Scared Of Girls ✓

By ThaFantasticFoursome

"I'll help you" "With what?" "Dating girls" In which Jungkook is terrified of girls and Taehyung deci... More

chapter one
chapter two
chapter three
chapter four
chapter five
chapter six
chapter seven
chapter eight
chapter nine
chapter ten
chapter eleven
chapter twelve
chapter thirteen (M)
chapter fourteen
chapter fifteen
chapter sixteen (M)
chapter eighteen
chapter nineteen
chapter twenty
chapter twenty one [END]

chapter seventeen

19.6K 1.1K 330
By ThaFantasticFoursome

Taehyung's P.O.V

I look to the side and see Jungkook snuggled up against me. I smile and peck the top of his head, enjoying the small smile that forms on Jungkook's lips. It's currently three am and I'm debating whether or not to go back to my room. I think about it but sigh, knowing Jungkook has a morning class and I don't, which would be awkward to let me sleep here in the morning with Hoseok also in the room. Where is he even?

I climb out of the bed and gather my clothes, lazily putting them on. I'm sure my shirt is on backwards but I don't care at this time of the night. While picking up my shoes I send a last glance at my sleeping boyfriend, seeing him wriggle around on the empty spot I left. I walk, note: wobble, out wincing because of the pain in my ass. Luckily my dorm isn't far away from this one so I reach it fairly quickly, reaching for the key and putting it in the keyhole. The door opens before I could even push against it, making me fall forwards and collide with someone's chest.

Josh.

"My, my where have you been?", he chuckles, steadying me back on my feet.

"Out", I simply say, sounding like a rude teenager talking to his parents.

He watches me fall down on the bed, snuggling into the pillow and wrapping the sheets around me as a cocoon. I would throw off my clothes if he wasn't staring so creepily at me.

"What?", I snap, my voice muffled by the fluffy pillow I have pushed in my face.

"Nothing", he smiles and crawls into his own bed, "Goodnight Taehyung".

"Night", I close my eyes immediately falling in sleep, wishing Jungkook's warmth was here to comfort me.

~

Days go by and Josh starts acting nicer and nicer. I find it a bit suspicious but decide to enjoy the less creepy Josh, actually helping him with his homework. We sometimes sit on the bed and talk about random things. He tells me about life in America and how he had a band when he was younger. My eyes light up at the mention of music, loving singing myself.

"I drum", he smiles, "My friend sings".

"That's it? Two people? That's not a band", I pout, crossing my arms.

"Our fans would tell you otherwise", he chuckles.

"You have fans?", my mouth falls wide open, "How many?"

"A few hundred. They are quite weird but always active on social media", he shrugs.

"That's so cool!", I say in awe, wishing that was me. Josh smiles and puts his cap on backwards, shortly ruffling his hair before doing so.

"I guess". He looks a bit nervous cause his fingers are moving rapidly and his eyes flicker to every movement happening in the room. He bites his lips, looking down almost frowning to himself.

"Josh?", I ask concerned, "Are you okay?"

He sighs deeply and stares directly into my eyes, his brown orbs standing somewhat guilty.

"Please don't hate me for this"

"Why? Wh-"

Warm lips press themselves against mine, very softly, making me freeze in the process. His strong hands cup my cheeks and turn my head for better access. When I feel his tongue swiping across my bottom lip I wake up as if I was in a trance and push him away so he flies off the bed. I quickly stand up from the bed, my head a mess and my hands shaking badly. I hear our door slam shut but ignore the sound as the boy on the floor breaks out in sobs.

"I-I'm sorry Josh I- I don't I c-can't", I mutter in panic, grabbing my jacket and rushing out.

I see Jungkook standing in the hallway, his back against the wall and his eyes glued to the ground.

"Kook?", I ask, still shaken up.

He looks up at me with a cold glare but it softens when he notices the tears falling down my cheeks.

"Y-you saw didn't you?", I croak out and he nods curtly.

"I-I swear he k-kissed me, not t-the other w-way ar-around", I grab him by the shoulders, shaking from the sobs racking through my body, "I don't know why he did it. He was crying. I hurt him".

He sighs deeply and rubs soothing circles on my back, "It's alright".

I look into his eyes, searching for any hurt in them, "You sure?"

He smiles softly, "I'm sure. Besides, how can I not believe the boy I love?"

🍃

ITS BEEN SO LONG

HIYA READERS WHO THOUGHT THIS BOOK WAS DEAD.

BET YOU SHOOK

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

troubled. By 𐤀

Fanfiction

4K 423 7
"I'd kill for you as long as you let me tap that ass." "Fuck you." where Jeongguk, a troubled kid who is quite feared, agrees to protect the nobody T...
1.6M 96.5K 36
When two dogs fight for a bone, they leave the bone be and bone each other. Taehyung finds out his boyfriend is cheating on him with the new guy, but...
134K 8.9K 29
[Completed] Taehyung moves to a new neighborhood along with his best friend Jimin. A new life starts with new friends and handsome neighbors. "Why he...
278K 10.6K 32
When Jeon Jungkook , a normal teen finds out that his crush actually likes his best friend , everything turns upside down . Pls DUnt Kill MeH This Is...