never || j.hoseok » reader in...

By bxngtxn_

never forget you. More

👀👀
hello <3

Oneshot (heavily edited)

788 40 14
By bxngtxn_

THE ALARM LATER AT THE STORY IS IN THE MEDIA

⛔❌❎🚫❗❗a person dies here !!!!!1!1!1!!1!1! if ur offended by that then get the fuck away!!!!!!!1!1!1!!11!

you dont need to make me feel like shit because of comments about death is not a simple thing because i fucking know that okay i know what it feels when people you love die, plus i already feel lile shit everyday i can make myself feel disgusting and ugly myself thank you very much

if ur here just for the sake of crying your heart out because you wanted to, you can go ahead and enjoy 💕

Edit: i was editing the oneshot chapter for that major person death warning when suddenly wattpad got me fucked up and crashed and i lost the draft and i had to write shit all over again, i was only able to retrieve one third of the work which made me extremely pissed.

you know who you are. fuck you.
-----------------------------------------------------------

" Hoseok!  Don't leave me! You promised! " You screamed at the top of your lungs. You woke up to a familiar place only to realize that it was your room.

Rubbing your eyes to get accustomed to the currently dark place, you turned your body to the side where the lamp was and turned it on to find that it was two in the morning.

" October 19, huh... A wonderful anniversary." You got up, prepared your clothes and took a bath.

After taking a bath, you wore a floral dress that is only until your knees. You wore a light blue flats that fit perfectly with your feet. You smiled to yourself. " This is good, yeah?"

---
You waited for the elevator and you suddenly remembered the first time you two have met.

——

" You're waiting for the elevator too?" A boy with a styled black hair and bright smile asked.

" Yeah."

" Where are you going?  Me, I'm going to my school. "

" Really? Me too! What school? "

" Oh, uh, I don't usually say private information about me but you seem nice. I'm going to (school). "

" What a coincidence me too! "

——

Ding!

The elevator noise makes you snap back to reality and bitterly smile. Heading straight to the flower shop downtown, you greet familiar faces on the streets.

" Hey, how's going? " Seokjin, the shop owner smiles at you and asks, " Is it that time of the year again? "

You nodded and proceeded to check the flowers in store.

" Hey Jin? "

" Would it be possible to request specific flowers? "

" Sure, anything for a dear friend. "

You smile at him and say all the flowers you wanted, one by one.

" Asters, Purple Tulips, Rosemaries, Eglantine Roses, and if you happen to have Stargazer Lilies, that would be lovely. "

Seokjin lets all the names of the flowers sink in deep down his mind and his heart crumbles at the thought.

Asters, a symbol of love

Purple Tulips, a forever love

Rosemaries, remembrance

Eglantine Roses, a wound to heal

Stargazer Lilies, i miss you

" I'll get them right away. "

" Oh, Seokjin? "

" Yeah? "

" Asphodels would be lovely. " You said out loud without looking back at the man who looks at you in wonder.

" Won't it look out of place? "

" Yeah, but it makes it stand out, like him. "

Seokjin barely managed to hum his reply.

Asphodels, my regrets follow you to the grave.

———

You head out of the store with your freshly made boquet and went a little farther before getting to the place you needed to be.

You walked around for a bit before settling down in front of a painfully familiar headstone.

——
Jung Hoseok

1993-20**

A loving son, a great brother, and an unforgettable lover.

——

" Hey, " you stared. " It's been a long time. I'm sorry I took a long time; just needed to get things of my chest, you know? " whilst carefully cleaning the stone, tears slowly fell one by one, dropping to the ground without a sound.

" Oh god, you don't know how much I miss you. " you managed to choke out.

The boquet Seokjin carefully made was dropped from your hands but nothing could stop you from dropping to your knees.

" I miss your smile. I-I miss your soft hair and how I softly comb it. I miss how our fingers completely fit like puzzle pieces. And I just- I just miss you. "

" I just love you and I—"

일어나세요, WAKE UP! WAKE UP!

You flinch, and you were pretty sure it managed to calm your nerves.

" I–I guess it's time for me to head to work? "

You stood up and stare at it for a good three minutes and left but not before saying a small farewell, " See you someday, I guess? "

—————

You headed to your gates but stopped, seeing a bright yellow letter very out of place, peeking out of your mailbox. You swiftly take it and headed inside.

You place it down your table and stare at it.

To: my softie, (Y/N)

Hoseok

It was impossible, how could it even happen? Yet, there it was.

You open it and look at the unfamiliar handwriting and frown,

" Is this a joke? " you say out loud

————

Hey (Y/N) it's me, Hoseok.

I know, it's odd, I mean, it's not even my handwriting, right? Yeah, sorry about that. Well, I just asked the nurse here to write it for me, since, you know, cables and stuff?

I just, I want to say I love you. Saying it for hundreds and thousands and millions of times won't even be enough to express how much I'm in love with you but that's the only thing I can say to get the point across.

So, uh, I know you like reading books, and you especially like romance the most. I know since you drag me with you to the bookstore and you recommend me books, and the good ones at that! Kudos to you, my softie.

I managed to memorize some lines I'm sure you're going to love.

"By my soul, I can neither eat, drink, nor sleep; nor, what's still worse, love any woman in the world but her."

that her is you.

" You and I, it’s as though we have been taught to kiss in heaven and sent down to earth together, to see if we know what we were taught. "

they better know that we do, right?

" You could draw me to fire, you could draw me to water, you could draw me to the gallows, you could draw me to any death, you could draw me to anything I have most avoided, you could draw me to any exposure and disgrace. This and the confusion of my thoughts, so that I am fit for nothing, is what I mean by your being the ruin of me. But if you would return a favourable answer to my offer of myself in marringe, you could draw me to any good - every good - with equal force. "

and it's true. You can do anything to me and I wouldn't mind, as long as you truly wished for it.

" He was my North, my South, my East and West, My working week and my Sunday rest. "

and you were mine.

I know it's too cheesy but I can't help it I just love you too much. But you have to give it to me though, I made a nurse cry.

I hope you're not mad that I'm leaving earlier but don't follow me too soon, alright? Take your time and see eveeything until the end. I'll be watching you from up there.

Let’s meet when the lilies bloom but don't let them wither, okay?

I love you.

Your sunshine,
Hoseok

————

" Hoseok, my god— " tears pool in your eyes and they fall ome by one until it becomes a continuous flow.

" I'll never forget what you said, I–I'll never forget you, Never. "

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

914 73 34
Have you felt his pain? Can you really be happy with all your faults? You're going to cave in soon. No-one is free from the torture of our own minds...
208K 6K 73
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
519K 8K 83
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
708K 26.1K 101
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...