Fake dating the Billionaire (...

By KittenWoman99

Kelly Shine is 22 years old and has been struggling to get by since she graduated from high school. She could... More

Be At My Office By 7:30.
I'm His Assistant.
Zaxby's!
I Found Me A Woman.
Fake Girlfriend?
Blaze and Gray.
A New Me.
The Whole Country Already Knows?!
Giggling Like A School Girl.
Meeting His Mom.
I'm More Of A Wine And Vodka Person.
Eye Candy.
That's Your Reason?!
I Can Do It On My Own.
I Thought You Don't Dance?
I Would Never Fall For You.
Sleep Baby Sleep.
I'm Not Gay!
Ellen DeGeneres.
I Told You Not To Fall For Me!
I Want A Cheap Swimsuit.
What Black Girl Knows How To Surf?
The Ex-Girlfriend.
I Would Be On Trial For Murder.
Thank You For Being Here For Me.
Your Future Wife Gets The Necklace.
I Don't Love Her.
He's Sick!
I'm Not Adorable!
Why Do You Have To Be An Asshole?!
I'll Tell Her Soon.
We Made Love.
Can We Go To The Amusement Park?
I'm Pregnant!
Epilogue.

Dancing In The Rain.

13K 742 75
By KittenWoman99

Kelly POV

I'm laying in the bed with a sleeping Michael. I'm watching tv right now and I had already made his soup.

I pick up Blaze and Gray and sit them on the bed with me, "Kelly, I'm sick." I look at a now awake Michael and scoff, "You think? Your soup is right there. Eat it slowly, so it won't come back up."

He groans and starts eating the soup. "What were you doing the whole time I was sleep?" I look at him and he is playing in his soup, "Stop playing in the soup!! And I have been watching tv and playing with these two animals."

Gray runs towards Michael and starts playing with his strings on his shorts. "She likes you more than me. And Blaze likes me more than you." Blaze is playing with the remote control, "Kelly! I feel so horrible! I'm telling my mom that you need to get sick next time!"

I look at him as if he was crazy and laugh, "You don't get sick often, do you?" He shakes his head no and groans. He slurps up his soup and sits the bowl on his nightstand.

"Let's just hope the soup stay down." I lay against the headboard and he puts his head in my lap. I run my hands through his hair and start singing.

After Song

"Are you going to sing that to your kids also?" I laugh and look at the tv, "I haven't thought of that, but I just might." He smiles and then rushes back to his side of the bed and throws up.

After he finishes puking out his stomach I once again go flush his throw up. "The soup came back up." I roll my eyes at the obvious, "Go take a bath and rest in there for a few minutes." He slides off the bed and then crawls to the bathroom, I pull out my phone and go to Snapchat.

"Oh My God! You are so sad when you're sick! You are literally crawling to the bathroom!" He groans and gives me the finger and I fall back on the bed with laughter.

He goes in the bathroom and close the door. "I'll knock on the door to let you know when to get out." He groans back in reply and my phone starts ringing.

"Hey Kelly! Where are you?!" This is why I love Brandi, she always calls and check up on me. "I'm at home, Michael got sick and I'm taking care of him." She groans over the phone. What is with everybody groaning?

"Well, I'm coming over anyway. I want to see you." She hangs up before I could say anything. I look at my phone like she's going to call me back.

I look at the time and then at the bathroom door, he has been in there for ten minutes now. I go to knock on the door, "Michael you can get out now!"

It was quiet for two minutes and then the door slowly opens, he leans against the door and looks at me, "I feel five percent better."

I help him to the bed, "Just rest and watch tv with me." He picks up Gray and play with her. "Who were you on the phone with?" I look at him and smile, "It was Brandi and saying that would be here soon." He groans and throws a little tantrum.

"I don't want her to come over. I'm sick, a sick person should not be around a lot of people." I look at him with wide eyes, "You are to big to be throwing a tantrum. She is coming over whether you like it or not." He pouts and throws a pillow at me.

The doorbell rings, "You lucky you were save by the bell." He groans as I go downstairs to the door. I open the door, "Hey Brandi! How's everything going?" She gives me a hug and we start walking upstairs.

"It's good, me and Ethan went shopping for things. And we cooked some lunch and I brought some for you and Michael." I grab the bowl and it consist of pasta salad, fried chicken, and spaghetti. "This is a weird combination."

She laughs and shrugs her shoulders, "We couldn't decide. Anyway, how is Michael doing?" I roll my eyes and stop walking once we get to the top of the stairs. "He is a whole different person, his medicine makes him like the way he is now. Oh! And he might glare at you."

She arch her eyebrow, "Why would he glare at me?" I scratch my head and then slowly open the door, "He's mad because you're here with me and he wants to be alone with me." She rolls her eyes and walk in the room, "Hey Michael, how are you feeling?"

He mumbles some words and turn his back at Brandi, "I know he did not just do that. Michael, I brought you and Kelly some food." He still has his back turned, Brandi look at me and I give her a small smile.

I let out a sigh and get on the bed and crawl beside him, "Michael, stop pouting and take the food she is giving you." He slowly turns around and takes the food from Brandi, "I will feel better if you feed me some of it."

Brandi sits on the bed and Blaze and Gray runs towards her, "You can't even eat this right now. You'll throw up the minute it settles in your stomach." He cross his arms, "I will not throw it up. I feel so much better."

I roll my eyes and give him a spoonful of the pasta salad and wait two minutes. He looks at me and give me a triumphant smile, "I told you it would st-. Blah Blah!"

I rub his back as he let it all out, Brandi starts laughing. "He is so adorable when he is on his meds." I roll my eyes and go to flush the throw up down.

I sit back on the bed and Michael lays his head on my lap, "I thought I could keep it down. I don't care no more. Can you just play with my hair?" Brandi starts recording us and I run my fingers through his hair.

"He's already asleep!" Brandi points at Michael and starts laughing.

"Let him sleep. Anyway, how is it living with Ethan?" She shrug her shoulders, "Its good, the only annoying thing about it is that his old flings be knocking on his door thinking they can come in." I arch an eyebrow at her, "Why do they keep coming to his door?"

She takes a spoon of the pasta salad, "They think he loves them and they think their the only ones for him." I roll my eyes and scoff, "That's what he get. He had sex with anyone with two nice legs and a vagina."

She chokes on her food with laughter, "That is true. Oh and he let me get a puppy!" My eyes widen with shock, "Really?! At least he let you get one with no problem. I had to sneak these two in for him to say I can keep them."

I look down at Michael and he is knocked out cold. Me and Brandi continue to talk about any and everything, until it was time for her to go.

"Bye Brandi, hopefully I'll see you at work tomorrow." She waves goodbye as she get in her car. I go back in the house and go up to Michael room.

He is up now, "What time is it?" I look at my phone and then back at him, "9:00 pm. I told you pm just incase you think it's still morning."

He stays in the bed and I get in the bed with him. "Let me feel your head." He leans his head towards me and I put my hand on his forehead. "Your head is a lot less warm. It will probably be completely down by tomorrow when you wake you up."

He lets out a long sigh, "My stomach feels a lot better too. I can eat something now." He slowly gets out the bed and go downstairs to the kitchen and warm up the food Brandi brought us earlier.

Mike POV

I take the food out of the microwave and sit down beside Kelly and put the bowl in between us. "Was I hard to handle while I was sick?" She looks at me and laugh, "You were stubborn and you kept throwing up everything I told you you couldn't keep down."

I put my face in my hand, "Do you have any videos?" She pulls out her phone quickly, "I have some and Brandi posted one on her snap." I look at the video Brandi posted and I was saying that I thought I could hold it down and I told Kelly to rub my head.

"Oh My God! That was me?! I don't want to see no more right now." She starts laughing and I just put my face in my hands, "Me and Brandi said you were adorable." I look at her as if she was crazy, "Adorable?! I am not adorable! I am manly and handsome! I am not no adorable, you're the adorable one not me!"

She starts crying of laughter and I pick her up and throw her over my shoulder and spin her around. "Ah! Michael why are you mad at me?! Ah!" She still laughs as I go outside, although it is raining.

"OH MY GOD!! Michael let me go! My hair! I'm getting all soak!" I put her down and she tries to run back in the house, I grab her by the waist and put her back to my front.

"Say I'm handsome!" She looks at me with her big brown eyes, "No! Now, let me go! My hair is getting wet!" I pick her up and spin her around, "Say it and I'll let you go." I put her down again and she glares me, "Your handsome! Now let me go!"

I don't let her go, but I do put my forehead against hers. "Lets dance in the rain." She looks at me as if I'm crazy, I pull her onto the porch and then rush inside and grab a radio.

I turn the radio on and go back outside. She looks at me as I sit the radio down. "You know you always wanted to dance in the rain." I hold my hand out and she takes it.

We dance and dance, I spin her around and throw her up. "Who would have thought Michael Gavis would want to dance in the rain?!" I look up at the sky and show her a little smile, "No woman I met would want do this with me, but then you came along and I knew you would do something like this."

She runs and jumps in my arm and I spin her around, "Michael Gavis learn to have fun and you will be okay in the future!" She kisses my cheek and I put her down and grab her hand and kiss it.

She giggles and I look at her, "May I have this last dance with you?" She gives me a big smile, "Yes you may. But you will have to wash my hair after all of this." I twirl her around once more and throw her up, I catch her bridal style.

"I'll wash you hair since you took care of me while I was sick." She smiles and hugs my neck, "Ah! If you're like this all the time after you're sick I want you to get sick again." I roll my eyes and carry her in the house.

I put her down and she runs upstairs, "Time to get my hair wash!!!" I laugh at her childishness and follow her upstairs.

I watch as she run upstairs and smile, "I'm only like this when I'm around you for some reason."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

114K 3.3K 33
Mature | Erotica | Smut ***COMPLETED*** African American design wiz Kerstin London knows all about success. She has transformed herself from an 'unwa...
104K 3K 82
He's recovering, is lead vocalist and guitar(and good with many other instruments) in a band with his friends, has tattoos, a lip piercing, blue eyes...
218 21 32
Zaliyah Anderson is a small-town girl who lived in Atlanta Georgia currently wants to stay out of the public eye because of her parents' fame but dre...
666 33 32
In this heart thrilling novel, Aaliyah Woods finds herself fighting against all odds to make it back home. In this fight, she manages to find Kolson...