The Crypt Volume One

By SorenSagaBooks

The following short stories have been 'written' by characters from the novel Soren: The Angel & The Prize Fig... More

The Crypt Volume One
The Dare: part one
The Dare: part two
The Child Snatchers: part one
The Child Snatchers: part two
The Farmer's Wife: part one
The Farmer's Wife: part two

A note to readers

10.5K 82 1
By SorenSagaBooks

The following short stories have been 'written' by characters from the novel Soren: The Angel & The Prize Fighter.

Beau Tolson, Bernadette Hale, and Casey Dummont - the teen writers of the stories you are about to read - are part of a paranormal story telling club called The Crypt. They recite spooky tales by candlelight in an abandoned chapel at the back of their school, while tucked up in sleeping bags and feasting on marshmallows.

How you choose to read these stories is up to you, but I recommend reading them by candlelight to truly embrace the spirit within which they have been written.

www.sorensaga.com

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

769K 16.1K 21
A fun trip to a haunted house turns into a grisly nightmare after a group of teens go in after it closes. They think it's just well put together, bu...
Wrong Time By M³

Paranormal

58.2K 3.4K 46
#1 in Paranormal 15/12/20 and 31/10/2021 #1 in Paranormal Love 13/04/19 and 21/10/2021 Everyone has been told at least one ghost story during their l...
165 2 13
Description Someone has to die to satisfy a powerful voodoo spirit's thirst for souls. Will Heather Marshall survive? This supernatural mystery novel...
149 25 20
Lucifer chuckled, hiding his earlier annoyance in a heartbeat. "You've grown so much" he said. "I'm sorry I haven't come to see you sooner, it's very...