I Can't Fall Inlove with You

By dino31grant

What happens when one has feelings for the other but he knows he can't love her for she loves someone else. F... More

A New Friend
A Day I won't Forget
Author's Note
Meeting Again
Fateful Encounter
A Promise to Keep
Starting Over
Your Face Sounds Familiar Kids
Am I Jealous?
Admitting The Truth
What Happens Now?
Stolen From Me
I Can't Love You Anymore
Give Me A Reason
Somewhere Only We Know
High School
Lyca's Graduation
Fixing Everything
Right Here Waiting for You
Locker Notes Part 1
Locker Notes Part 2
To be Lucky
Leaving on a Jet Plane
Perfect
You and Me
Three Simple Words
Photograph
An Unwanted Guest
A Secret to Tell
I'll Always Remember You
As Time Passes By
Books and Hot Chocolate
Meeting by Chance
Tears in the Rain

Locker Notes Part 3

105 16 0
By dino31grant

Locker Notes Part 3

Last Time......

I didn't know what was wrong with me.....

I just layed down on the bed reading the note over and over again.

Why was I so drawn to it?

Somehow I just felt the need to keep reading it.

To keep looking at the words that stranger said about me.....

Ughhhhh this is making me so confused.....

Maybe tomorrow....

.

.

.

.

.

.

Tomorrow......
.

.

.

.

.
It felt wrong....

I wanted to tell him....

He deserved to know....

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Well that means I can give you these early." He said pulling out a bouquet of pink roses.

"Ummm...... galing kanino po to?" I asked looking for a card to see if he named himself.

"He said not to tell, he wants it to be a surprise." He said smirking a little.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Loyalty.

It's that little thing that keeps people together....

Trust.

The little thing that makes you believe in one another.

Love

Is what brings you together.

I looked at the roses thinking about it.

My eyes then moved down to look at my fingers and as I looked at my ring finger with it the infinity ring.

Forever. Justin's voice echoes in my head

.

.

.

.

But wait.... the note.... the reply. I forgot all about that.

But then I remembered those deep eyes looking at me....

.

.

.

.

.

Maybe it can wait.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Lyca's POV

The room wass quiet.....

Very quiet....

Why?

We were having a test in Mathematics and everyone just happened to be concentrating very hard.

But I wasn't.....

I'm sorry, I meant we weren't.

Justin and I we're stealing glances at each other.
.

.

.

.

.

Flirting....

But I wasn't thatt distracted...

I was lucky enough to study for this test, so catching up wasn't much of a problem.

But when I see Justin smiling at me I suddenly remember all about the locker note still my pocket and the other one inside the locker down the hall waitng to ve replied.

I didn't really care about the boy anymore.

He didn't have a grip on me anymore.

I stopped thinking about the message he gave me, it was sweet, but I was faithful to only one....

But I couldn't just leave him like that after all the effort he put in.... for me.

I just had to say thank you to him....
Whoever he is.
.

.

.

.

.

.

.

School Bell Rings

Right now I was packing my bags to get ready to go walk home with Justin until he stood up and walked towards me.

"Lyca, sorry pero may pupuntahan ako muna...."

"Talaga, saan?"

"Ummm... ahhhh...sa.... sa... sa office."

"Bakit ano nangyari?"

"Ah.... wala.... wala.... pupunta lang ako doon." He said starting to sound nervous by each word that comes out of his mouth and I started feeling suspicous.

But when I remembered about the locker note it gave me an oppurtunity to go and reply back to the stranger.

"Sige... meet lang kita sa gate... may pupuntahan din ako." I said abd he let out a sigh of relief which made my curiosity grow.

"Sige... see you later." He said kissing my cheek and running off.

What was so important anyway?
.

.

.

.

.

.

.
As I walked down the almost empty halls, because most of the students left and only a handful remained, I thought about where Justin was really going.

I mean it was obvious he wasn't going to the office....

But where?
.

.

.

.

.

.

Then when I turned around the corner, I saw a hooded figure taking the locker note away from the side of the locker.

Was this him?

The mystery boy?

It must be.....

Suddenly I accidently kicked a plastic bottle on the ground causing the stranger to stop what he was doing.... but he didn't turn around.....

Then....

He ran.....

"Hey!" My mind was instantly into overdrive.....

I chased him....

I ran after him.....

He wasn't getting away....

I would finally have all the answers to this confusing conflict in my mind.....

I chased him around the halls....

Not even caring if we were heared by the teachers who were still here.

Not even caring about the weight on my shoulders....

I didn't care.....

Then we came to the central part of the school where you could find the gazebo....

I suddenly found a boost of energy within me and sprinted as fast as I can....

Then I grabbed his left hand making the sleeve that was covering his hand reveal what was hidden underneath.

But in a flash of a second I caught a glimpse of a silver ring on his ring finger.... like mine.....

When he turned... I saw his face....

Then all of the sudden I found myself lost in those familiar deep brown eyes once again.

Unfortunately my legs gave in and I tripped bringing him down with me.

And I found myself lying on top of...
.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Justin?" I said in complete shock....

"Grabe ang bilis mo tumakbo." He said with a smirk on his face.

"Justin?.... Ano? Ano-" Before I could finish he crashed his lips to mine.....

I found myself lost....

Lost....

Lost in his passion....

And I let him....

I let myself give in....

Breathe still
...
...

Heartbeat racing
..
..
..

Eyes shut
.
.
.
Thinking......

When we finally part he stared at me with a loving smile and said:

"Happy Belated Valentines Day." He said and suddenly all those questions and all the confusion disappeared as fast as they came....

I slowly got up and sat on the floor while he sat up too.

"Ikaw?" Was all I could say...

"Yes... ako." He said

"Lahat nyon? Ikaw yung gumawa?" I asked.

"Yes..... sorry for not telling... gusto ko kasi isurprise kita.... masyadong simple lang ibigay ang bulaklak sayo in person at...."

"At?"

"Telling you I love you...."

"Yung locker notes?"

"My way of saying I love you..... I'm not really good in wor-" before he could continue I kissed him hard on the lips like he did to me earlier.....

.

.

.

When we parted he looked at me with a confused look.

"To tell the truth.... I'm not good at words either..." I said leaning my forehead against he's.

"I love you Lyca." He said in a deep whisper....

"I love you too...." I whispered equally as soft.

Then I remembered about the valentines day card in my pocket.

"This is for you.... but it dwarfs in comparison to what you've done to me these past few days." I said as I handed him the card.

It was just a simple card....

It had my own special piece of poetry...

To: Justin

To my one true love....
I wish you well on this very special day.....
Everyday... Everynight...
Every hour... in each passing day...
You are always in my mind....
Forever in my heart....
.
.
.
.
Forever........

-Lyca💓

I waited for his reply honestly nervous of what his reaction was going to be.

"I love it." He said making me look at him with shock.

"Why do you look so confused?" He said raising a brow in confusion.

"Its just that.... after everything.... everything you've done for me... all I could give you is a card... with no significance whatsoev-" I stopped when he placed a finger to my lip.

"Lyca... I love it...you know why? Because you did it... in your own special way... that's why I fell in love with you in the first place... because you're amazing in whatever you do... you're simple.... you're beautiful.... and this card shows it all... it shows who you are.....

Amazing....

Simple.....

Beautiful...." he said making my heart beat faster and faster...

I let myself fall into his arms and rested my head on his shoulder.

We stayed that way fpr a while.... enjoying being in each others arms....

"Happy Valentines Day..." I whispered into his ear.

"Happy Valentines Day...."He swhispered back.
.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Well that concludes this miniseries. Hope you guys liked it.... I really enjoyed writing this and I really hope you guys enjoyed reading it.

Next time we see Lyca and Justin it will be during summer vacation.... that's right the second best event in the world, second to christmas of course, will be the next step in the journey of

Friendship
Trust
Loyalty
And
Love
.
.
.
.
.

To be Continued

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

69 0 14
What happens when you Love someone from the very first time you've met them? Unaware of their environment, friends, family etc but just aware of them...
494 36 7
HELP!!! Imagine I'm your best friend in the world, and I need your help. This guy who was a friend started doing stuff and saying stuff and giving mi...
803 1 21
Choosing her cost me everything I'd ever loved... including her. I had everything a guy could ask for, a loving family, the perfect small-town life...
222K 4.4K 37
Falling in love with your childhood friend is troublesome, especially when he treats you like his special someone but he falls in love with another g...