HARUM SCARUM | kth. [COMPLETE...

By claireathon

She loved, and she loved, until it hurt. Just how much reckless could she be? ♚ AWARDS: 1st place in HER AWAR... More

↣ Author's Note
Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
↣ Appreciating Taehyung
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-One
Chapter Forty-Two
Chapter Forty-Three
Chapter Forty-Four
Chapter Forty-Five
Chapter Forty-Six
Chapter Forty-Seven
Chapter Forty-Eight
Chapter Forty-Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty-One
Chapter Fifty-Two
Chapter Fifty-Three
Chapter Fifty-Four
Chapter Fifty-Five
Chapter Fifty-Six
Chapter Fifty-Seven
Chapter Fifty-Eight
Chapter Fifty-Nine
Chapter Sixty
Chapter Sixty-One
Chapter Sixty-Two
Chapter Sixty-Three
Chapter Sixty-Four
Chapter Sixty-Five
Chapter Sixty-Six
Chapter Sixty-Seven
Chapter Sixty-Eight
Epilogue
↣ End
FINAL BOOK

Chapter Thirty-Six

487 44 36
By claireathon

A week passed, and turns out, the kissing scene, where we left off, they still didn't know how to 'deal' with it. 

"Okay.. so about the kissing scene.." Jaehee trailed off, turning the script pages to the last page, her gaze landing on me and Taehyung. 

"Hold up," Yoongi spoke up. "They're not gonna get a kissing scene. No way in hell." 

Me and Taehyung were quiet as some of them started speaking up if they wanted us to do it or not. To be honest, I didn't want to. I didn't want my first kiss to be.. fake! 

"Don't worry." Namjoon reassured, toning everyone down. "We're not going to let them kiss. Since it's one of the last scenes you two are going to be in, you might as well lean in, and then we will shut off the lights, and you exit the scene. Then we enter another."

"Yes please." Hobi sighed, running his fingers through his hair. I sighed in relief, slapping hands with Taehyung. 

"So I guess you guys need to practice.." Seokjin pursed his lips. "You know.. leaning in and having your faces close." 

"Like this.." Taehyung started, and god, I wasn't ready. If I didn't react fast enough, his lips would've been on mines. I blushed madly. 

"God, Taehyung, don't do that without warning!" I exclaimed, feeling Hobi pull me on the arm, letting me sit beside him. He turned to Taehyung. 

"No, Taehyung.. stay there." Hobi instructed, pointing at a nearby tree, where Namjoon was. Taehyung laughed softly, but followed his order anyways. Cause if you didn't follow this Hobi, he's gonna end up nagging at you. 

"The scripts aren't as difficult." Yoongi said. "I finished it yesterday, no sweat. All I have to do is train my voice into sounding like a narrator. I don't have much to do now." 

"Yuna," I hear a voice from my side. I turned my head, seeing Jimin waving at me. "You're cute. Have I told you that yet? Have you eaten today?" 

I laughed softly. "You're cute too. And yes for both of your questions." 

"We finished making the costumes yesterday!" Taehyung said excitedly. "Maybe an hour from now.. is what I actually mean. In the meantime, we should start practicing." 

"You're right." Namjoon said, pushing himself off from the tree. "First scene!" 

"This fits perfectly." I smiled, looking at myself in the mirror. I wasn't really into dresses, but this one was really pretty. It was old-fashioned and simple. 

"Yuna!" Jimin tackled me in a hug. "You're so cute! Let's take a photo!" he took out his phone and took a photo of both of us. "I didn't know you could be cuter!" 

"It was just a pink dress," Taehyung said. "We added some frills and other stuff to make it look prettier and attention-catching! We did a good job, didn't we?" 

Taehyung was dressed well, too. He looked like a prince.. his outfit really suited him. Everyone had their own made costumes, too. 

"Okay, one last scene." Seokjin announced, to us and the crowd. "And then everyone gets to go home, yay! Let's do this on a performance level, everyone!" 

Since me and Taehyung won't appear in a few scenes, we decided to practice our last scene which involved the 'leaning in' part. 

"I love you Cosette." he recited, placing a hand behind my neck, while I place mine on his cheek, caressing it. 

"I love you too.. Marius." his expression was so realistic, I felt my heart skip a beat when he closed his eyes and leaned in. God.. where were my skills going? I closed my eyes and leaned in as well. 

"Okay, that finishes it." Yoongi butted in, pulling us away from each other. "The lights go off after that. That was too close." 

I blinked, blushing. "W-Was it?" 

"Well, it would be awkward if they kept their eyes open." Jungkook shrugged, laughing. 

Pretty soon, practice has ended, and again, we were going home in pairs again. Me and Taehyung were of course getting closer these past few days, as we always ended up walking home together. 

"Wah, it's actually getting late." he said, looking up at the sky as we exited the school. I looked up, and he was right. Usually, we would be back home when the sun was about to set, but this time, the sun was almost down. 

"You're right." I replied. "But it's a saturday tomorrow.. isn't it? I guess it's okay." 

"I really trust you, Yuna." he smiled. 

I turned to him, "And what's that supposed to mean?" 

"I guess I can finally get this off of my chest now." he breathed out, turning to me as well. "My parents never got along." 

I stayed quiet. I got his message.. he was finally going to open up.. wasn't he? He was going to speak of what he really feels. 

"They got separated. My brother was with my father, while my mother.. I don't even know where she is now. My grandma continued to take care of me when my father and brother left to live in Seoul." he explained, his voice low. 

I wasn't the best in comforting people, at least from what I know. I wasn't used to this, because I was used to experiencing it with that person. I guess everyone must have had a sad phase in their life.. huh? 

"My mother taught me how to play the saxophone.. and I never wanted her to leave me.. yet she still did. One day, I woke up, and she was gone.. my grandma was the only one that didn't leave me." he continued. "But in the end.." 

He took a deep breath. "She left me, too." 

I frowned, noticing him lower his head and wipe some tears that started to fall from his eyes. I sighed, stopping in my tracks and quickly pulling him in a tight embrace. 

"Taehyung.." I started. "Are you telling me that you think you're alone?" 

He didn't reply, instead, he hugged me back. "God.. you're not. I know it's hard for you, but I lost people I loved, too. You're not alone. We have friends, remember? And if it comes to your problems.. I understand you." 

I pulled away. "And even if I don't," I started. "I'll always try to. You're never alone." 

He smiled and started wiping his tears with the back of his hand and continued walking. "You're right, Yuna.. I'm sorry for being so emotional." 

"Talk to me.. or the others, if you need to." I said, tapping his shoulder. 

From a distance, I could see two figures under the bridge. And since it was dark under there, I couldn't see exactly who. But from what I could actually see, the other was beating the other one up. 

"Taehyung." I started, pointing at the two figures. 

"We should call someone-" 

But I was already running. Though I couldn't see who each other was, I could tell the other person attacked the other one. I pulled the person from the other. 

"Yuna!" Taehyung followed after me. 

"Stop." I said sternly, using all my strength to pull them away. The person was a woman. She had short, black hair. She had dark circles under her eyes, and she didn't seem to be too sane, either. 

I turned my head to see who the victim was, making my eyes widened. "Jimin!" 

Luckily, Taehyung arrived and quickly stood up to talk to the woman, while I make my way to Jimin. "Hey.. are you still in there?" 

His lip was bleeding. He also had scratches on his arm. "Who is she?" 

"Who am I?" the woman scoffed, stepping forward, but Taehyung blocked her from getting any farther. 

"Miss, please stop." he pleaded. 

"I'm Yuhan's wife!" she growled. "You know him.. right? Aren't you the reason he's in jail right now? Speak to me, girl!" 

"And you!" she pointed at Jimin. "You're his nephew, aren't you? You're a shame for not speaking up for your uncle!" she was about to run over to us, when Taehyung blocked her again. 

And it all happened so fast. Taehyung glanced to the side, a hand on his cheek. 

"Taehyung." I called. "Come here." 

He probably didn't know what I was thinking after the woman slapped her. Taehyung made his way to Jimin, while I stood in front of the woman. 

"Your husband's a criminal, miss." I started, as I motioned Taehyung to take Jimin somewhere safe. I don't think I would be in much trouble doing this...... right? 

"Criminal?" she scoffed. "Maybe if you weren't so whiny about everything, this would've happened. You would've earned money sleeping with him, too." 

My mouth went agape at her words. 

Did she really.. say that? 

"I'm sorry." I sighed, running my fingers through my hair as I approached her, placing both hands on her shoulders, making her confused. With all my strength, I pushed her. 

"But what vows did you make when you got married?" I questioned, locking eyes with hers. She gritted her teeth, scooting away from me. 

"You make me sick." she breathed out. 

"You didn't have to bring in other people's lives into your misery, widow." I scoffed. "Maybe the whole reason why your husband attempt to do things like this is because you were never good enough." 

I wasn't even thinking. 

I just said whatever I wanted to. 

A fatal flaw.. 

Recklessness. 

"If you dare hurt anyone.. again." I said. "I won't hesitate to do things physically." 

She eyed me, before standing up from the ground and running away. At least she was sensitive enough to be scared of words.. right? 

I was a whole different person sometimes.. 

"Yuna.. that was reckless." Jimin breathed out, as Taehyung stood up, placing Jimin's arm around his shoulders, as well as mines. "I hope Mom doesn't know about this." 

"Let's take you to my house, then." Taehyung said. "Yuna can treat you there." 

I nodded. 

Reckless. 

That's what I was, right? 

Even though I shouldn't.. 

I always end up fighting battles that aren't mine. 

But what if it my battle came, 

And I was already too weak to fight? 

--- 

HMM.. A LOT OF THINGS HAPPENED HERE TOO. 

NEXT CHAPTER: MORE FRIENDSHIPS!! 

TAEHYUNG FINALLY OPENED UP AS WELL 

YES SUYUNG CAN TALK WITHOUT THINKING ABOUT WHAT SHE HAS TO SAY 

ITS A FATAL FLAW 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.9K 1.4K 35
"They say there's good in chaos, but where is the good in me?" ♚ AWARDS: 1ST place in BTS AND BP AWARDS. (Hoseok) 1ST place in 21st CENTURY AWARDS (H...
18.3K 600 11
There's a fine line between love and hate, and the line blurs even further when you start kissing Jungkook brings a girl home for Yoongi. There's onl...
324K 4.2K 52
Warning: MOSTLY DIRTY QUESTIONS! For all the dirty minded people out there, this one's for you, but don't say I didn't warn ya...
164K 8.3K 26
𝙋𝙞𝙘𝙩𝙪𝙧𝙚 𝙋𝙚𝙧𝙛𝙚𝙘𝙩, 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙣𝙚𝙬𝙚𝙨𝙩 𝙜𝙖𝙢𝙚. 𝘼𝙛𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙖 𝙛𝙚𝙬 𝙢𝙤𝙣𝙩𝙝𝙨 𝙤𝙛 𝙞𝙩'𝙨 𝙧𝙚𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙚, 𝙞𝙩 𝙗𝙚𝙘𝙖𝙢𝙚 𝙖 𝙗𝙞...