P.

By HumanNature82

It's a story... Read it if you will. More

I.
II.
III.
IV.
V.
VI.
VII.
VIII.
IX.
X.
XI.
XII.
XIII.
XIV.
XV.
XVI.
The Purple Yoda
XVII.
XVIII.
XIX.
XX.
XXI.
XXII.
XXIII.
XXIV.
XXV.
XXVI.
XXVII.
XXIX.
XXX.
XXXI.
XXXII.
XXXIII.
XXXIV.
XXXV.
XXXVI.
XXXVII.
Hi.
XXXVIII.
XXXIX.
Author's Note
XL.
XLI.
XLII.
XLIII. (Minor Changes)
Hi.
XLIV.
XLV.
XLVI.
XLVII.
XLVIII.
XLIX.
L.
LI.

XXVIII.

2.3K 103 199
By HumanNature82

"...stop." The word he hoped she wouldn't say flowed so clearly through his ear canal. "It hurts..."

Prince dropped his head onto her shoulder, releasing a breath he hadn't realized he was holding. "Okay," he muttered, trying with all his might to suppress the disappointment.

"I just thought I could--"

"I know," he groaned against her warm skin. Little did she know, he was relishing in the feeling of her warmth, around his tip. "Just give me a moment, okay?"

"Okay."

It'd been so long since he'd experienced the joining of two bodies. And as much as he tried to withdraw what little that dwelled within, he couldn't find the ability to pull out.

"Prince," she called to him, cradling the back of his neck. Her small fingers ran along his skin to his hair, massaging his scalp as she gazed into those auburn orbs. He didn't need to speak for her to understand how badly he wanted to continue.

Merely seconds after she nodded her head for him to continue, his right hand dropped underneath her left thigh, lifting it to match the level of her right. With precision he circled his hips in hopes it'd relax her. Those hooded auburn gems bursting with an emerald hue, studied her, waiting to hear that word roll off the tip of her tongue.

Pecking her lips he slowly began to push. Winching at his slow intrusion, he watched as a single tear surfaced. It allowed him to see how much she wanted to please him.

A revelation of the power he held over her. It was only moments ago she begged for him to stop, but knowing what he desired she choose to silence her plea.

With haste he covered her mouth with his own, hoping this connection would show her that he understood. That he cared. That she was appreciated.

As his tongue explored her mouth, he pulled his hips back, ready to enter with everything he had.

Her moan from the relief of pressure was music to his ears, but her words never left, the plea once again resurfaced.

If he were the man he was 20 years ago, he'd skip the four play. He'd already be buried inside of her, filling her to the hilt the moment they made it to the bed, leaving her no room to protest. He'd be working her through the pain, demolishing her walls as he brought her to ecstasy while she screamed his name.

But that wasn't who he was, not anymore. He'd left that man behind decades ago. He was far from the person he used to be.

At this very moment he was hers. Her Prince. Her P. The last thing he wanted to do was pressure her, unintentionally leaving her in a state of remorse.

He understood more than he ever had before, the importance of a union such as this. What it meant and what it could possibly lead to.

_______________________________________

Jamie was the only occupant in the bedroom, her figure curled up in bed with the phone wedged between her cheek and the pillow.

Her eyes fixated on the seemingly endless amount of snow that continued to fall. "It's still going," she huffed into the receiver.

"Yeah, it is," the soothing voice replied. "Where's Prince?"

"I'm not sure. I think he went to bed after he showed me to the guest room," she disclosed. "This sucks..."

Jamie closed her eyes, trying to hold back the tears. "What's wrong, June Bug?"

"Nothing," she sighed into the phone. "I've just never not been home for Christmas. That's all."

"It's only two," she yawned. "It could be over come sunrise. Have some faith."

"Yeah, but did you set up everything?" She questioned. "Is Henry still there?"

"Now you know if I didn't let you drive home, I sure as hell wasn't going to let Henry," she chuckled before yawning again. "He's in your room."

"Okay."

"Everything is set up though. I even did your job and ate those damn cookies and milk." Again, she yawned. "I'm about to start dozing off over here, June Bug."

"Okay," she sighed. "See you tomorrow."

"Night."

Jamie stripped the phone from her ear, before dropping it to the floor. She slipped further beneath the covers watching the white flurries, trying to get cozy until her stomach began to growl.

"Seriously," she groaned. Kicking the covers off, she jumped out of bed. She crept down the hall and up the short flight of stairs to the main level.

The house was still as she entered the kitchen, gunning for the box of Captain Crunch stowed in the cabinet.

As she closed the cabinet door, she was met with his slim figure standing in the entryway. She blew out a deep breath, as she clutched the box in her hand.

"You're stealing my cereal again," he chastised.

"I'm hungry," she replied, walking pass him.

He reached out, grabbing the end of the night shirt he'd given her. "Wait, where are you going?"

"Back to the guest room," she pulled away from him. "I don't have time to play with you."

"Jamie..."

"What," she murmured, searching his eyes. "What could you possibly want?" Silence. "Not me right? You made that very clear in your bedroom." Jamie turned on her heels, when he pulled her back once more.

"Jamie, you know it's not like that."

"Then what is it like? Please enlighten me..."

"You said stop," he groaned. "You did. I did just as you asked. That's all."

"I changed my mind," she replied. "I didn't think I had to actually say it. I thought my actions were more than enough."

"Jamie," he exasperated.

Jamie shook her head, trying to make sense of the situation. "Did I kill it just like that?"

"Baby girl," he took hold of her hand.

"No," she snatched away. "Tell me why you really stopped."

Prince studied her large doe eyes, as she waited for his answer. "How would you have felt come morning? Would you look at me--no, would you look at this the same? Would you regret it?"

Jamie's harsh stare softened as it dropped to the floor. "I don't know."

"Sure you do, J..."

"No, I don't and we'll never know," she muttered. "I'm going back to my room. You know, the place you sent me? Like I'm some kid."

Prince couldn't hold back the rolling of his eyes. "You're certainly being childish right now, Jamie."

That word struck a chord. Whipping her head back around, she gave him a piece of her mind. "Childish? Childish!? Oh please, give me a fucking break. I haven't been childish the last few months have I? Was I childish when you brought me here? When we kissed? When your dick was in my mouth? Or was I when you were up there trying to get it wet?"

With each question flying out her mouth, he felt like she continuously knocked him down the pit he was struggling to escape. The pit of guilt that she, in the eyes of others, was in fact still considered a child.

"I'm not going to do this with you," he mumbled walking down the hallway. "I didn't come out here to listen to this."

"Then why did you come out here, huh?" She questioned, making him cease his journey to his bedroom.

"I already did what I came to do and I thought you'd understand. I don't need all of this, because this, this situation," he specified, pointing between the two of them. "This isn't new to me."

Jamie nearly fell over. He's done this before? "What?"

"My ex wife," he muttered. "We met when she was sixteen. It never went anywhere further than friendship. Not until she was nineteen." He turned his head, unable to face her, not after disclosing such information. "Before her there was this model, but it was different. She lied for a while. I never knew until she finally told me the truth. I kept it light until she was older."

"Wow," she chuckled to the ceiling. "Unbelievable. You just go around picking up pretty young thangs? Is that it? And to think, I thought I was different."

"You are," he stressed. "You think I'm telling you this to gloat?" He whipped around, marching to her. "I'm telling you so you understand that you are different. It was naturally molded. My intention never was to swoon you. One night altered everything." He stopped for a moment, gathering his thoughts. "Yes, your age is a factor, but I still want you. I want you in every way imaginable and sometimes even in the worst way. But there's something about you that's so precious and dear to me. You're different. That's why I've been treading lightly."

The fire burning in his eyes was something she'd never seen before. "If you were anything like those pretty young thangs, I would have kept going. Instead, I stopped. I went with your right mind. I listened to your heart. Not the underlying lust dwelling within us both. I won't allow that to keep me from keeping you in the long run."

His index finger pointed to her chest. "I'll always listen to this before all else, because that's what I want."

Jamie cupped his hand with her own, pulling it away. "You don't mean that."

"Yeah," he nodded. "I do. I wouldn't say it if I didn't mean it, mama."

"What can I possibly do for you that someone your own age can't?"

"If you can't see what you've done for me already, you never will." Prince dropped his head against hers. "But I know, that you know."

Jamie found herself falling into his trance, his fingers linking with hers. "Let me show you something."

______________________________________

Across from him, on the bed, she sat while he tinkered with his acoustic guitar, making sure it was still in perfect tune.

Jamie admired how his body relaxed when he began to play, appearing as if he crossed over to another plain of existence. Soon after he began to hum along.

Jamie rocked from side to side, imaging what the lyrics might be until her eyes landed upon the journal resting on a pillow.

She slowly reached over, bringing the logbook into her lap. At the top of the page, written in his script, today's date. December 25, 2004.

Below it, a slew of lyrics

Eye could tell U stories till U get tired, eye could play with ur mind
But U'd probably say that eye was a liar so eye won't waste ur time
Eye'm scared cuz though we just met, there's this energy between us
Let's just go somewhere.

Jamie glanced up from the page, finding him still in a serene state. She continued on reading the verses until she finally reached the last.

We can stop this cat and mouse game if U want 2
And our fate will b sealed
And eye could put my things n the middle of ur house, Eye want 2
How does that feel?
Eye'm scared cuz pretty girls like U make boys like me turn 2 fools
Eye don't care where, we just got 2

Jamie read over the last verse, looping it as he continued to play. Hearing him lightly knock against the body of the guitar, she looked up, just as he continued on as before. Only this time he was looking right at her, those auburn eyes glistening in the dimly lit room.

Jamie stared back, unable to break the silent conversation they were having. The moment he struck the last chord, he cleared his throat.

"I, uh, I wrote that when you went downstairs," he explained, placing the instrument on the side of the bed.

"Is it new?"

"Yes and no." He slid the journal from her grasp. "It's something old, but I changed the lyrics. The majority of them. It's how you make me feel." He clutch the journal, scanning the lyrics. "This," he lightly shook it in his hands. "This is what a girl like you does to a boy like me. This is what makes you different."

AN: U catch any typos, let me know & all that. But yeah....what y'all think? Where are we going from here? Y'all happy with the way things went? Say something.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1K 29 20
the title explains it....so does the story...read it
22 0 13
Please read it to know the story
506 18 1
Have you read this?