Blue x cherry!

Od Lazybonez666

Blue meets cherry once again cherry still "hates" him but after having a sleepover with blue cherry is starti... Více

Sans new friend? Part 1
Sans new friend? Part 2
Sans and cherry!
Home alone???
So cute!!
Sans is dirty XD

Sans special surprise!

72 2 0
Od Lazybonez666

*in a whisper *"Hehehe oh sansy you....I hope he's asleep? (Happy sigh) -^- I..i..." *sans starts to move a little* "shit! " *fell runs down stairs back on the couch* "shit that was close (sigh) whatever " *2 hours later cuz idk what to write*

"hmm uh? *sans wake up and looks around* m-morning already? Uhh I guess I should get up *sans gets out of bed and walks down the stairs *

huh! Oh ya I forgot fell slept over heh he's cute when's he's sleeping.......did I just say he's cute •-•......... what....the...hell...happened to me •-•......AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!! *Fell yanks up* " AHH WHAT THE FUCK!! *huff huff huff* JESUS YOU SCARED ME!! " Sorry You scared me! " Me?!?!? How did I scare you?!?! " I FORGOT YOU SLEPT OVER  " how do you forget that?!?! " i don't know!! "MMMLAAH!" Sorry!! (Sigh) we are you hungry?? " * mumbling * yes "

ok then get your jacket and lets go to grillbees " hmmm •~• ok" *POOF AT GRILLBEES?!* *sans and fell sit down * aahh so fell what going on with you " uhh y-you know uh life? I-I don't know " hmm how's you and your bro *drinks some ketchup-^-*

"m-me and the boss! Uh w-we're good h-he's not hitting as often now!! " he should be hitting you at the start listening buddy if he hits you your always welcome to come to my house ok  •~< " R-really!! " ya haha your always welcome " t-thanks (^\\\^) "

no problem *fells phone starts to ring * " uh oh uh h-hello? ( Lazybonez here sorry but I wanted to say the UF papy when he talks it have - THESE WITH BIG LETTERS- ok sorry sorry (^\\\^)  -SANS!!!! YOU LAZYBONEZ WHERE THE FUCK HAVE YOU BEEN YOU'VE BEEN GONE FOR A DAY!!!!!-

"uh!! Sorry b-boss I'm on my way -YOU BETTER OR YOUR GOING TO GET OUR PUNISHMENT!!!!- punishment? What he going to do " uhhh * remembers * NOTHING!! Hehehehe •~• " uhh ok then -SANS GET YOUR ASS OVER HERE IF NOT IN 10 MINUTES THEN IT PUNISHMENT TIME!!!-

"ok ok I'm coming!! " * fell hangs up* well I got to go the boss is calling and I don't want to get * shivers * punished hmm well bye blue see you later " bye see ya * POOF FELL IS MAGICAL HOME!!!*

                             ...... to be continued.... :3

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

236K 10.9K 32
Desperate for money to pay off your debts, you sign up for a program that allows you to sell your blood to vampires. At first, everything is fine, an...
236K 8.2K 98
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
78.7K 1.8K 33
!Uploads daily! Max starts his first year at college. Everything goes well for him and his friends PJ and Bobby until he meets Bradley Uppercrust the...
64.7K 1.3K 47
*Completed* "Fake it till you make it?" A messy relationship with a heartbroken singer in the midst of a world tour sounds like the last thing Lando...