x t...
346K 9.4K 27
My first X reader so I apologize if it is not to your liking
38.9K 879 31
Pretty self explanatory I think. Lot's of hurt Barry! Barry whumps! yay! Started a bit late, but here we gooo!