Miss Blossomcrown's [PECULIAR...

By HunterGreyD

Take a look inside! More

Roleplay Information
Rules
The Ymbryne & The Loop
Peculiar OC
Form
Characters
Day Two

Day One

722 3 3K
By HunterGreyD

Location: Miss Blossomcrown's Loop, San Diego, California, USA

Date and Time: July 18th, 2014 at 7:30 AM

All of the children's alarms have just gone off. Some of them have no problem getting out of bed and getting ready for the day, while for others it's a hassle. Miss Blossomcrown is in the kitchen making breakfast, which will be served very soon. Since it's a Saturday outside the loop, there are no chores so the children are free for the whole day. What will happen today?

So far there will be two chains you guys can follow in the comments. One will be the house chain and the other will be the beach chain. The house chain will be used when your character is in the house or outside the house on the property. The beach chain is to be used when your character is at the beach which is located behind the house. If a new location comes to play I will create a new a chain for it. This is to keep things more organized.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 30.2K 37
After the passing of Abigail Bentley's mother, she is now the only one responsible for her family's well-being. Her father, often too drunk to stand...
774K 28.7K 103
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
285K 8.5K 93
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
596K 12.7K 43
i should've known that i'm not a princess, this ain't a fairytale mattheo riddle x fem oc social media x real life lowercase intended started: 08.27...