Instagram // Jelena

By j8anna

Selena and Justin go to the same school they just don't know about eachother until they find eachother on Ins... More

one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
new story
nine
ten
authors note
eleven
twelve
thirteen
Fourteen
about me
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
hey yall (:
twenty
sorry
Twenty one
happy thankgiving
new book
sorry ):
Instagram Book 2 ?
new book ?!

twenty two

1K 26 2
By j8anna

selena |

Justin and I return to my house and just stay and watch movies for a while . " Baby lets go out to eat tonight , my treat of curse only the best for my baby " Justin tells me and hes playing with my hair as i lay on his chest. The little things like that mean the most to me , i know that soon we wont have all of that because we will be busy with the tour . Things worry me because I know that there will be alot of girls on this tour , beautiful girls . I dont want what happened last time to happen again , I cant lose him again hes too important to me . I dont realize that tears are coming out of my eyes until Justin pulls me up and asks me why im crying . " baby whats wrong , does your head or tummy hurt ?" i laugh because he knows me so well but i just shake my head and say no while i wipe away my tears . " then what is it babylove "  " what if it happenes again justin , what if you find another girl thats better than me and you leave me . I dont want that to happen youre my life . In such a short amount of time you have become so important and im not letting you go again " He just looks at me and laughs , I raise my eyebrow but he just keeps laughing which kind of pissed me off so i rolled my eyes and start walking towards the stairs , he pulls me and back and in for a kiss . my back finds a wall and i look up , knowing that tears are still falling down my face i try to wipe them but he pulls my hands down to my side . " Selena , losing you the first time was one of the most painful things i have ever done , you are the light of my life and without you i dont know how i would get out of bed every morning , i mean honestly i dont think i would because there wouldnt be a point to living life without you . I have fallen in love with every single part of you and evry little thing my lovebug " at this point im a mess and have so many tears pouring down my face . " I love you baby " i tell him . " I cant wait to show you have much i love you babygirl " my heart melts to that as i put my lips on his . 

@ justinbieber
me and my girl rocking till the end ' loml 😢🔐😻  my fav & i cant wait to tour and live the rest of my life with her . 💗 | eight months strong . @ selenagomez

Wow im great i finally updated ! next step is book 2 ! 😼 i love you guys

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

41.9K 957 66
It all came through Instagram. BOOK COVER BY: tashajadewrites
28.2K 734 21
Justin and Selena are both famous. They both have to stay in the news so their managers told them to get a couple just for the publicity. In their pr...
43.2K 1.2K 53
What happens when Justin meets, Selena Gomez, Cancer patient? Is he gonna love her through it.
17.5K 492 17
She's a pop superstar. He's a YouTuber. He has the chance to meet her at one of her sold out show's. When the two meet, sparks fly. They are insepara...