The Other Weasley

بواسطة Scarlet_Cassidy

A story about a witch who proved that life isn't always fair. A little girl who was destined with greatness t... المزيد

Prologue
Rosaleigh Jane & Ronald Billius
The Lost Prophecy
New Beginnings
Dreams Turn to Reality
Depression
Our Story
Draco's Present
Catching Up
Grimmauld Place
Harry Potter?
A Surprise Visitor
Settling In

Rose's Life

6K 108 67
بواسطة Scarlet_Cassidy

I woke up panting and sweating.

"Hey Rose? Are you ok?" Eryn asked from her side of the room. Eryn wanted to share rooms with me incase of this. Exactly this. Nightmares.

"No Eryn. To be honest I'm stressed. In the muggle world we still have the TCA's and then I'm improving my witch side. Annabeth's gone. Bellatrix keeps replaying her death. Every. Single. Night!" I said.

"Want me to get Draco or are you alright with me?" She asked. She came to me and hugged me rocking me back and forth while I cried into her chest. Eventually, I cried my self to sleep. It became a normal thing for me to do now. My scar on my shoulder has also been hurting. So yes I was scared. For me. For Harry. For Draco. For Everyone.
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

*Eryn's POV*
I woke up earlier than usual this morning. I left Rose to sleep. Poor girl couldn't get any last night.

I wasn't so surprised when I saw Draco awake in his room.

"Psst!" I called him. He looked at my direction and shot me a what? Look. I motioned him to follow me. We were going to the kitchen to make our self some breakfast when I spoke up.

"You know Draco, your aunt has been giving Rose more and more nightmares everyday." I admitted.

He nodded his head guiltily.

"Hey Draco it's not your fault. Look even your mother is good. She rescued Rose remember? Lets just comfort Rose until everythings okay." I assure him putting my hand on his shoulders.

"I'm worried for her Eryn. She might do something stupid again. I trust her and all but when it comes to the ones she love, she'll do anything for them to stay alive even if it costs her own life. You know that Eryn." He said. I sighed and nodded.

It was true. I admire her for her bravery but I think she went too far.
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
*Rose's POV*

"Should we wake her up?" A girl's voice said.

"I don't want to face the wrath of Rosaleigh." The boy said and I smiled.

"Okay we'll just shout goodmorning on each ear and run. Got it?" The girl said.

"Fine." The biy said. It wa sreally amusing. They got into position and counted to one. Before anything, I shouted the first thing in my mind:

"DRACO LOVES LLAMAS!"
Draco let out a manly shout. But Eryn on the other hand, screamed and tripped on a wire, falling flat on her back.

I shot up from my bed, in my tshirt and shorts, laughing my ass off, running away from my room. I could here sets of footsteps chasing after me so, I decided to have fun. I decided to use my water powers and splashed them on their faces. The sight was even funnier. Draco was glaring at me for making his shirt wet and Eryn had the same reaction.

"Lookd like I made my parents MAD!" I shouted going down the stairs where everyone else was.

"Sirius please hide me from the wrath of Eryn and Draco." I said getting behind him. He just chuckled at me. He saw Eryn and Draco and bursted out laughing. Draco saw me and started sprinting. He smirked before reaching to grab me. I apparated behind him.

"BOO" I said deathly calm. He jumped. He actually jumped. I laughed. He spun around but I apparated again. This time behind Eryn.

"Good morning Eryn." I said casually.

"Morning Rose." She said. I turned around to speak to Ginny but foubd that the rest of the kids were looking at me.

"What?" I asked.

"How did you apparate?" Hermione aksed.

"Ohh nice question. I've been abke to do it since I was 5." I said casually.

"Wow." Ginny muttered.

"Who wants me to make some-" I said but I was cut off by my two bestfriends.

"Chocolate chip pancakes!" They shouted.

"Okay okay sheesh. I'll ask them first because unlike at Greene manor, this isn't my house." I said in a duh voice.

"Wait you have a house? And more a mansion?" Ron asked.

"Sort of. I inherited it from my adopted parents. So technically it is mine. You can go ther by floo powder too." I said. Ron nodded.

"Hey Sirius? Can I make breakfast for those lazy buffoons?" I asked. He chuckled at my nickname but nonetheless he nodded.

"Make extras! I want some!" He said. I chuckled and started on doing my batter. Mum offered on helping in cooking them so I accepted it. I made pancakes that could feed the whole house so I wa spretty happy. I placed the pancakes on the table and I heard running.

"Pancakes! She made pancakes!" Eryn exclaimed.

"Why so excited Eryn?" Hermione asked.

"Because Rose's cooking is better than Hogwart's food. I swear." Draco said. I smiled and said my thank you. We ate the pancakes and I received compliments on how delicious my pancakes were. I excused myself and went upstairs.

I started humming a tune and went in the bathroom connected to my room. I took my bath and put on some underwear. I forgot my clothes so I headed to the closet. But then I saw Harry. He was standing near the doorframe. I squealed. He saw me and stood frozen. Perv. But then he closed his eyes and went outside. He was like Draco in a way. Dorky. I put on my strapless top that was white. I then put on some leggings. I then got my grey blazer and happily wore my outfit.

Someone knocked and came in. It was Harry. I blushed furiously.

"Im so sorry for earlier Rose. God I'm such an idiot for not noticin-" he rambled on and on. I just chuckeld and his head snapped to me.

"You think it's funny hey?" He asked me.

"It's just your rambling and stuttering allover the place." I exclaimed.

"Am not." He said.
"Am too." I said back smirking.
Am not.
Am too.
Am not.
Am not.
"Am too." He siad finally. I laughed and he realized what happened and groaned.

"Hey I'm being serious now. Are you nervous for your trial Harry?" I asked.

"To be honest, it's not just that. Im nervous that anytime soon, Voldemort might attack anywhere at anytime." He said and it launched to a story about the Tti-Wizard tournament. How Cedric was killed and Voldemort wa sthw one to do it. I believe it because Bella's curse were getting stronger and that never happened. I don't want them to know about the scar yet. I'm not ready to show them.
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

"I still don't trust Malfoy." I hear Harry telling Ron and Hermione.

"I Don't know. I'm pretty convinced Harry.I believe Rose. I trust them both." Hermione said.

"I'm not sure too. It's very unusual for Malfoy to be like this." Ron added and Harry nodded.

"You know it's rude to talk behind someone's back." I said making my presence known. Hermione gulped. Ron didn't budge. Harry looked angry.

"Why? What do you need?" Harry asked annoyed.

"Im sorry I don't need anything. I just wnat to settle issues. What is wrong with you?" I said raising both my hands.

" Ohh I don't know? I don't suppose you have nightmares every night? I don't suppose you are stressed at all now are you? You have the perfect life!" Harry shouted all of a sudden. I felt my anger boil.

"It's about you always is it! Who said I didn't have my own nightmares!
Who said I wasn't stressed!
Who said I wasn't depressed and hurt! Who said I didn't blame myself for something big!
Who told you about anything about my life Harry! No one has a perfect life Harry! We all have our monsters! We all have our scars! We all have our imperfections Harry! I just wanted to settle things between you and Draco. I just wanted peace!
That was it! Not for you to interrogate me about my personal life! Never judge someone from how they act." I exploded all my feelings and tears were running down my face. I ran to another room which I found out had a piano. I started singing so that my nerves could calm down. But somehow I sang a song about Annabeth that made me make some heartbrekaing sobs.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
*Eryn's POV*

"It's about you always is it! Who said I didn't have my own nightmares!
Who said I wasn't stressed!
Who said I wasn't depressed and hurt! Who said I didn't blame myself for something big!
Who told you about anything about my life Harry! No one has a perfect life Harry! We all have our monsters! We all have our scars! We all have our imperfections Harry! I just wanted to settle things between you and Draco. I just wanted peace!
That was it! Not for you to interrogate me about my personal life! Never judge someone from how they act." Rose shouted at Harry.

Honestly we were all downstairs when they started fighting. You could hear their voices form here.

Tears came down from my eyes and I started tearing up. Draco came uo to me and hugged me. I honestly didn't mind anymore.

"She finally exploded huh." Draco said.
I nodded.

"What do you mean Eryn, Draco? That was quite a depressing speech Rose made." Sirius said seriously.😉

"I guess it's time to tell them baout Rose's life then." I said to Draco and he nodded.

"So Rose never had the best childhood. She knew about her being kidnapped. Her real fmaily, how she was adopted. Think of it, it truly was too much for a child to handle that." Draco said. Everyone was listening closely. By now the trio had gone down but Rose was nowhere to be found.

"There were the four of us that grew up together. Her name was Annabeth. She usually spent time at Rose's house because her parents were dead. Eryn also hung out alot at Rose's house because whe was older than us. One day, her adoptive dad was back in town. He worked overseas for a project I think." Draco said.

"When she got home, she never expected what happened. Bellatrix, the woman we loathed, had her wand pointed at her mom's neck. Her dad was pleading her to stop but then she asked again where Rose was. They didn't want to tell her so she killed Rose's mom infront of her like it was some show. Rose I guess, decided to come out and save her father but Bellatrix put the cruciatus curse on both of them. Her father died because of the pain but Rose was used to it as she got tortured many times already by the same curse.-" I said but I got cut off.

"WHAT!" Molly roared. I nodded sadly. I leaned on Draco's shoulder.

"That's when I saved her." Dad said.

"What?" Draco and I asked.

"Bellatrix was still torturing her when I came inside. I heard the firing of spells so I came in. I felt really sorry for Rose. If you saw her that day. I still left her to sleep. Since then she lived alone." Dad said.

"But the next day, our bestfriend came and comforted Rose. But my aunt decided to raid the house again. Long story short Annabeth took the killing curse for Rose. She said that she would be happier now and not to blame herself because she'll be with her parents. Rose still blames herself. She's depressed Harry. You should take it easy on her." Draco told Harry.

"I guess we left one major part out. I don't think you'll want to make her depressed when you hear it." I said.

"What?" Harry asked.
"What is it Eryn?" Hermione asked.
I couldn't speak. I felt hot tears streaming down my face.

"She tried to take her own life." Draco said in a monotone voice. Short and simple.

Evrryone's reactions were different. Hermione and Tonks started crying. Ron, the twins, harry and dad were frozen. Molly sobbed on Ginny's shoulder but Ginny was crying way more then Hermione.

"How was she saved?" Ginny asked.

This time Draco froze but put his face in his hands. I guess I'm saying it.

"If it wasn't for Draco, she could be dead. Draco was most affected. Draco was closest to Rose and knew her from the very start. We both were sobbing by the time Rose woke up because I healed her scars. Turns out she did blame herself. Draco went on panic mode when he heard his aunt talking about it." I said.

"I knew she was going to punish herself somehow. She said that she deserved to die. Those were her first words when she woke up. That was why I decided to find out where you lived because she also told me that she knew that she was a Weasley." Draco said shaking his head. Then we heard a piano playing.

"Why don't we check on her?" Tonks suggested. Everyone nodded with glum faces.

"I need to apologise." Harry said.

"Wow you just realized hhmmmm Potter." Draco said rolling his eyes.

'Be nice." I said smacking his head.
"Owww. Quit it Eryn." Draco said.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

4.8K 25 36
"If you want me to yourself, EARN ME!!!" She screamed going to push him but he caught her hands. "Earn you? Vanessa I could get you anytime" He whisp...
43.1K 898 67
The loyal, stubborn, kindhearted Lucy Potter had always been an odd girl to the rest of the world. Living with her awful relatives in a world of bori...
341 19 17
DISCLAIMER/TW ⚠️ This story contains the use of alcohol, drugs, sexual/ mature scenes, profanity and abuse! I also put mature themes on due to this d...
963K 19.6K 124
"I promised myself to never fall in love again, even if that leaves me to be alone for the rest of my existence. I don't really see the point now you...