Fire Escape 🕷 Peter Parker

By starcrossedenemies

"I'm sorry about bleeding on your carpet." "Its cool, you're not the first." [peter parker/oc] [pre- cacw... More

EPIGRAPH
CHAPTER ONE
CHAPTER TWO
CHAPTER THREE
CHAPTER FOUR
CHAPTER FIVE
CHAPTER SIX
CHAPTER SEVEN
CHAPTER EIGHT
CHAPTER NINE
CHAPTER TEN
CHAPTER ELEVEN
CHAPTER TWELVE
CHAPTER THIRTEEN
CHAPTER FOURTEEN
BONUS CHAPTER ONE
BONUS CHAPTER TWO
BONUS CHAPTER THREE
THE SEQUAL IS OUT

SUMMARY AND THINGS

18.8K 416 111
By starcrossedenemies

(SUMMARY!)
Jackie Logan and her Grandfather moved to a small apartment on the corner of West 54th and 6th five years ago after the incident, and for the past year or so those of the "gifted" kind- whether it be a P.I with a drinking problem, a blind lawyer who knows Kung fu, or a fast-talking Merc -ended up on her rusty old fire escape. She wasn't exactly sure why; maybe it was fate, or maybe it's the cookies she started leaving out after her first superhuman visit, the only thing she knew for sure is that when New York's vigilantes seem to be bruised and bleeding they always end up on her fire escape.

So when a kid with spider powers starts visiting her fire escape to Jackie can't help become more invested in him than she is in the others. Of course, the loudmouth Mercenary says she has a crush on him but what does he know, he's an immortal, emotionally stunted mutant with some-what of a drinking problem.

(CAST!)

SOFIA CARSON

(AS JACKIE LOGAN)

TOM HOLLAND

(AS PETER PARKER)

HECTOR ELIZONDO 

(AS MIGUEL GARCIA)

(DISCLAIMER!)
I do not own anything having to do with Marvel and or FOX, such as Peter Parker, Wade Wilson, etc. I only own my original plotline and my original characters Jackie and Miguel.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.8K 104 18
A love story between Peter Parker and a male OC character. Heads up for the story: - Story is from the POV of the OC, unless stated otherwise - Based...
307 9 14
"WHAT'S YOUR POISON?" • { disclaimer : I do not own the marvel franchise, the characters, movie/comic/novel plot lines, or rights to any trademark du...
82.3K 3.5K 36
'Tell me your story. Start from the beginning. Start from where you felt unloved. Tell me the things you're afraid to admit. I want to know what make...