Curious: Restless ~OUAT Fanfi...

By xlaurynwritesx

Rest•less unable to rest or relax After discovering her family and her powers life continued to be hectic f... More

•Neverland•
•Map•
•Dreamshade•
•The Cure•
•Brave•
•Skull Rock•
•Switched•
•Goodbye•
•Castle•
•Shooting Practice•
•Preparation•
•The Ball•
•Sort Of•
•Confession•
•Memory•
•Missing Year•
•Forgotten•
•Courage•
•Shining Tears•
•Magic•
•Ignored•
•Remember•
•Defeat•
•Family•

•Home•

384 7 0
By xlaurynwritesx

Regina, Emma, and Neal all sat around Henry as Maya stood there looking at him. She didn't know what else to do. She couldn't even here what was going on. She saw Pan out of the corner of her eye and saw Emma pointing her sword at him as he held the box. He said how Rumple was in it and his back was facing towards Maya. She put her hand on her knife and looked at him.

"Unfortunately for you, he can't hurt me anymore." Pan said looking to Emma. "And neither can you."

"But I can." Maya said as she stabbed the arm with the box in it. He looked at it and pulled it out of his arm dropping it on the ground and turning to her.

"I barely felt a sting." Pan said as he smirked to her then flew up and out of the rock.

Maya breathed heavily as she looked at the knife on the floor and then to Henry. She was in so much shock from seeing him lifeless on the floor and the fact that she just stabbed someone.

Regina was arguing with Emma and Maya decided to listen. "You have your parents, a sister, this person-" she said looking to Neal. "-a pirate who pines for you. You have everything and you claim to know how I feel? Henry is all I have and I'm not about to lose him because he is my everything." Regina said almost crying.

"You want to run the show run it. Tell us what to do." Emma said as Maya picked up the knife.

"The thing is, Pan was powerful before. No telling how powerful he is now with Henry's heart." Neal explained.

"Not as powerful as we think. Maya stabbed him. He can bleed." Regina said as they looked at the bloody knife in Maya's hand. "If he can bleed we can hurt him. And if we can hurt him we can kill him. And we will." Regina smiled as Maya held the knife. Maya was shaking a bit. She had never intentionally hurt someone, but hurting Henry was hurting her and for that he had to be taken down.

They headed back to the camp and Maya tried to wash off all the blood with the ocean water. "Hey you ok?" Emma asked as she sat with Henry.

"I stabbed him." She said looking to Maya.

"Don't worry Maya. It was the heroic thing to do. If you didn't he probably would have come after me." Emma explained as she looked to Maya who nodded.

They got back to the Pans camp and they told David, Mary Margaret, Hook, and Tink everything. They were back at square one with the ability to let David leave. Maya assumed they were going to send her to Storybrooke but she had no time to think about it. They had to find a way to find Pan and Emma went to talk to the lost boys. The rest were behind Emma as she began to talk to them.

"Guys listen to me. We are not going to hurt you. I know you're loyal to Pan and I get that. But you are making a terrible mistake. For a long time, I thought I wasn't going to find my family. I was an orphan like all of you and so was Maya. Two lost girls and today I was reminded that we have people that love us. We're not alone. And that can happen to you." Emma said as Maya smiled.

"Pan is the only family we need." One of the boys said looking to Emma.

"No family doesn't do what he did. Pan lied to you and made you do terrible things." Emma answered. "He lied to Henry and convinced him to give his own heart."

"To save the island." A boy said.

"No to save himself." Emma responded.

"Don't listen to her. Pan cares about all of us." The main boy said to the rest.

"No he doesn't. We care about you. And we can save you. We can take you home with us to our land. There is no reason to fear Pan anymore until he absorbs his heart we can defeat him." Emma explained.

"You just need to tell us where he is." Mary Margaret said looking to them.

"Leave now while Pan still allows you to breath." The main one stood up before Hook sat him back down. "That's the only help you'll get."

"Where... is Pan?" Emma asked quietly.

"Not... telling." The main one answered.

"Can you really bring us home?" Accuracy haired boy asked.

"Shut your mouth!" The main one said.

"Yes with your help." Emma replied hopeful he would answer.

"His thinking tree." The curly haired boy answered.

"No!" The main boy yelled.

"Yes he's thinking tree." Another boy responded.

"Stop all of you!" The main one yelled.

"It's not that far from here." The boy said looking to Emma.

"But if we take you there you have to promise you'll take us with you." The curly haired boy said seeming a bit sad.

"I promise." Emma replied. "We are going home. All of us."

They then decided to split up. Maya went with Mary Margaret, Emma, and Regina to get Rumple and defeat Pan. Mary Margaret wanted to be with both of them before they had to leave for good.

They kept walking and saw Pandora's box on a rock. They took their weapons out and went for it. Mary Margaret went to grab it.

"Careful." Regina said as Mary Margaret stopped. "Who knows what type of spell Pan put on there."

"It's Davids only way home. I'm willing to take the risk." She said as she reached for it again but this time she was grabbed by vines and next thing they knew thy were all tied to a tree.

"You still at it? Don't you know. Peter Pan never fails." Pan said as he grabbed Emma's sword from the ground. "I didn't expect you to find me but then again I'm not surprised. You three are mothers. And you." He said looking to Maya on the side. "You just like to tag along from what I've seen. And now all of you can be reunited in death." Pan said as they struggled to get out. "You see, this is a site of a very important event for me. I abandoned my boy here." He said looking up.

"You have a son?" Regina asked surprised.

"I'm older then I look." Pan answered.

"Well then you must regret losing him right?" Emma said looking to him.

"Quite the opposite actually. See I have him all boxed up so I don't lose him again." He said as he picked up Pandora's Box.

"Rumplestiltskin is your son?" Regina asked as they all looked to him surprised.

"That he is." Peter answered.

"How is that possible. You're-" Mary Margaret tried to say.

"Younger than him? Not really." He smiled. "Just like you and your older daughter."

"Your a fraud." Regina said looking at him. "Your magic is weakened and you can't even hurt us. Let alone Rumplestiltskin."

"You're right. By with this tree I don't have to worry about that. After though, well, then I get to have some real fun." Pan said looking to them. "And I won't ever have to worry about my child again. Something else we all will soon have in common." He said as Emma pulled at the vines making them tighter.

"There has to be another way." Emma said.

"No your not going to get to me. This tree traps people with regret inside and you." He pointed the knife at Emma. "You have plenty."

"I regret not taking a shot at you after Maya when I had the chance."

"That's not all though is it savior number one?" He said before explaining how much guilt Emma had for leaving Henry. He then went to Mary Margaret talking of how he abandoned her.

"Stop." Maya said looking at him.

"Oh and savior number two. How could I forget. You regret that you didn't get Henry when we were at skull rock. That you could do nothing to save him. And to put the cherry on top you even regret putting this gaping hole in my arm." He said as he pulled away the cloth to show his wound. Maya looked at it and held back her tears.

"Are you done?" Regina asked.

"Oh and for the one who has the most to regret of all." Pan said looking to Regina.

"There's just one problem with that. I did cast a curse that devastated an entire population. I have tortured and murdered among other terrible things. I should be overflowing with regret, but I'm not." She said as she pulled from the vines. "Because it got me my son." She said before pulling out Pans heart and picking up Pandora's box. "Now, let's go save Henry." Regina said S the ran back to Hooks ship.

Emma searched for Henry as they followed. Regina put it in and it took a second for him to come back. Everyone sighed in relief. Henry apologized but they said it was fine and that he should get some rest. Henry went down with Regina as the rest stood there.

"Maya?" Mary Margaret said in a happy yet strict tone.

"Uhh yes?" Maya asked confused, wondering if she did something wrong.

"When did you get a knife?" Mary Margaret asked looking to her.

"You had a knife?" David asked protectively.

"Yeah, Hook gave it to me. So I could protect myself." Maya said looking to them.

"You gave my daughter a knife?" David said looking to him.

"She actually used it to stab Pan right?" Mary Margaret asked looking to Maya who nodded.

"She needed something more than just a bow. Besides it seems like it paid off anyway." Hook said before walking away.

"Well I don't think you'll need it anymore." David said holding his hand out as Maya handed it to him. "It's good you protected yourself."

"Well technically I was protecting Emma kind of and Henry in a way." She explained looking down.

"You know what that sounds like?" David asked as Maya looked confused. "Traits of a hero." He said before walking to Emma. Maya chuckled as she looked to them. Emma began to explain how he could leave and they quickly opened Pandora's box.

Rumple and Neal had a happy reunion as well as the Charmings on knowing David could leave and talked until Rumple said he felt Pans presence on the ship. They went downstairs and supposedly Pan tried to rip Henry's shadow.

After Regina and Rumple came back up Maya went down.

"Hey are you okay? You've been through a lot." Maya said as she smiled to him.

"Yeah. I'm glad I'm okay now." Henry said to Maya.

"How come you didn't believe me when I talked to you in Skull Rock?" Maya asked looking at him.

"I wanted to believe I was saving magic." Henry said looking to her.

"Well now that we are heading home we get to have the best treat ever." Maya smiled waiting for Henry to say it. "Hot cocoa with-" she started as he looked at her confused. "Hot cocoa with cinnamon."

"Oh yeah." Henry responded as Maya looked at him confused.

"Okay well I'll see you later then." Maya answered as she went upstairs. She was still confused how Henry didn't even remember hot cocoa with cinnamon. She assumed he was just shaken from everything and she forgot about it for now. She helped Mary Margaret pass or food to the lost boys and then looked at the stars when they finished. She was happy everything was going back to normal again.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.2K 466 8
"I can't help this awful energy, god damn right you should be scared of me. Who is in control?" ... A girl who is tired of being told what to do...
5K 129 24
Sen•sa•tion•al Causing great public interest; very impressive Everything is good again. Henry and Emma are staying, Maya found Zachariah again, and m...
12.9K 480 18
The Evil Queen has been waiting for her revenge for way too long. So as word spreads that Snow White is about to have a daughter she makes a plan to...