Bloody Hearts

Kayla_Uchiha द्वारा

I don't own Naruto nor some of the photos! This is about a girl named Ayano she doesn't like to trust people... अधिक

♤Sad Memories♤
~Hidden Speed~
~Childs Play~
~Weird Mission~
~NOPE~
~Cowman With The Swag~
~Confused Mind~
~Troublesome~
~Feel The Randomness~
~The Tracker Ninja~
~Think Before You Speak~
~My Birthday~
~Chuinn Exams~
~Chuinn Exams Stage 1~
~Itachi~
~Forest Of Death~
~Get Triggered~
2/23/18 Update

~Never Do Bets~

13.3K 393 129
Kayla_Uchiha द्वारा

I woke up to something licking my face. "I'm starting to feel like I'm going to throw up." I mumbled pushing whatever was licking me off me.

"WHAT THE HELL!" I hear growling so I look down.

"Oh... that was you?" I ask scratching the tip of my nose.

"YEA! YOU DIDN'T HAVE TO FREAKING PUSH ME LIKE THAT!" She yelled in anger biting me. I get off the bed changing into my clothes, time to go to the kitchen to prepare breakfast. "Dun.. dun.. dun.. dun.. dun.." Um what the hell is she doing.

"What are you doing?" I ask confused looking down at Midnight while cooking bacon and eggs.

"Stalking my prey." Midnight said licking her jaw.

"And what might that be?" Pff wolves.

"IMMA EAT YE SHOE!" She yelled biting my leg, well then.I open my cabinet and take a bone out which I wave in front of Midnight's face. "H-how d-dare... YOU!" She yelled trying to resist the juicy bone which just made me grin, at least it made her let go of my shoe. The next moment she was sitting down begging with cute puppy dog eyes "Here." I threw the bone and she followed it.

"Talk about dramatic." I mumbled, my food was ready so I sat down and started eating. "Bacon is so good." Eating the last I get up to wash the dishes. Then my alarm rang. "Well midnight stay or come?" I asked.

"Ill come I'm your Partner remember." She said wagging her tail.

I start walking... midnight was on my head. "Hold on going to run." I say dashing off in a blink on an eye.

"Warn me next time." She growled biting my head.

"I did... its your fault you didn't hear." I say pinching her tail she growled more which I ignored. I get to class opening the door to see Iruka-sensei scolding Naruto about not passing and what not, but this time he had ropes and paint on him. I just walk and sat at a desk that was closes to me then Iruka-sensei said that he would call us up so we can get tested to pass and become genin.

"Ayano." He called so I went up to see if I'll pass.

"You just thought if you'd pass didn't you?" Midnight growled.

"No why would I think that?!" I grunt speed walking into the test room. 'man she's good' I thought.

I look at Iruka and a white haired man who took most of my attention. "Ok Ayano you just need to make 3 clones of me and you pass." Iruka-sensei said.

I make hand signs. "Clone jutsu." I whispered, magically 10 clones of Iruka-sensei came out.

I see that their faces were shocked but I just shrugged it off. "Perfect Ayano you pass come and pick a headband." Iruka-sensei said motioning me to come get one.

"Um do you have any black headbands?" I ask poking my fingers together.

"Yes in fact we do we had put them away so kids wouldn't fight but I guess since you asked you can have one." He said handing it to me.

"Thank you." I bow walking out of the room and then I notice Midnight was missing which pissed me off.

I put the headband on my head because its called a HEADBAND. Thought its still being covered by my hoodie. Oh well. "Now where did that mutt go to." I mumbled, walking around the class room to look.

"Ayano what are you looking for?" Sakura asked tilting her head my way.

"A mutt." I grunt seeing Sasuke holding her, petting her softly with graceful strokes, walking right up to him I glare.

"Hn what?" He asked still petting Midnight. I growled picking her up by her scarf she was asleep till I shook her violently.

She howled in pain. "Ow!" She whined opening her eyes one at a time.

I see her eyes widen. "Hi mum how you feeling? Did you pass?" She asked trying to make me stop glaring.

"Wait you can talk?" Sasuke asked while pointing at Midnight and shaking his head, as if he couldn't believe what he was seeing.

"Yes, Sasuke she can talk." I say bluntly still glaring at her.

I hear her whimper so I just sat down placing her on my head and smirk. "Good girl ill get you a bone later." Slobber begin to fall. "Shut it or no bone." I growl looking up.

"S-sorry mum." She said getting more comfy on my head while we wait for our teams to be called out.

"Team seven Naruto Uzumaki, Sakura Haruno." Naruto starts jumping up and down cheering while Sakura is all like I'm doomed. "Sasuke Uchiha." This time Sakura starts jumping and cheering while Naruto says I'm doomed.

"And." And? I thought looking around the room.

"Ayano." I froze in place I hear some fan-girls crying, moaning and grieving which just made me smirk.

"W-what!" Naruto yelled. "Iruka-sensei why does an awesome ninja like me have to work with him." He said pointing a finger to Sasuke and flexing his headband in the process.

"Cause Sasuke has better grades and you Naruto have the lowest." He said tapping the clipboard.

"T-then why is Ayano here!" He hissed looking at me.

"Cause she has the same grades as Sasuke and Sakura's are low too."

"Hmph I didn't even try maybe it was just good luck I suppose." I say yawning and putting my head down totally forgetting Midnight was still there. She fell off my head landing face flat on her face which I didn't know at all. All I felt was something clawing me angrily.

"What is it Midnight?" I ask shoving her to Sasuke.

"You made me fall on my face and it hurt at that!" She yelled running back to me biting my arm.

"Aww put a sock in it!" I hiss grabbing her tail and tossing her out the window. "Go home and take a nap!" I spat, slamming the window.

I wake up to feel someone poking me. "Muf." The poking continued so I open my eyes to see Sasuke Uchiha. "What the fuck do you want?" I ask stretching.

"Nothing. You were asleep and our teacher will be getting here soon." He said walking away and sitting back down.

"Emo." I mumble which earned me a glare from him. "Ducky like those glares are going to make a difference." I say grinning under my mask.

"Ayano leave Sasuke-kun alone!" Sakura yelled getting an vein.

"Shut it pinkie." I growled at her, quickly she walked back. "Good plan." I hissed. I sat there tapping my finger on the desk then Naruto gets up, and gets a eraser from where the chalk board was.

"What are you doing Naruto?" Sakura asked looking at the eraser.

"I'm going to teach our sensei a lesson on being late." He responded to Sakura heheing and putting the eraser on the crack of the door.

"Like a jounin can fall for such a childish trick." I say shrugging and shaking my head.

"Want to make a bet?" Sasuke said.

"Sure why not."

"If the eraser hits our sensei you become my slave for five whole days and I could do whatever I want." He said smirking.

"Trying to be a pervert the way you say it is common sense, and if the eraser doesn't hit the same back at you." We sit there for another hour till we see a hand touch the door opening it slowly me and Sasuke watch carefully to see who wins the bet. "Damn." I groaned.

"I won I'll tell you when you can be my slave as I may also say servant." He said looking amused.

"How can I say this... I take you all as idiots." The man said, he had silver hair, a mask, and a headband covering his left eye plus he had a book.

"Oh I see your a pervert." I say evil grinning under my mask, then feel something smack my head. "Uh ouch." I rubbed the new burse I got.

"It's our sensei you have to be nice." Sakura yelled.

"Touch me again and ill kill you!" I snapped.

"Ok let's introduce ourselves." Silver headed man said.

"How do we introduce ourselves." Sakura asked.

"It means saying your name what you like and dislike plans for future, hobbies and what you dream to be." I say getting stares from everyone.

"Ok now that we know. Who will go first?" Silver head man asked once more.

"Why don't you go first since your our sensei?" Naruto said pointing to the man.

"Ok." He said rubbing his masked chin. "I'm Kakashi Hatake my hobbies I have a lot of them, my likes and dislike don't feel like telling you. My dream for the future.... I never really thought about it. Ok your turn." He said pointing to Naruto.

He was talking non-stop about ramen, I fell asleep, the next thing I knew it was my turn.

"I'm Ayano my hobbies are to train, sleep, sing, draw and train some more... my likes are cats, Sasuke, Naruto, blood, sharp things, money, wolfs and cookies and my dislike are Sakura, dogs-"

"Wait aren't wolfs dogs?" Naruto asked.

"No! their not!" I say starting to continue.

"Water, spiders, needles, and books." I say earning a glance from Kakashi.

"Ok we are going to have a mission tomorrow." Kakashi said.

"What kind on mission!" Naruto yelled.

"Survival training." He finished.

"What?! but we already learned that in our class!" Naruto yelled pouting.

"Ok go to the training grounds at 6:00 and don't eat lunch I don't want to see you guys throw up." He said poofing out of our site.

"Well I'm leaving to cya guys." I say jumping out the window waving good bye to them "Now all I need is a good night sleep."

(I have finished chapter 2 I hoped you liked it PLZ COMMENT AND VOTE!!!♧)

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

171K 5.1K 50
COMPLETED !!DISCLAIMER!! This was my first ever story that I have written and published on wattpad. I have never imagined it to ever go to 125k rea...
21.2K 598 21
(Completed) Her village was in chaos when she was born. Her father took her out of the village and left her in the forest so he could help defend the...
677K 16.3K 34
After failing to bring Sasuke back, Naruto is ridiculed by his peers. Seeing as how people don't appreciate him, he gives up on his dream to be Hokag...
78.4K 2.1K 44
You are from the (l/n) clan a very powerful and very well respect clan well it was until it's downfall and every clan member killed in cold blood Wel...