My Lady | ✔️

By mofipr

*This story is based on the tv show "Miraculous Ladybug" in season one* Achievements: #1 under "Lucky Charm"... More

Part 1- I like someone else
Part 2- Run
Part 3- Broken Bug
Part 4- I love you
Part 5- The Date ❤️
Part 6- The Downhill
Part 7- I miss you
Part 8- I'm Back
Part 9- Flirty
Part 10- My jealous Kitty
Part 11- Seen you before
Part 12- Who are you?
Part 13- Trust
Part 14- The Beach
Part 15- Trust You
Part 16-Memories
Part 17- Akumatized
Part 19- No More Secrets
Part 20- Epilogue (part 1)
Part 21- Epilogue (part 2)

Part 18- Don't leave me!

275 6 16
By mofipr

•Marinette 1•

I wake up in a large metal cell. My head is hurting and everything is blurry. Then I open my eyes focused and I could see the cell was in a dark big room. In the left, there was a big purple round window in the shape of a moth. A bunch of white akumas were flying around. This must be Hawkmoth's lair. But where in Paris am I? I reached for my yoyo but it was not there. Then I realized that I was as Marinette. I touch my ears and see that they took my earrings too. Now, Hawkmoth know my identity and took my miraculous. Oh Tikki! She must be scared and if he does something to her, I will kill him. If Hawkmoth has my earrings, the only thing keeping him away from absolute powers is Chat's ring. Oh my god Adrien! He must be worried sick about me. And the worst part is that I promised him that I wouldn't get hurt. I started to cry. What if that was the last time I saw him? I cried more at the thought of him never moving on from me.

"Ah, you are awake" Hawkmoth said, walking toward the cell in a slow pace.

"You will never get Chat Noir's ring, you bastard!" I shout.

"I won't but you will. He is going to look for his beloved partner and when he finds you, I will obtain his miraculous"

"Please don't hurt him" I said, crying harder than before.

----------------------

•Adrien 1•

"Getting those birds in the building was clawful" I said, walking out of a building, pretending to dust off my shoulder.

Now I need to find Ladybug and Dark Jay. I go up the building and jump roof to roof. After a couple of minutes I don't see nobody.Where is she? Then, I see Dark Jay carrying Ladybug on his shoulder. My blood starts to boil. Nobody touches MY girlfriend. I run as fast as I can and jump on him to get Ladybug. But he noticed me and flew me away with his wings. I flew up in the air and hit the road very hard. I touch the back of my head and look at my hand. I was bleeding. I get up, pretty dizzy, and tun toward where he was. When I got there, nobody was there.

"S-She is g-gone" I said, kneeling down. I started to cry hard.

I was supposed to protect her. She told me to not be worried but I always am because she is my other half, she is my true love. I can't live without her. Now I don't know where she is. Then I remembered. When I gave her a hug before I left, I planted a tracker in the ribbon that holds her cute pigtails. I take out my baton and activate the tracker. A black and green map appeared. A a light green dot appeared, showing Ladybug's location. Then I noticed, she was in... my house?! What did he bring her to my house? But right now that's not important, she is important. I start to run fast toward my house. I stand in front of the gate. I look back at the map. The dot looked like it was in the back part of The mansion. I sneak into the back of the house to see a bunch of tall trees. I walk into the woods to see a purple moth-like window. Hawkmoth's place is my house?! Why here? I see a door and enter through it. I secretly enter the dark room to see my lady sitting inside a jail cell embracing her knees.

"Mari?" I whisper, really trying not to cry.

"Chaton!" she whisper-yelled. She moved forward taking her hand out. I held her hand and kiss it.

"I will aways find you and protect you...always" I said. I rest my forehead on hers.

I feel better to know she is okay. Now I need to get her out of here. I pulled out my hand and created a cataclysm. I passed the cataclysm through the bars of the cell and they turned into a copper color and then vanished. Marinette ran toward me and gave me a tight hug.

"I love you"

"I love you too kitty" she said, and we kissed.

"You need to leave" she said concerned.

"Wait what?"

"Hawkmoth wanted you to come here to get your miraculous! You need to get out now" she said pushing me with her hands out the door.

"Well, look who decided to join us! Chat Noir, or should I say, Adrien Agreste" Hawkmoth said coming inside.

"You won't get away with this" I said, grabbing my baton.

"But of course I will...son"

My world turned upside down. Hawkmoth is my father?! How can my father be so cruel? Well, it suits him but why?

"Dad? Why did you do this?" I said.

"Son, I felt empty inside after your mother left me and then I found .... and I started giving people the power to get revenge out of anything. This power full filled that space in my heart. But there was something missing.. and that was the absolute power. I can do anything with those powers!" Hawkmoth said.

I can't believe my father would be this cruel. He is not my father anymore... he doesn't deserve to be named like that. He needs to be stopped.

"Well, to have my miraculous you will have to pass through me to get it" I said, getting in a fighting position.

"Bring it on" he said, taking out his

We started to fight sword to sword. He isn't gonna win because I am an expert in fencing.

•Marinette 1•

While Adrien and Hawkmoth, I mean, Mr. Agreste fought, I am looking for my earrings around the room.

"It has to be here somewhere!" I said.

I could see that the fight was getting tougher for Adrien. I need to find my earrings to help him! Then, I saw my earrings in a black box. I grabbed them and put them on. Tikki appeared.

"Mari!"

Tikki!" I said, giving her a tiny hug.

"I wish we could talk more but Adrien is in trouble" I said, she nods.

"Tikki, spots on!" I said, and did the whole transformation. I missed doing it. 

I run over to the fight is to see something horrible... something that could kill me. Hawkmoth hit Chat by his rib cage, he lifted his sword up high and pushes it through Chat's chest.

"CHAT!"I scream loudly.

His body falls on the floor and I run up to him and try to stop the blood from running.

"M-Mari.." he said, coughing. I started to sob.

"Chat you are gonna be o-okay please... You need to! I c-can't l-live without you... I love y-you" I said.

He lifted his hand and caressed my hair. I kept crying and with his thumb he cleared one of my tears. I held his hand and stroke it with my hand.

"I love you Mari... forever" he said. Then, his arm fell to the floor. I touched the side of his neck, no pulse.

"Nooooo! Chat please don't go! I need you. P-please don't leave me" I said.

THE END

(A/N: I'm kidding! I can't leave you like that!)

I burst out crying on his chest. I turn around to see Hawkmoth with a devilish grin on his face. I kissed Chat on the lips and something big happened. I ver bright pink explosion happened that made Hawkmoth fly high in the air. I don't know what the heck was that at all.

"Mmm.." Chat said, waking up.

"Chat?! Oh my god you are alive!" I said, and kissed him like a billion times.

"A cat has nine lives, bugaboo" he said and winks. I really want to punch him but he's hurt. 

"I love you Marinette"

"I love you Adrien"

I am grateful that Adrien is alive but how? I need to find out.

--------------------------

Important:

This is NOT the end! There will 1 more chapter and then an epilogue for this book. Just letting you know 😁

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

41.8K 680 17
"Marinette? She's just a friend." Adrien and Marinette were best friends since they were kids. Marinette had already fallen inlove with him but, Adri...
60.5K 823 23
Lila has finally turned her class against Marinette. Marinette barely has any friends left and doesn't think she can forgive her friends. After an ac...
411K 16.3K 50
*~ May the Lucky Charm be ever in your favor ~* (Miraculous Ladybug/Hunger Games AU) --- Marinette, the local baker girl in her district, volunteers...
15K 355 22
Marinette suddenly starts to feel pain in different parts of her body without reason. It's a shock for her to find that she has a dangerous disease...