Experiment-51 (BoyXBoy) {COMP...

By Aramyst87

I put the camera down for a moment, throwing on a type of bullet proof vest over my body and clipping the str... More

1| Late, Again?
2| Give Us Proof
3| Your Little Lies
4| Another Nightmare
5| Awakening
6| Your... Name?
7| Safe and Sound
9| Feels Like Hell
10| Waffles
11| Stars
12| Look Who's Home
13| Goodbye, Life
14| Kiss It Better
15| Painful Truths
16| Panic Attacks
17| Finding You Again
18| Unfamiliar Faces
19| You And I
20| Spilling The Truth
21| It All Falls Apart
22| Breakaway
23| Stay With Me, Please
24| Together?
25| Family Time
26| We'll Run Away From Here
27| Hide and Seek
28| I Love You
29| Cold Metal
30| Please Come Help Us
31| Past Self
32| Free From Him
33| Our Happy Ending
A/N

8| Sleep Softly

3.9K 205 54
By Aramyst87

A/N: Ok. Well... Regretting my update plans. Apparently, I would have had to update every single day. Even on weekends. Now, if I actually could do that, I think you'd all be happy XD but sadly, I can't. That's WAY too much... plus, I'm really stressed cause I'm graduating on Tuesday (June 20th) and then in September I'll be in highschool. YAY..... So I'll have to reschedule some plans for updating, for now, no plans. I'll update when I want. Also, YAY Asra's POV! Hope you guys enjoy haha, :)

P.S- Song above is a song Reaper8439979 showed me. :) ^^

-Koma
__________________________

Asra's POV

Tired... I feel so... tired...

Glancing up and to my right, I could see the boy who rescued me from that horrible place. The place I once called... home... Blinking, I stared at him, wanting to talk. I opened my mouth ever so slightly, trying to force the words from my mouth, but no words ever came out.

Eventually, I gave up trying as Zachary turned away, getting something from under his bed. I sat up, glancing at what he did to me. Small bandages covered my body, along with some big ones. I brushed my fingers over a large one covering my chest, where a tube used to be.

This world feels so... different now...

Being unconscious for so long, I almost seemed to like it. I had everything I needed. Tubes that would give my body the nutrients it needed to continue to live, other tubes providing oxygen that could keep my body breathing normally, as if I was awake. The only thing I didn't like, was the wires, which they used to monitor my conditions and heartbeat.

Though, occasionally, they would wake me up. Pain, agony, red and black mixed with strings of white... Blurriness and burning in my eyes, itching all over my body, scalding pain in my veins...

The testing...

The agony...

The nightmares that followed after it...

I'm... scared again, Zachary... Please hug me... I don't like being scared, I don't like the dark... I cried to myself inside my head, the only pain showing on the outside world being the cold tears that filled my eyes. The purple eyed Zachary noticed and he moved closer, wrapping his arms around my body very gently, as if he was scared to hurt me.

I leaned into the soft hug, closing my blurred eyes as I felt the cold liquid trickle down my face. Scared... I'm scared... I'm cold... I felt a strange warmth inside my body as he pulled away, but remained close. Warmth...? I blinked in surprise as I stared up at Zachary, who's eyes were bright and sparkling with happiness, a soft smile on his face.

...Stare...

...

...Pretty...

He was smiling, his eyes were happy. But I could feel something cold inside him, even without touching him. A sad yet a forced happy aura drifted all around him and I could feel it.

Is that why I heard yelling downstairs...? The female voice... Who was... she...?

"Zaaaachhhh..." I managed to force out, almost straining my vocal cords too much. I would be able to talk better as time passed, having to get used to talking and not feeling numb. The vibration of talking in my throats just made me feel... strange. Nothing that time couldn't heal...

His light eyes flickered to mine, which were giving off a faint glow. Not as much as before, thankfully... They looked so pretty in the dark, sparkling with hints of black and faint lavender. So rare... so precious...

"Are you feeling better...?" I nodded my head slightly, staring at his eyes without even noticing it. He blinked, which finally snapped me out of it. I felt my face heat up with embarrassment, even though it was next to impossible to see in the darkness of the room.

"Girl...? Who... she... I-" I carefully said, ignoring the uncomfortable feeling coming from my vocal cords as I waited for his reply. He stared at me blankly for a few moments, cutting me off with my words before I could try to re-pronounce my somewhat jumble of a sentence.

"Oh, you just heard Lili, you don't have to worry about her... She's... moody." He replied. Inwardly, I wanted to roll my eyes. That doesn't answer my question... Sibling...? I assume so...? He blinked at my unsatisfied stare and he sighed softly, brushing his bangs out of his face as he replied. "My... sister."

There we go...

I felt a tiny smile lift on my face as I felt the warmth inside my chest return. I miss you, warmth... Please stay with me... I pressed my head into Zach's side, feeling his warmth connect with my own.

He smiled again, very gently moving me off as he grabbed something. I watched as he gently put a soft... something on me. Everything turned black for a moment, like something was covering me. I shrieked quietly and squirmed madly, feeling it not being moved.

W-Where am I...?? Zachary...???

I heard his soft voice from outside the darkness, the tone reassuring me and making me feel a little better. "Oh, sorry... I should've known that you'd probably freak out..." I felt his hand on top of my head not a second after I heard his words, the strange object being pulled off my body in one quick movement.

I blinked, seeing him holding something that looked... crumpled? It looked soft, but I didn't know what to call it...

"Blanket... It keeps you warm and cozy when you sleep." Zach explained, gently placing it on the bed and spreading it out, letting it move out of its crumpled shape. I stared, watching him as he folded the end of it and then turned to me, patting the bed. Do...ggy...?

I crawled over, putting my arms on the bed and pulling myself up, along with Zachary's help. He laid me on my back as he gently positioned my head on the soft, white, squishy thing. "Pillow..." he pointed and I relaxed more, letting him pull the 'blanket' over my body up to about my arms before he left it alone.

"Sleep well, okay?" He asked, laying on the floor. I blinked and shifted my position so I laid on my side, thinking. I don't even remember doing this... When would I lay on a 'pillow' and be covered by a... 'blanket'?...

"Zaaaaaachhhhh..." I whimpered quietly, making his eyes open tiredly at me, blinking. It must be hard to stay awake...

"Hm? What...?" He asked softly, sitting up on his arm gently, resting the other arm on his side and hip. I now felt it, the pain and heaviness of gravity on my body, the weight on my eyelids...

How am I supposed to sleep like this...? Where is... the needles...

"Wha...t... are you...doing.....?"

"Sleeping on the floor so that you can sleep comfortably in my bed?" He replied, making the end of his reply sound like a question. I blinked and raised my eyebrow at him. I don't know how to... sleep...

He seemed to catch on to my look and he sighed softly, rubbing his eyes gently. "You were... asleep at the lab, but in a different way than this... Like a... forced sleep?" He asked, I shrugged softly. He thought for a few more moments, unsure of what to say.

"Okay, lay down, get comfy, close your eyes and think about things that make you happy and things that make you... I don't know, smile?" He explained. Blink, blink.

I whined softly, making him sit up off the ground and move closer to me. Please, don't make me feel guilty by sleeping on the floor... "What's wrong, Asra?" Hearing my name in his words, made the warmth come back even stronger. I gently grasped his arm, gently tugging him up off the floor and into bed with me.

He seemed kinda surprised, but let it happen. He threw the blanket over the both of us, still kind of unsure of what to do. I pressed my face in his chest and followed his instructions.

Think of something that made you happy, something that makes you... smile...

...Zaaaaaachhh...

And not long after thinking about everything he's done for me, saving me from that awful home, saving me from him, I fell asleep.

The weights of tiredness, faded.

And everything turned black.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

75.7K 3.3K 35
"Did you do it?" I asked when he turned around. "Do what?" "You know what." I shot back. "Cutie, there are a lot of things I did and do, you got to...
804 39 36
!!Trigger warning: suicide, Implied/Referenced Self Harm!! Warnings before sections. . This book is currently discontinued, if I find motivation to f...
48.2K 1.6K 47
"I hate everyone." "Except me, right?" "No, especially you." โŽปโŽปโŽปโŽปโŽปโŽปโŽปโŽปโŽปโŽป It's funny, isn't it? That when the whole world decides to become infected wi...
20K 675 20
โ€œSo youโ€™re basically saying that I'm not allowed to love?โ€ โ€œNo, you are allowed to love, just not him.โ€ My father told me. I got up out my seat and s...