HARUM SCARUM | kth. [COMPLETE...

By claireathon

She loved, and she loved, until it hurt. Just how much reckless could she be? ♚ AWARDS: 1st place in HER AWAR... More

↣ Author's Note
Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
↣ Appreciating Taehyung
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-Two
Chapter Forty-Three
Chapter Forty-Four
Chapter Forty-Five
Chapter Forty-Six
Chapter Forty-Seven
Chapter Forty-Eight
Chapter Forty-Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty-One
Chapter Fifty-Two
Chapter Fifty-Three
Chapter Fifty-Four
Chapter Fifty-Five
Chapter Fifty-Six
Chapter Fifty-Seven
Chapter Fifty-Eight
Chapter Fifty-Nine
Chapter Sixty
Chapter Sixty-One
Chapter Sixty-Two
Chapter Sixty-Three
Chapter Sixty-Four
Chapter Sixty-Five
Chapter Sixty-Six
Chapter Sixty-Seven
Chapter Sixty-Eight
Epilogue
↣ End
FINAL BOOK

Chapter Forty-One

381 38 21
By claireathon

"Yuna.. are you awake?" I hear a soft voice.

My eyes fluttered open, revealing Jimin waving at me with a smile. I ran my fingers through my hair, sitting up and finding myself face to face with everyone, including my mother.

Jungkook was talking to my mom, who didn't seem too happy. I was about to speak, when Jaehee made her way over to me and handed me some clothes. 

"Not now, Suyung.. your mom's really mad.. you should change first." she gently grabbed my arm and lead me to the bathroom. I thanked her silently and quickly change into the clothes she gave me. 

Luckily, the clothes weren't chosen by her. 

I took a deep breath and exited the bathroom. 

"Everyone." Mom said, her voice stern. "Can I please talk to Jungkook and Suyung alone? Please. It will only take a while." 

I pursed my lips as my friends gave me reassuring smiles, passing by and exiting the room. I sighed and approached my mom. "Mom, what do you-" 

My cheek stung, and I felt my head turn to the side when her palm connected with the side of my face. 

Did she really.. 

"Eomanim," Jungkook spoke up, making his way over to me. "They had every reason to. The weather was bad, and she didn't have her phone at that time." 

I place a hand where she slapped me, looking up in shock. 

"Is that the case?" she eyed me. "Suyung, have I raised you to sleep with every boy you hang out with? Do you think I'm happy with this? Haven't you tried to find a way? You probably had a lot of options." she shook her head. 

I was never close with my parents. 

"You never even raised me in the first place." I gritted my teeth, and Jungkook glanced at me with wide eyes. Was she going to test my open-mindedness? 

"Me and your father have accepted the fact that you're going to stop having a part-time job." she started, frustratingly running her fingers through her hair. "Suyung, our business is so close to being bankrupt." 

"I try my best to help." my voice lowered. "Look, you should've just told me to continue working, instead of saying it so indirectly. I'll do it. Okay?" 

"And that's not it." she raised her voice and turned to Jungkook. "I thought I heard you loud and clear, Jungkook. You had one job." 

I stepped forward. "Don't drag him into this." 

"We're on the verge of losing everything we have." she started. "I need to pay our rent. I need to pay for your father's medicine. Your tuiton. And guess what? We need to raise Mina's daughter, too." 

My eyes widened. "Mina's pregnant?" 

Mom looked up at me, her eyes shedding tears of frustration. "Was. She's been hiding it. I told her to go back to Seoul because I wouldn't be able to afford her school in the meantime. A 4-year old." 

I pursed my lips and nodded, feeling an unpleasant feeling rumble in my heart. 

"So.. she'll be home by?" I paused. 

"She's home now." she shrugged. "I'm going to stay here for a short while. Go and take a train." 

I didn't even complain or hesitate. Immediately, I turned on my heel and exited the room, Jungkook following behind me. 

"And I'm the one that brings shame to this family." I muttered, as I fastened my pace to meet with the others in the lobby. I felt Jungkook grab my wrist. 

"Yuna.. everything that your mother said bad about you.." he started, before pulling me in an embrace. "None of it is true.." 

I hugged back and bit my lip, entering the elevator. 

He sighed. "Yuna.. don't feel bad about yourself. You're way better than this." the elevator opened, and I immediately see the others sitting in the lobby. 

"Yuunaaa!" Jimin sang, running over to me and tackling me in a hug. I laughed softly. He pulled away, his frown dropping when he got a closer look at my face. "Your.. cheek is red.. are you okay?" 

I place a hand on my cheek and waved a hand. "It's.. nothing. Really." 

"Oh my god, this is all my fault." Jaehee cried, running over to me and tightly wrapping her arms around me. "If I didn't get your phone, this wouldn't of have happened. I'm so sorry." 

"Aish.. me too, honestly." Taehyung spoke up, frowning and running his fingers through his hair. "If I weren't even there in the first place, her mother wouldn't be angry." 

"Stop." I said sternly. "Stop blaming yourselves. This isn't your fault." 

"That's right." Namjoon nodded. "This is no one's fault. Putting weight on someone's shoulders isn't going to help. We might as well take the burden together." 

The walk to the station was quiet. I wasn't used to everyone being so silent. 

"My sister.. Mina.. she's home." I spoke up, once we all sat down on the train. "And she has a kid." 

"A kid?" Hobi perked up. "My.. that isn't good. Does your parents know?" 

I blew some hair out of my face. "Of course they do.. she's going to stay at home.. because.. because.." my mind wandered off to our lack of money. 

"Because what?" Seokjin questioned. 

"Because we're on the verge of getting bankrupt." I blurted out. Yoongi was right. I was a bad liar. And when I had secrets that I couldn't keep to myself, I might as well tell them. 

"You're kidding.. right?" Jaehee's voice lowered. 

I shook my head. "I'm not." 

I looked up. "But don't worry.. I'm going to start working again." 

"Sometimes I ask myself why you can't just have a normal highschool life." Yoongi sighed. 

"When will I ever make them proud?" I muttered. "If only favouritism wasn't a thing." 

"Stop it." Yoongi scolded, flicking my forehead. I gasped, placing a hand on my forehead in pain. 

"Ow!" 

"I feel like she's always a step ahead of me.. that she can always do what I can and can't." I admitted. It was so rare for me to open up to everyone like this, that I was starting to feel bad for actually telling them.. 

They didn't need to know this. 

"No." Yoongi replied right away. "Get this.. Mina isn't my number one girl." 

"Yoongi-hyung's really good at comforting, I feel like he's said enough." Jimin laughed softly, waving at me. "You're really cute, Yuna." 

"Gah, we're always here if you need someone to talk to, Suyung." Jaehee reassured. 

"But seriously," Namjoon butted in, switching glances between me and Taehyung. "Did nothing really happen to the both of you last night?" 

I blushed furiously. "Nothing!" 

I felt the people inside the train look at me, making me more flustered and bow my head down in apology and embarrassment. 

Taehyung chuckled, "Nothing." 

I turn my head, not wanting to meet anyone's eyes.

"It's another school day tomorrow." Jaehee rolled her eyes and sighed. "We're gonna have to go back to reality.." 

"Nah." Seokjin laughed, meeting eyes with Yoongi. "This week's going to be fun." 

"What.. how come?" Taehyung asked curiously. 

Yoongi smirked and waved a hand, apparently getting his message. 

"You'll find out tomorrow." 

---

Ooh, what will that be? 

Also.. that incident between Suyung and her mother, in my personal opinion, I think that's prone to happening when you lack trust in your relationship.. and since they aren't really that close to begin with.. 

Well, you get it. 

ANYWAYS. I hope this wasn't too boring, and more friendship moments! 

Also.. get ready for the developing love story.. 

MWUAHAHA 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.6K 361 49
𝑊ℎ𝑒𝑛 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑠𝑎𝑑𝑛𝑒𝑠𝑠 𝑙𝑒𝑎𝑣𝑒𝑠 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑏𝑟𝑜𝑘𝑒𝑛 𝑖𝑛 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑏𝑒𝑑 𝐼 𝑤𝑖𝑙𝑙 ℎ𝑜𝑙𝑑 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝐼𝑛 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑑𝑒𝑝𝑡ℎ𝑠 𝑜𝑓 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑑...
36.5K 2.4K 48
She's a lonely, unloved girl. But what happens if one day she finds herself texting a famous rapper, who understands her and teaches her how to love...
37.3K 2K 8
❝Are you in love with her? Or are you just infatuated with her?❞
2.6M 127K 52
"If someone loves you, they'd never put themselves in a position to hurt you." Warning: some mature content/strong language *** 1st place in Solo Tae...