The bad boy and the nerd

By Dwarren422

Dorian is a girl who is known for being a nerd at school but what they don't know is that she is a street fi... More

Characters
FIRST DAY!!!!
Mr.Bad Boy saved me
Knowin the past's
Date night:) :) :)
Crushes and Dates
Graduation
Big News
My video for the book
Bachelor Party
BIG NEWS
The rest of the wedding pictures
17 years later
Characters and other stuff

Wedding day

6.8K 161 28
By Dwarren422

 I luv this song so much 

    The night before the wedding Nick came back with a silver diamond bracelet and  a necklace luckily i went out earlier and got him a rolex watch and a silver chain.(We wont tell how much it was ;) I gave it him and after that we both nocked the HELL out cuddled in eacho thers arms

 Next Morning  

    I woke to 3 excited girls in my room so we got ready because the wedding was a t Hawaii and we got ready while the boys hot ready with each other so  me and the girls got ready together.The girls got in their dress so now it was my turn to get ready because i did their makeup for them. and their hair.I put on the dress and the girls started to cry because I've always told them about my dream wedding and they couldn't  imagine that it had  became a reality .

The watches  and the bracelets 

Nick's stuff

Dorian stuff

   The girls dresses 

Dorian's

Natalie 

Lindsey

Emma

Dorian's P.O.V

     We did natural make up and we all wore black heels and curled our hair with a whiter sparkly bow.The boys were standing there looking fine as HELL and me and since i didn't have a brother Natalie's dad walked us both down the aisle.Her dad was like a dad to me and as we were walking down the aisle the boys were crying because we looked good and fine as HELL.Everyone sat down and we my friends so it was now me and Nick's turn.

 Nick's Vows (Not A,E,I,O,U )

   Before we met i never believed in love at first sight and that is until i met u  Dorian.When we started talking i gained even more feeling for u that i did before.Now i look at us here today with our  friends and i couldn't see any one in my future but and i LOVE YOU for that.

Dorian's Vows 

   Nick before i met you i was always scared that i would never find love but i guess god saves the best for last and i thank him for that.I always had these walls built around my heart until u came around and knocked them down and i love u for that.Now that we have a baby on they way our live will be complete and we will be together forever and we will get through the bumpy roads together. 

    We said our i do's and we are now walking away happy together. Hapilly ever after.

The makeup,Boys suits and the wedding  and shoes and hair  

Makeup

Hair

Shoes

Wedding

Boys suits and shoes and shades(They were matching)

There shoes

Their shades

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.2K 121 5
When she's bad, she's really bad, and when she's good she can't be. Seventeen year old foster kid Kara Whitfield is the total badass. She has three r...
780K 17.4K 40
My name is Valentina Myers, I'm 18 years old and I'm back. I went to Ablin High School for freshman year until I fell for Jack Hill. I thought it was...
111K 2.9K 62
"Why do you keep running away?" WARNING: CONTAINS SENSITIVE TOPICS
162K 4K 34
Ever thought about how cool being a school badass is? Join Elexandra Gray in her life story,The popular,drop dead gorgeous badass who moved to Thale...