HARUM SCARUM | kth. [COMPLETE...

By claireathon

She loved, and she loved, until it hurt. Just how much reckless could she be? ♚ AWARDS: 1st place in HER AWAR... More

↣ Author's Note
Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
↣ Appreciating Taehyung
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-One
Chapter Forty-Two
Chapter Forty-Three
Chapter Forty-Four
Chapter Forty-Five
Chapter Forty-Six
Chapter Forty-Seven
Chapter Forty-Eight
Chapter Forty-Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty-One
Chapter Fifty-Two
Chapter Fifty-Three
Chapter Fifty-Four
Chapter Fifty-Five
Chapter Fifty-Six
Chapter Fifty-Seven
Chapter Fifty-Eight
Chapter Fifty-Nine
Chapter Sixty
Chapter Sixty-One
Chapter Sixty-Two
Chapter Sixty-Three
Chapter Sixty-Four
Chapter Sixty-Five
Chapter Sixty-Six
Chapter Sixty-Seven
Chapter Sixty-Eight
Epilogue
↣ End
FINAL BOOK

Chapter Thirty-Nine

469 41 44
By claireathon

It was..

My birthday!!

And I happened to be proud of the outfit that I wore! Because you see, whenever Jaehee styled me, I just felt a little uncomfortable. I feel like my actions become so limited it drives me crazy.

I hear a knock on my door, signalling the others' arrival. I was so excited for today! I was once again going to Seoul with them. Lucky for me, Jungkook managed to convince my parents about it.

I gave my outfit one last look, before grabbing my bag from my bed, shouldering it and opening the door. I felt arms wrap around me, and I see Jungkook smiling at me.

"Happy Birthday, Yuna!" he said excitedly. Get this: my birthday was the only day of the year wherein Jungkook was in incredibly nice and sweet to me, so I usually looked forward to that as well.

They ended up singing Happy birthday, while I was forcefully sat down on the edge of my bed, telling me to open their gifts first.

"I already got a cab," Namjoon started, as he sat down on one of the chairs across from me. "But I guess we can do this before going."

"Open my gift first!" Jaehee said excitedly, pushing a box over to me. I laughed at her excitement and unwrapped the ribbon around it, before pulling out a blue backpack.

"Gah, you know me too well." I grinned. I wasn't really a fan of using shoulder bags, and my reason for that as a kid was that I "couldn't run fast" whenever I wore them. I placed it back in it's box and pushed it behind me.

I felt someone sit beside me, making me turn my head, to see Yoongi. He gave me one of his gummy smiles and handed me a black ipod. "Keep it."

"Woah, you're giving her your ipod?" Namjoon asked.

"I have two." he reassured. "And there are already songs there.. Happy birthday, Suyung." I smiled, thanking him and placing the ipod behind me, where I would keep their gifts in the meantime.

But what I didn't expect from Yoongi was when I felt him pull me in for a hug. I hugged back, rolling my eyes at Hobi, who was taking photos at a max volume and with a flash on.

After a while, he finally pulled away, but didn't move from his place. Seokjin then approached me, with another box that he placed on my lap. "Happy birthday, hyung."

I opened it and pulled out a red and white sweater. "Ah, this is so pretty, Seokjin! Thank you."

"Yuuunaaa!" Jimin sang, and I feel him tackle me into my bed with a huge hug. I laughed, sitting up, while Yoongi started scolded him, which he of course, ignored. "You are so cute today! but you know what will make you cuter?"

I smiled. "What?"

He pulled out a scarf out of nowhere and wrapped it around my neck, his eyes softening when it met mines again. "A scarf that I made.. for like.. a month."

"Woah, Jimin." I grinned, as he finished wrapping the scarf around my neck. Sighing, I moved my head closer and planted a quick kiss on his cheek. "Thank you."

He turned his head and blushed. "Yuna! You just turned a thousand times cuter! Ah.. my heart." he placed a hand on his chest whilst blushing hard, trying to cover his blush by turning away.

"I just noticed you always wore bracelets," Taehyung spoke up, placing a beautiful, stainless bracelet with a leaf charm on my hand. "This was from my family.."

I looked up at him. "Ah.. thank you for this, Taehyung." I wore the bracelet, making my right hand look a bit weird since I had two bracelets. "I'll treasure it!"

"You better treasure my gift, too." Namjoon sighed, standing up from my seat and handing me a bag. I opened it and pulled out an expensive looking bomber jacket. "I have relatives from New Zealand that I asked if they could ship me a jacket."

"Pretty." Jaehee eyed it, before flashing Namjoon a glare. "Why didn't you give me one?"

"Just wait for your birthday." he playfully rolled my eyes, while I place the bag with the other gifts as well.

"If there's something you lack," Hobi started, handing me another bag. "It's clothes for cold weather." I pulled out a beanie. "My mother made it for you."

"Woah," I smiled, placing it on top of my head. "I never really had one. You guys are so thoughtful."

"Me too." Jungkook pushed a box over to me. "I saved up for it.. okay?"

I pursed my lips and cocked an eyebrow, before opening the box and finding my self face to face with those sneakers I always wanted when we were what.. 13?

"You actually listen!" I smiled widely. "Gah.. Jungkook.. everyone.. thank you for this.. really."

"Don't mention it." Jaehee waved a hand and stood up from her seat, opening the door. "I also think that the cab's been there for 10 minutes."

"Yeah, shit." Namjoon said in english, before quickly exiting my room, everyone following him.

"Stay safe, okay?" Mom told me, pulling me in a hug. "Me and your dad have a gift for you, just wait for tomorrow." she turned to Jungkook, "Jungkook, don't let anything happen to her. Don't let her out of your sight-"

"Yeah, yeah." Jungkook nodded. "I know." he stuck a tongue at me.

I laughed and followed them outside, entering the cab that drove us to the station.

-

Everyone was pretty much hyped the whole train ride, so it seemed like a few moments that we arrived in Seoul.

"Ah!!" I celebrated, being the first person to exit the train. I laughed and pulled out my phone taking lots of photos while everyone exited the train behind me. "Seoul! I missed you so much!"

"She's so... hyper." I heard Taehyung say from behind me. "But I won't give her my title!"

After a while, Taehyung was beside me, being hyped as well. "I'm so excited! Ooh, Taehyung, where should we go first? Seoul tower? How about there? Or there! Oh my god, where are the chicken places?"

"You should calm down." Jaehee laughed, tapping me and Taehyung's shoulder. "Namjoon knows a chicken place not too far from here."

I turned my head to look at Namjoon. "No way? No way! Let's go there now! Come on!" I grabbed Namjoon by the wrist and gently pushed him to the front. "Lead the way!"

I hear Seokjin laughing like a windshield by my excitement. "She's so hyped."

"I know!" Jimin smiled widely, pinching my cheeks. "And it's so cute! She's so cute! Like.. ah! My heart. I feel so attacked."

"Hey," Jaehee tapped my shoulder. "Hand me your phone. Let me take your photos for the whole day."

I nodded and handed her my phone. I wasn't really a huge fan of taking photos, but hey! This was Seoul! I want to make as many memories as possible here!

"Here it is." Namjoon stopped in front of a restaurant. And nope, he wasn't lying that this was a chicken restaurant, because my nose picked up the smell of chicken once we stopped.

"Can we go in now?" I asked excitedly, about to go inside the restaurant when I felt someone tug on my wrist. Yoongi pulled me back.

"We need to wait a few minutes." Hobi instructed, talking to one of the waitress about getting 9 seats. The waitress nodded and told us to sit down on the seats while she gets a table.

"In a scale of 1 to 10," Taehyung started, turning to Namjoon. Apparently, he was just as excited as me. "How good is the chicken here?"

Namjoon smirked. "About an 11."

"An 11?" I exclaimed, about to stand up, when Yoongi stopped me from doing so. God.. on a scale of 1 to 10, I'm on a 100 craving for chicken..

"Uhuh." he nodded. The waitress came back, instructing us that there was now a table we could occupy. I was the first one to stand up, and followed her to the table. I sat down.

"I'm scared." Jungkook spoke up as the waitress handed us the menus.

"Why?" Jaehee asked worriedly.

Jungkook chuckled. "Who's going to pay the bill? I feel like Yuna and Seokjin-hyung are going to order.. a lot."

"I'll pay." Namjoon reassured. "Just don't order too much."

"Talk about ordering too much." Hobi frowned as me and Seokjin started ordering.

"This," I pointed at one of the orders. "One whole chicken, this, this, and this."

"And also this one!" Seokjin smiled. "This is good too, and some of this."

"To make it fair," I turn to them. "Let's just split the bill. Everyone pays."

"Thank god." Namjoon breathed out.

"After this," Jaehee said, getting on her phone. "I mean, if we ever get out of here, let's head to Seoul tower next."

After a while, the food arrived. I swear, the smell was so pleasant. As the waiter placed the orders on the table, me and Seokjin quickly said our prayers, before being the first ones to get food.

I tried the chicken out, which was a decision I never, ever regret. "This is so good."

"Actually," Yoongi said, chewing on his food. "It's.. really good."

"I just hope we don't stay here for two hours." Jaehee pleaded, as she started eating. After about an hour of eating, we got our bill.

"Okay, I understand why it's pricy." Hobi said, pulling out his wallet. "The food tasted good.. and this is the part where we divide money."

In the end, everyone ended up paying for it, but not everyone, especially Seokjin, was satisfied, because he payed more compared to everyone, and I was 'safe' because it was my birthday.

"Ooh.. it's raining." Hobi hurried, pulling out an umbrella from his bag. He made his way over to me. "Yuna, stay close."

Jungkook cursed under his breath, taking off his jacket and placing it on top of Jaehee's head. "Why does this always have to happen whenever we're out?"

Namjoon shared his umbrella with Yoongi, while Jimin and Taehyung shared. Hobi sighed and handed Jungkook a spare umbrella.

"Aish.. you two, didn't I tell you to always bring umbrellas?" he chided.

I tilted my head so I could get a better view of the Seoul tower. It was my first time to actually see it this close, and we were going to try out one of the cable cars, which got me so so excited.

"Anyways," Jaehee started, pointing to the opposite direction. "We should go there first, you'll see!"

She motioned Jungkook to follow her steps.

And we followed her too.

---

Next chapter is going to be unpredictable.

And yay! they got Yuna gifts~ I let your imagination tell you the details on that one.

Where do you think Jaehee takes them?

I hope you have a great day and a great week~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36.5K 2.4K 48
She's a lonely, unloved girl. But what happens if one day she finds herself texting a famous rapper, who understands her and teaches her how to love...
51.2K 1.8K 42
Park Jimin felt his first heartbreak at the age of 14 when Min Yoongi, his childhood bestfriend, leaves him without a word. 4 years later Yoongi came...
2.6M 127K 52
"If someone loves you, they'd never put themselves in a position to hurt you." Warning: some mature content/strong language *** 1st place in Solo Tae...
1.7K 39 4
" 𝑨 𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒔𝒆 𝒎𝒂𝒅𝒆 𝒐𝒇 𝒄𝒂𝒓𝒅𝒔, 𝒘𝒆'𝒓𝒆 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒊𝒅𝒊𝒐𝒕𝒔. 𝑬𝒗𝒆𝒏 𝒊𝒇 𝒊𝒕'𝒔 𝒂 𝒗𝒂𝒊𝒏 𝒅𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒎, 𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒚 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 �...