London Love...

By LoveGREYSONator

More

London Love...
Trip To The Love World
Mysterious.
Thinking Of You
Keep me in your track
Me and You Together

Tell me

38 0 0
By LoveGREYSONator

       Greyson walked me home and gave me a sweet kiss in the cheeks and my forehead, and i open the door of my room, with a smile on my face that i can't fade away. I slamed the door, and i've been awaken by my sister's voice, "So how's the date?", i blush and said "A date?, that's not a date it's just knowing more, getting close, like bestfriends!" i tried to hide it when my sister glares at me, "OH really? not a date huh?, why are you blushing?, i know it's a date. Did you two kissed???" she said tries to spit  it out. I sigh deeply,"Alright!, it's a date, and we kissed!" i said, and then " So you two are in a relationship aye?" she said teasing me, "Yeah, and i think i can't let him go." i said seriously, Janelyn snap me out of it, "Ok, your going back to it, let's eat?" and I nodded and we both walk to our small kitchen, and i still thinking of us, and he still doesn't know that i'm keeping his picture, and i guesse that's not that important. We ate silently, i go to the shower showered, and changed to my pj's.I slept tightly, and i had my most sweetest sleep, than ever.

       I woke up with my hair messed up, and i go straight to the bathroom, showered to wake myself, and get dressed. I go to the kitchen and saw my sister drinking a tea, with my breakfast beside her and looked at me "Goodmorning Greyson's baby girl!" she teased me, and i just rolled my eyes and sat beside her,"Stop it! ok?" i gave her a fake smile and start to eat my yummy breakfast.

       So I go back to my bed with my sister we sat at our own bed, i opened the TV, and we watched. My phone rang,it was greyson.

PHONE CONVO:

me: Hello! good morning! *Sweet voice

greyson: hello baby, so how's your sleep?

me: it was very fine, yours?

grey: so fine, because i have you..

me: aww.. so why did you call?

grey: oh yeah uhm baby later at 7:00 pm go to the eiffel tower at the top. ok?

me: ok?, why?, we just got there yesterday.

grey: stop asking baby, it's a suprise

me: oK! i hate suprises ugh

grey: *laugh

END OF PHONE CONVO

he hung up and i put down my phone and i tried to wonder, what's the suprise!.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.5M 148K 61
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...
318K 25.6K 15
MY Creditor Side Story ပါ။ Parallel Universe သဘောမျိုးပြန်ပြီး Creation လုပ်ထားတာမို့ main story နဲ့ မသက်ဆိုင်ပဲ အရင် character ကို ရသအသစ် တစ်မျိုးနဲ...
1M 15.4K 38
Ivy Williams had always aspired to complete her university journey without any interruptions or complications. However, not even two months into her...
1.1M 28.3K 45
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...