PRINCESS JOINING THE TEAM (Pr...

By Trufflerabbit13

She hasn't seen him for six years. He hasn't seen her for six years in actual person. Every year he sat... More

PRINCESS JOINING THE TEAM (Prince of Tennis FanFic)
CHAPTER 1 edited
CHAPTER 2 edited
CHAPTER 3 edited
CHAPTER 4 edited
CHAPTER 5 edited
CHAPTER 6 edited
CHAPTER 7 edited
CHAPTER 8 edited
CHAPTER 9 edited
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHRISTMAS SPECIAL
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
Halloween Special

CHAPTER 19

11.2K 267 30
By Trufflerabbit13

AYUMI P.O.V.

"Whoa..." Ryoma and I both muttered as we stood in front of the metal doors of the elevator.

I traced my fingers over the designs slowly fascinated by them. Gears, clocks, and keys covered the bronze doors.

“How do we get in?” Ryoma suddenly questioned, I stopped scrutinizing the door and searched for a button. I frowned when I found none.

“What the heck?” Ryoma muttered as he traced his hands over the metal searching for the button.

My eyes widen when I saw one part of the door indented in a shape of a key. My fingers wrapped around key that was on my necklace I was wearing.

“Ryoma I think I know what I need to do,” I whispered as I struggled to take the necklace off.

I felt large hands stop mine, “Here, let me help,” Ryoma muttered. His warm breath hit the back of my neck making me shiver.

“There,” he said as he put the necklace in my hands.

I hesitantly looked at the key before comparing it to the missing piece on the door.

“Satoru-san you really went over board,” I whispered under my breath as I confirmed it was the same shape.

I placed the key to the indented area and pushed on it.

With a small *CLICK* the key perfectly fitted. I gasped as the key went inside the door and disappeared.

“What? My key,” I whined.

Suddenly the door made a loud groaning noise making Ryoma and I both gasp and jump back in fright. The gears on the door started turning until the elevator door opened.

Ryoma and I shared looks before looking back at the door in disbelief.

“I think your uncle’s crazy,” Ryoma muttered as he shook his head tiredly.

I nodded in agreement before walking through the door. Both Ryoma and I looked around. The elevator was made out of cylinder glass around the glass surround golden metal that wrapped around it like a bird cage.

“Ah, my key,” I yell in delight as I see my necklace in a small container above multiple buttons.

“I think it fell out of the hole from above it,” Ryome guessed, his golden eyes staring at the whole thing in interest.

I took hold of the key and frowned as the elevator door closed, “So every step makes something happen.”

Satoru-san, why did you make everything so complicated?

“Oi, didn't he say that you’re room was at the highest level?” Ryoma questioned. I cocked my head in confusion.

“When did he say that?” I questioned not knowing what he was talking about.

Ryoma looked at me, his golden eyes amused, “He said it when you were staring at your necklace, you probably were too enchanted to it.”

I shrug and look at the buttons on the wall, each button were made out of glass. I looked closely at them and smiled as I saw the small gears and a small light bulb in each of them.

Each button had a keyhole next to it making me know I needed to get these keys from somewhere.

I inserted my key to the hole next to the highest floor’s button and turned it. With a flash the button let off an incandescent light making me squint my eyes in surprise.

I stumbled lightly unprepared by the sudden movement of the elevator and bumped into Ryoma.

He placed his hand on my shoulders to steady me while he used his other one to point at a direction.

I followed his finger and gaped at the sight. The tennis courts and the buildings below us looked small. My eyes caught sight of a group of people walking towards the building.

“Hey, isn’t that everybody?” I questioned as I pointed to the black dots on the ground.

I giggled thinking how they looked like small ants.

Suddenly the elevator stopped and the door opened.

My eyes widen as I looked inside the room.

“Wow, we’re in a clock tower?” I questioned as I looked at the big circle glass clock. I peered through the glass and could see tennis courts right underneath it.

I heard Ryoma whistle sounding impressed, “There’s stairs leading up.”

He pointed out the stairs that looked like they were made out of old metal pipes. It went in circles until it hit the ceiling making it suddenly ended.

I ran up the stairs in circle until I was at the very top, with a hard push I hit the ceiling. The ceiling popped opened into a door making a rain of dust fall on me.

I coughed and hacked for a second before looking down at Ryoma and motioning him to come. I ran my fingers through my dark locks getting rid of the dust that fell on me.

I peaked my head through the ceiling door and gasped.

“Wow, this is so cool!” I gushed as I climbed up. I eyed the room in fascination.

“He didn't make this room steam punk,” I jumped slightly at Ryoma’s voice.

“Yeah, he must have known I also like Victorian styled things too,” I whisper as I eyed the huge bed.

I smiled as I looked at the curtains on the bed.

“Didn’t you used to say you wanted a bed like that?” Ryoma questioned with a chuckle.

“Yeah, I used to beg my parents all the time, though I never got it,” I sighed at the memory.

My eyes trailed over the red and white bed before looking at the red carpet. I slowly walked over to the window and opened the white curtain to let the light in.

“This is just perfect, it’s just like my dream room,” I sigh in happiness.

“You even have a walk in closet,” Ryoma called as he looked around the room.

I followed where his voice came from and found him in middle of clothes.

“Well damn, these are a lot of clothes,” I say astonished. I went through all the clothes on the hanger and looked at the size, “Everything in my size too,” I whispered.

“These are all famous brands, who exactly is your uncle?” Ryoma questioned as sat down on the ground.

I frowned, Satoru-san owned a company, but…

“He owns a company and I think he’s one of the people who organizes the youth tournaments and the US open.”

Ryoma stared at me in disbelief, his golden eyes wider then usual.

“You’re joking right?”

I shook my head, “Nah, why would I joke about something like this?” I pause thinking for a second, “I also think he won the US Open more than I did, um something like nine years in a row?”

My childhood friend sighed and shook his head. He ran his hand through his thick hair before rubbing his temples as if they were in pain.

“You ok Ryoma?” I questioned as I sat next to him in worry. I rubbed the back of his neck massaging the stiff muscles.

“You know Ayumi,” he began, “I’ve known you since forever yet you seem to love to surprise me with all of your little secrets.”

I frowned as I toyed with one of long strands of my hair, “What do you mean?”

“You’ve never told me you had a uncle, you some how know Tokugawa, and you’re awfully close to monkey king,” Ryoma explained, “You’ve never mentioned any of them. And don't forget how you snuck off to go see Rikkaidai.”

I sheepishly scratch my cheek with my fingers, “Eh, it kind of slip my mind and you’ve never asked,” I defended myself. I stiffly stand up and take Ryoma’s hand and help him get up. I drag him over to my new bed before jumping onto it with a bounce.

“How could the thought of your uncle slip out of your mind?” he questioned looking at me a bit annoyed. His sharp eyebrows scrunched up cutely in anger.

I sheepishly laughed giving him a closed eyed smile.

“You better start talking,” he commanded giving me a stern look, his white cap he was wearing shading his eyes.

I sighed in defeat as I lay on my bed, “Well…”

>>TIME SKIPS>>

Ryoma laid next to me on the bed as I finished talking. I rubbed my throat in discomfort, talking nonstop for the past hour made my throat scratchy.

“What time is it?” I questioned as I looked for my phone. I growled when I couldn’t find it, “Where did I put my phone?”

“Don't know, but it’s three P.M. We have at least three more hours until dinner is served at the diner.”

I ignored Ryoma’s comment and patted myself down searching for my phone.

“Dammit,” I whispered under my breath in frustration. Where did I put my stupid phone?

I gasped suddenly remember the trip here.

Did I get my phone back from Fuji-senpai? I let him see the picture but did I ever  get it back?

I groaned and ran my hand through my hair.

“You know you do that a lot when you’re tired or you’re frustrated.” I looked at Ryoma with a frown. “I mean that when ever you get frustrated or mad you comb your hair with your hair while you massage the scalp,” Ryoma stated as he laid back on my bed.

“I do don't I?” I smile as I think about it. I actually do it a lot.

“So you found your phone?”

I shake my head, “No, I think Fuji-senpai might have it since he was looking at it on the bus,” I jump off the bed lightly and run into my closet.

I find out some black spandex shorts on the shelf before looking for a sports bra and a loose tank top.

“I just don't know how Satoru-san found out my under wear size,” I mutter as I pick up the light blue sports bra in my hand.

“What are you doing?” Ryoma yelled form the bed.

“Changing!” I yell back as I searched for a tank top, “Ah, there’s one!” I grin and unhook a yellow Nike Just Do It tank top and examine it, “It’ll do,” I muttered before closing the closet so Ryoma can’t see me changing.

I slip off my clothes and changed into my new one’s and looked at myself in the mirror.

“Hm, good, I guess,” I smile as I look at my sides. The yellow tank’s side was open and went low to my ribs showing off the rather sexy blue sports bra. I turned around and looked at my butt making sure my underwear line wasn’t showing.

Maybe some adjustments were needed, regular underwear doesn't = spandex. I quickly changed to the correct underwear, (If you know what I mean (0/////0) before looking at myself in the mirror again.

Feeling better about myself I tied my hair into a high ponytail before walking out.

“Why are you dresses like that?” Ryoma raised his eyebrow in confusion.

I shrugged, “I feel like going out for a run and maybe exercising a bit before dinner, you’re welcome to join,” I offered as I slipped on some socks and shoes.

“Wait a second,” Ryoma muttered and went through his duffle bag and pulling out some basketball shorts and a loose shirt.

I watched unfazed as Ryoma swiftly took his shirt off before pulling on his new one.

“Don't forget the key,” Ryoma muttered as he slipped his shorts on.

“I wont, it’s around my neck.”

He nodded as I lead us down the stairs making sure not to slip on any of the pipes.

>>TIME SKIPS>>

THIRD PERSON P.O.V.

"How many miles do you want to run?" Ayumi questioned as she stretched her calves.

"Three or four, two laps around the whole camp is a mile," the darker haired male stated as he stretched out his upper body.

The green/blue eyed girl nodded before looking down at her shoes making sure her shoelaces wouldn't come off during the run. 

Ryoma and Ayumi shared glances before taking off for a light jog.

“Arrre~ Oishi look!” Eiji yelled as he pointed out the window of the room he shared with his doubles partner, “Ochibi and Yumi-chan are running!”

Oishi followed the energetic red head’s finger and looked out the window, “Well, at least they’re not causing trouble, right Tezuka?” the vice captain questioned the stoic captain who was also sharing the room with them.

Tezuka moved his glasses up his nose and nodded slightly, “Keep an eye on them, we don't want them causing any trouble, yudan sezu ni ikou.”

The two seigaku second years nodded before going back to what they were doing.

“You tired yet?” Ryoma questioned, his breathing still evened.

Ayumi nodded, “Yeah, we’re still only on our second mile so I could go for another three mile or so.”

Ryoma smirked and picked up the pace slightly making Ayumi grin and run after him.

A pleasant silence fell between them, the only sound they let out were their even breathing.

Suddenly the silence between were broken my a familiar energetic voice, “OI!!!! KOSHIMAE!!!!!! WAIT FOR ME!!!!!!”

Without even turning around Ryoma knew exactly who it was.

“Che,” Ryoma muttered picking his pace up not even bothering to turn around.

“You’re not going to wait for Kin-chan?” Ayumi question as she ran to catch up beside Ryoma.

“No, he’s annoying.”

Ayumi giggled at her childhood friend’s blunt answer before looking back.

“Koshimae!!! Hey!!! Wait!!!” Kintaro whined slightly panting.

“Ayumi-chan~” Satoru giggled as he watched his niece run through the security camera.

“Stop that, you sound disgusting,” Kurobe stated looking at the head coach in disbelief. Kurobe couldn't understand how such a serious man like Satoru could turn into jello just by seeing his niece. If his reaction to his niece was this bad, Kurobe couldn't imagine how bad Satoru became with his own children.

“But Kuro-chan~!” Kurobe scrunched his nose in distaste of his nickname, “Look at her, she’s so adorable!” Satoru gushed as he hugged his screen.

Kurobe sighed and rubbed his temples tiredly, "I don't know about adorable, but I see she's a dedicated person. I'm surprise she's running right now with Echizen and Toyama."

"Right?" Satoru chirped, "She's so amazing!"

“Oh my, it seems to be worst then last time she came,” Saitou laughed with a smile.

“Look at her! She so athletic and perfect! She’s running when all the other high school-ers are resting!” Satoru continued to gush with a light blush on his face.

Kurobe stared at the dark haired in disgust while Satoru chuckled.

“At least she’s determined,” Tsuge talked for the first time, he grunted as he went down to do another push up, “Echizen and Toyama seemed to still work hard.”

Satoru suddenly stopped looking at the screen and looked at the three coaches in front of him.

The three coaches immediately noticed the how Satoru suddenly became serious and stopped whatever they were doing.

“I want to gather the most talented players and make a new level of athletes.”

The look of confusion appeared on the three coaches, “We only have a rank to 1, I think we should make a rank zero.”

The look of surprise appeared on all the coach’s faces as they stared at the dark haired man in front of them.

“I’ve got a letter,” Satoru admitted as he scratched his head, “Japan got selected to participate in the national tournament for young adult.”

“You kidding right?” Tsuge questioned in shock.

“I believe I’m not, and I’ve decided to pick these athlete from this camp.”

Ryoma grumbled as he jogged beside Kintaro and Ayumi. After the fourth mile, the Shitenhouji freshman caught up the two teens running.

“You know we went over what we decided to do,” Ryoma lightly panted sweat dripping on his face.

Ayumi nodded but continued to run, “After this lap it’ll be our tenth mile, then we’ll stop,” She declared as she started to pick up pace.

“W-Wait up!” Kintaro groaned as he tried to catch up to the fast runners.

In few seconds Ayumi and Ryoma passed the line where they started the whole run. They both panted heavily, their clothing sticking onto their skin because of sweat.

Few seconds later Kintaro came running in gasping for air, “Why *Gasp* did *Gasp* you *Gasp* suddenly pick up pace?” the red haired teen gasped as he fell onto the ground.

Ayumi shrugged but grinned at her childhood friend and gave him a high five, “Nice job Ryoma.”

The young tennis prince smirked and nodded as he gulped his water bottle down. From his corner of his eyes he eyed the female, his eyes tracing over her curves that were visible.

He turned a bit pink as he looked at the hair that stuck on her neck because of sweat. Her loose, thin tank top stuck to her chest and waist from the sweat as well.

Ryoma quickly looked away and started to stretch like Ayumi was.

“You know,” Ayumi suddenly muttered making the two males next her look at her, “Let’s go look for Tokugawa.”

A/N

OK, SO THAT WAS A LOOOOOOOONG CHAPTER!!!! IT TOOK ME LIKE FOREVER TO WRITE. SO I HOPE YOU ENJOYED IT!!!!!!

THE PICTURE OF AYUMI'S ROOM ----------->

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 50K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
664K 14.8K 42
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
732K 44.8K 109
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
920K 42.3K 62
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...