Im so sorry

(This is for all of them.)

I woke up in a hospital and turned to see my brother beside my bed.

"(Y/N) your up!" He said happily.

"What happen?" I asked confused.

"You passed out the doctors said it was because of a complication with the pregnancy." (Brother's name) said softly.

"Is the baby okay?" I asked scared.

"Yea the baby is fine they said it was were you where so stressed." 

"Okay I'm tired." I said softly.

"Well that may have to wait because (your guy's name) is here and he is panicking outside."

"Send the moron in." I said softly.

Barry

Barry ran into the room and ran to my side.

"(Y/N) are you okay?" He asked scared.

"Yea I'm fine." I said softly.

"When I saw you hit the ground I was so scared.... I thought I had lost you." He said as tears feel from his face.

"I'm okay." I said looking away.

"I'm so sorry I let what Thawne say over come me I was so scared that I would never see you again that I thought breaking up with you would make it where I wouldn't have to live without you.... I don't care for Iris I only want you."

"I love you

"I love you." I said with tears in my eyes.

"I love you too and this little human growing inside of you." He said kissing me.

Leonard

Leonard walked inside of the room and all I saw was pure anger on his face.

"You are a idiot!" He said angry.

"You are a cheater." I said glaring at him.

"That wasn't my fault and how could you leave when your that stressed!"

"I was angry because I wanted to surprise you with the picture of our child." I said through tears.

"I'm so sorry that I yelled and that you thought I could ever cheat on you.... I didn't and I wouldn't."