HARUM SCARUM | kth. [COMPLETE...

By claireathon

She loved, and she loved, until it hurt. Just how much reckless could she be? ♚ AWARDS: 1st place in HER AWAR... More

↣ Author's Note
Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
↣ Appreciating Taehyung
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-One
Chapter Forty-Two
Chapter Forty-Three
Chapter Forty-Four
Chapter Forty-Five
Chapter Forty-Six
Chapter Forty-Seven
Chapter Forty-Eight
Chapter Forty-Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty-One
Chapter Fifty-Two
Chapter Fifty-Three
Chapter Fifty-Four
Chapter Fifty-Five
Chapter Fifty-Six
Chapter Fifty-Seven
Chapter Fifty-Eight
Chapter Fifty-Nine
Chapter Sixty
Chapter Sixty-One
Chapter Sixty-Two
Chapter Sixty-Three
Chapter Sixty-Four
Chapter Sixty-Five
Chapter Sixty-Six
Chapter Sixty-Seven
Chapter Sixty-Eight
Epilogue
↣ End
FINAL BOOK

Chapter Thirty-Eight

476 41 98
By claireathon

"Wah! You actually dressed up like we planned!" Jimin squealed, taking off his mask and quickly making his way over to me, pulling me in a tight hug. "Yuna! You are so cute dressed as Sen!" 

That's right. I was dressed as Sen from Spirited Away, while he was dressed as No Face. As expected, everyone was dressed up as well. Jungkook was portraying White Rabbit from Alice in Wonderland, which was odd, until I found Jaehee dressed as Alice. 

"I'm going to scare anyone who flirts with Suyung." Yoongi, dressed as Chucky joked, holding up a fake, bloody knife. 

"Aren't I intimidating?" Seokjin questioned, an eye patch on his left eye, as he was dressed as a pirate. 

"What's a pirate's favourite letter?" he asked, an before anyone even managed to reply, "The letter R!" he held up a glove that had a fake hook. "Arr!" 

"Namjoon is a classy vampire." Hobi said, holding up his jailgate number in front of him, as he was a prisoner, wearing black and white stripes. "I'm a prisoner." 

"That's because I'm dracula," Namjoon said, before ringing Taehyung's doorbell. Not even a minute has passed, and Taehyung, dressed as Joker, pulled the door open. 

"Ah.. you have finally arrived." he said, speaking as if he was actually Joker. "All of you may come inside. You have all did what as you were told." 

"I brought chicken." Seokjin spoke up, pulling out some tupperware and placing it on the table in front of us. I gasped, kneeling on the floor, because the table was too low to begin with. 

"Oh my god, can I eat now?" I questioned, pulling out some spoon and fork from my bag, because hey, you should always be ready when there's unexpected food. I was about to open the tupperware, when Jaehee pulled it out of my grasp.

"No!" she shook her head. "We should do something else first. And besides, we can just eat later. We didn't come here for food. How about we play a game?" 

"Here we go again with MC Jaehee." Namjoon said, making Jaehee flash him a playful glare. 

"What game?" Jungkook said excitedly. 

"Hide and seek." she said after a while of silence. Turns out, everyone ended up liking hide and seek. So what we did, is that we played rock, paper, scissors and the loser had to be the one finding everyone else. "Winner gets the chicken." 

"Gah!" Hobi frowned. "I lose. Fine. I'm gonna count 1 to 30. No exceptions." he decided. Before he even started, everyone was already off. 

It's been a while since I actually played hide and seek, as usually again, it was just me and Jungkook all the time, and seriously, who would play when there's only the two of you? 

I darted upstairs, slowly but surely, gripping on the handle. 

"15," Hobi counted. 

I was already panicking, as I had no idea where to go. So I quickly entered the first room on the left, closing the door behind me so he wouldn't know. 

I found myself in a white, modern room. To the side, there was a closet. And since that was my best bet, I quickly opened the closet, seeing Taehyung, who almost screamed out of surprise. 

"Can I fit in there?" I questioned, looking inside the closet. Hobi shouted that he was already going to start looking, making me even more panicked. I wanted the chicken! 

Taehyung motioned me to come inside, which I gladly did. I stood on my tiptoes, because let me tell you, it was really tight inside. He closed the closet. 

"It's more cramped than I thought it would be." I whispered.

"Stand on my feet." he instructed. I blinked a few times, and I hope he didn't see me blush in the dark, because I probably was.. what? 

"W-what?" 

"Stand on my feet." he said, his voice more stern, but nonetheless, he was smiling. "Or else you might fall standing on your toes." 

Pursing my lips, I place both feet on top of his, and on instinct, I looped my arms around his neck. "I'm doing this for the chicken, Taehyung." I whispered in his ear. 

He laughed softly and stayed quiet once we heard someone come through the door. I laid my head on Taehyung's shoulder for more balance support, hoping he wouldn't find where we were. 

"Ah.. it's scary here.." Hobi muttered under his breath, before eventually leaving the room. Well, I guess I'm thanking his cowardliness this time. 

But he still didn't find anyone, which means we still had to stayed in this cramped closet in the meantime. I swear to god, this was the only time I've ever been careful: If it was for chicken. 

"You actually dyed your hair," I whispered, grabbing one of his locks. "I didn't know you do that." 

"And you can actually be careful," he replied. "I didn't know you do that, too." 

I scoffed. My face was so close to his neck, I could definitely smell his perfume. At least it didn't have a strong scent, as I was pretty sensitive when it came to smell, and it happened to smell like vanilla, too. 

"I can hear you sniffing my perfume, Yuna.." he laughed softly. I pursed my lips, blushing madly and pulling away from him. Oh god.. I must seem like a weirdo now. 

"Oh my god, I'm sorry." I apologised quickly, flustered and started standing on my toes again. "I'm just going to stand like this." 

"No, no." he grinned. "I didn't mean it like that. Let's win this! You can.." he pointed at his feet. 

"Continue standing on my feet. You aren't that heavy, anyways." I wanted to protest, but I wanted to win as well, too. I might as well do this for a few more minutes to get the chicken. 

"What's taking Hobi so long?" I complain, as I wrap my arms around Taehyung's neck again. Honestly, my hands and feet were starting to hurt. 

"You saw why." he laughed softly. "You know, you should just relax, you're too stiff." 

I didn't know why I was suddenly so panicky, so I decided to follow what he said and take a deep breath. "There.. at least it doesn't seem like your chocking me anymore." 

"Was I?" I move my head so I could look at him, and he turned his head too. Our faces were so close, I could smell his minty breath. I felt heat rise up my cheeks when I see him take a sneaky glance at my lips. 

Or was I just misinterpreting his gaze? 

I don't know anymore. 

"I'm sorry." I say, flustered, and turning my gaze away from him. I mean.. when did he get so attractive? 

I mean.. 

This is bad. 

I don't like this!

"Why?" he laughed again. What was with him finding everything so funny? Not that I was complaining, he had a cute laugh. "I was just staring at you, Yuna.. you're really.. expressive."

"Open-minded? Yeah, yeah." I reply quickly. "I'm an open-minded person." 

Here I go again.. speaking nonsense whenever I got so nervous like this. 

"You're beautiful, though." he complimented. "Like.. I just noticed." he said, and I felt his gaze on me again. "You're a lot prettier when you're the only thing in sight.. I'm pretty sure some people notice that, too." 

"Yeah.. yeah.. of course!" I said, shutting my eyes tight. God.. Taehyung.. 

"Maybe Hobi found someone already.." I uttered, flustered as I place a hand on the closet to open the door. I stepped out, and I felt Taehyung grab my wrist. 

And me being so clumsy whenever I got flustered, tripped on the board and ended up falling on the floor. I slowly open my eyes, and found myself under Taehyung. 

"Taehyung," I try to sustain myself from screaming. "I-I'm sorry, are you hurt?" 

He was blushing too. He quickly apologised, before standing up and helping me up. "Are you okay? Ahh.. Yuna, you should've been more careful." 

"I could've been." I corrected, before looking up at him and groaning, pulling on my locks. "Taehyung, if only you weren't so.. ugh!" 

"Weren't so what?" he asked, staring at me with an innocent gaze. 

I pursed my lips as we locked eyes. I sighed and dropped my hands. "I.. nothing.. I just hope we won.. what do you think?" 

We made our way outside of the room and ran downstairs, to find ourselves face to face with everyone but Yoongi. 

"I win!" Yoongi said excitedly, running downstairs as well. Where he hid, I have no idea, but he ended up winning the chicken, which was a sad moment for me. 

"I wanted the chicken." I frowned, but waved a hand and sat next to Jaehee. "But fine, you get it." 

"Yeah, yeah." Yoongi laughed softly, placing it in front of me. "I don't really want it. I ate breakfast, you know, while you, you need to eat like.. 6 times a day." 

"Really, Yoongi? You're giving it to me?" I smiled widely. 

He gave me a smile. "Who else would I give it to?" 

Taehyung shrugged, "At least our hardwork wasn't for nothing." 

I blushed at his words and nodded, opening the tupperware and ended up giving everyone a piece. 

"Say.." Jungkook started. "Yuna, don't think I forgot! It's your birthday 3 days from now!" 

"Gah!" I turned to him, swallowing the food in my mouth. "Did you really have to say that?" 

"Psh!" Jaehee rolled her eyes and waved a hand. "Since I'm Suyung's best friend, I already have a gift for her." 

After a few minutes, everyone was arguing on how they ended up buying me gifts, and for some reason, they started comparing prices. 

"Stop." I said, laughing. "I don't care if you have a gift for me or not. I'm still going to love you guys equally. And besides.. I don't see why you're comparing prices now." 

"I got you a gift, too!" Taehyung spoke up. "I'm glad I managed to ask you when your birthday was when it was early!" 

"Ooh!" Jaehee smiled widely. "Suyung, we should visit Seoul next saturday for your birthday!" 

I perked up. "Hmm.. you're right! That's a good idea!" 

"We can visit Seoul tower," she said and then she continued to ramble on and on about places we could go to. "It'll be fun!" 

"Alright.." I smiled. 

And again, 

With them, 

I was looking forward to another weekend. 

--- 

It's Yuna's birthday next chapter! And they're going to Seoul, whoop whoop! 

I also added some moments here ;) 

CAN SOMEONE GIVE ME SHIP NAMES FOR TAEHYUNG AND SUYUNG 

Cause I gotta admit, it's hard XD 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

102K 4.5K 40
she loved him, even if his heart longed for someone else. ≖ a kim taehyung short story all rights reserved
161K 6.5K 25
[COMPLETED] In which, through all the incidents happened, they learnt how valuable they are, how valuable every one of them, especially their eldest...
15.7K 892 29
❝he wanted to believe that as long as he kept saying he was fine, maybe one day it would be true.❞ @WINTERPJM - 2017
51.2K 1.8K 42
Park Jimin felt his first heartbreak at the age of 14 when Min Yoongi, his childhood bestfriend, leaves him without a word. 4 years later Yoongi came...