drought • taehyung

By pardonmybias

drought; /draʊt/ "a prolonged absence of something specific." -don't let your sorrow root, taehyung. there is... More

the boy
prologue
taehyung
i wish
i could
have
somehow
saved you
maybe
you
would have
let
me
to
help you
if
i
tried
harder
why
didnt you
open
your heart
to let me
inside
perhaps
i could have
fixed
the void
inside of you
and
prevented
you
from
drowning
in
your
feeling's
draught
i was
too slow
to catch
your tears
im sorry
the boy who was

attempt

209 26 4
By pardonmybias

I attempted to ask further, where you lived, with whom, your birthday and if you had any annoying sibling or if you were an only child like me. You survived my bombarding of questions with half-hearted shrugs and answers, that painted an even bigger irritation in my mind.

"I live with my parents, but for them I'm a mere burden", you answered, "I have no siblings, luckily, or there would be more victims for them." You looked sad while saying that, as if it gave your heart an odd sting. 

That's when I stopped my attempt and returned to my quiet thinking. This wasn't something to talk about in school, I told you, and promised to listen you out after.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

773K 28.7K 103
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
595K 12.7K 43
i should've known that i'm not a princess, this ain't a fairytale mattheo riddle x fem oc social media x real life lowercase intended started: 08.27...
413K 19.7K 81
Kang y/n was always been the black sheep of the family. Overshadow by her extremely talented, gorgeous sister Roseanne . Who has the world revolve a...
439K 11.5K 62
❝spencer, all this week you've been holding my hands. what about your germ thing?❞ ❝you were more important.❞ hazel finley is a liar. but she's a da...