The Mysterious Girl of Clanta...

By sabrinajet23

Claire Cassidy doesn't show her face , doesn't socialize with people and always prefer to be alone, these are... More

Part 1 Cassidy
Part 2 Who are they?
Part 3 Unexpected
Author's Note
Part 4 Saved
Part 5 Introduce
Part 6 : Alcamnia
Part 7: The Academy
Part 8: Meeting the Headmaster
Part 9: The Elites!
Part 10: Awkward
Part 11: Her Heart
Part 12 His Heart
Part 13 Oh my!
Part 14 Royalties
Part 15: Living Stones
Part 16: Connected
Part 17: Research Work
Part 18: Josh
Part 19: Luke
Part 20: Storm
Part 21: Candle
Part 22 : The Kingdoms
Part 23 : Storm Kingdom
Part 24: White Kingdom
Part 25 : Busted
Part 26 : Confusion
Part 27 : Revelation
Part 28 : Revelation Continues
Part 29 : Frea's Story
Part 30 : I'm back
...
Part 31 : Leveling Exam
Part 32 : Intelligence Exam
Part 34 : Final Exam
Part 35 : His Reason
Part 36 : The Ceremony
Part 37: Festival Day!
Part 38: The Haunted House
Part 39 Shopping Time!
Part 40 Grand Ball 1 : The Princess
Part 41 Grand Ball: The Water Stone
Part 42 : Training
Part 43 : Beware
Part 44: The truth
Part 45: Abducted
Part 46: Missing Memory
Part 47: The lost page
Part 48 : Staria
Part 49: Frea Tanica
The Final Chapter part 1
The Final Chapter Part 2
....
Epilogue
Announcement
Thanks
Hmm
Book Cover
Special Chapter
Hi!
Shhh...
Important Announcement
Hi!

Part 33 : Ability Exam

145K 4.7K 299
By sabrinajet23

For the Ability Exam – We were given 1 hour to finish this task.

We were locked up in a room, where we need to use our abilities to escape the room. It wasn't easy, we should have anticipated the worst. Nasa harapan namin ngayon ay isang three eyed monster, it had ten tentacles and sharp pointed teeth- they called it the Pyrie. It was humangous and creepy looking.

Mica stepped on the shadow of the monster that made it unable to move. She then manipulated the action of the monster but Mica was having a hard time to control it dahil sa laki at lakas nito.

Jenny froze the monster that made it paralyzed for a while.

Luke took the opportunity, he teleported near the monster, he summoned a sword, a green vine was surrounding the steel edge and at the center of the sword, there was a green stone and you could see a leaf symbol inside the stone. He sliced the monter's tentacles.

Nagwala sa galit ang halimaw.

Nakatulala ako sa nangyayari sa aking harapan.

I was in awe. Nakabukaka ang aking mga mata. Ang cool nilang tignan.

They were in perfect rhythm they knew the actions of each other.

The monster was slowly getting weaker, James used his speed and he tangled the monster.

Then Luke with one final thrust with his sword, killed the monster instantly.

Once na maglaho na parang bula ang halimaw, we were in a room na napapalibutan ng mga salamin.

"How can we find our way out?" tanong ko sa kanila.

"Cover your ears" utos sa amin ni Kristine.

We all covered our ears.

"Ahhhhh"

Kristine shouted, she has the ability to destroy or damaged anything through her voice. Her voice filled the room hence shattering the glass frames into pieces.

Hindi nagtagal at nakatanaw kami ng mga daanan.

"Ayun! We saw two doors, one of them could be the real way out while the other one could be a hoax" I alerted them.

"Wait here" Vian became invisible and went the other door. It took a couple of minutes when she returned.

"We can't go that way, for sure. That isn't the way out. There were monsters inside it, two headed-dog monster and a cyclope (one eyed monster that's like a giant human.)"

Vian groaned in pian

"Are you okay? I asked her worriedly.

"Yeah, I'm okay. It's just that the cyclope almost got me. I escaped him but he was able to scratch my arm. My invisibility power didn't last long." she explained.

"That's not a scratch!" Jenny bursted, our eyes widen at the sight of her injured arm.

"You're bleeding" I frantically said.

"She won't make it, meron tayong dapat gawin!" hysterical na sagot ni Jenny.

I remembered the day, where I got hit by a metal object pero nagawa ko pagalingin sarili ko.

What if ? Should I give it a try?

Kailangan ko itong gawin para kay Vian.

I closed my eyes then placed my hands on Vian's shoulder then my hands started to glow.

It was magical, her bleeding stopped at hindi nagtagal nawala ang sugat nito.There was no trace of scarce.

We were all speechless.

"Ang galing!" Vian bursted out of the blue.

"What just happened?" Luke said in full amazement.

"There's no time to explain, we could figure that out later. We got 3 minutes left! Let's go!"

We moved fast then by the time we got there – the two groups were already there.

"We're too late!" I said in great disappointment. Hindi kami nakaabot.

"ahahaha.. kawawa naman kayo! You're too late! Diba Storm honey?!" pang- aasar ni Sarah, pinulupot nito ang kamay nito sa braso Storm.

Hindi ko maiwasan ang the umiwas ng tingin.

"Okay lang yan, Ginawa naman natin ang best natin" Luke said to me with full of assurance then he took my hand and squeezed it.

"Yeah! What happened back there was so much fun at ito lang ang group na walang nasugatan. Masaya kang kasama. So cheerup Leader!" Jenny hugged me.

Napahinga ako ng malalim.

"Sorry ha? Dahil sa akin hindi natin agad napatay yung halimaw. I'm useless"

"Anu ka ba!!" piningot ni Jenny ang tenga ko.

"Arrrray!! Masakit yun ah" baling ko dito.

"Dahil nga sa'yo kaya naging masaya ang grupong ito at ikaw nagligtas kay Vian. We're so happy na ikaw ka-grupo namin" sagot nito.

Tinignan ko sila at they were all smiling at me.

"Salamat" halos maluha-luha kong sabi.

Nakakataba ng puso ang mga ka groupmates ko.

They all hugged me which I gladly returned. We laughed at our silliness but it was so much fun.

"Hmp! Talunan pa din kayo!" inis na sabi ni Sarah.

"Sino nagsabi na talo kayo?" pagpuputol ni Headmaster. "Pasok kayo sa next level"

We were all schocked. Nakanganga kaming napatingin kay Headmaster.

When I looked at Sarah's face, surprised was evident on her face and she was furiously mad. Her mad face was priceless.

"But- "

"I said two groups, right? Storm group and your group Claire." sabi nito

Then he continued. "The other group was disqualified, this exam is all about Ability Exam. Eventhought they have escaped the locked room, they should have exhibited their abilities. Not all of them used their abilities. Ability Exam is about teamwork"

Nang magsink-in sa mga utak namin ang sinabi ni Headmaster.

Sabay-sabay nagtatalon sa tuwa.

"Pasok tayo!!!"

"Yeah, Oh ano ka ngayon?" Kristine smirked at Sarah.

"Tse!" Pagdadabog nito and stormed off.

Storm looked at me and smiled.

I gave him a blank expression. I was mad at him pero may sinasabi ng puso ko huwag akong magalit sa kanya.

"Claire" sigaw ng isang lalaki.

Mula sa kalayuan nakita ko si Josh na humahangos papunta sa akin.

"Congrats on your winning. You made it!" he embraced me.

When he finally released me from his strong embrace, I smiled at him. "It was nothing, hindi naman ganun kalaki nagawa ko"

"I saw what you did, your healing power was great" he whispered.

I blushed "Thank you, yours too" I said to him shyly.

"Nah, mine was nothing compared to yours. I could only lessen the pain and merely heal wounds. Yours, you could totally take away the pain and heal wounds completely. May kakayahan ang kapangyarihan mo na makapagpaling ng sakit and that's amazing." he said with full of amazement.

I blushed. "I didn't know that I have it in me. Sila ang halos gumawa ng lahat" hinanap ng mga mata ko ang mga ka-groupmates ko.

"What are you talking about? You were great out there and besides, your groupmates adore you and they were having a good time. Halos nakuha mo ang respeto ng lahat." he looked at me in the eyes and I could see the sincerity.

He scratched his head and shyly said "So, see you. Okay? You could do it. Kaya mo yan Fighting MG!"

"MG?" Napakunot-noo ako.

"MG short for Mysterious Girl! See you!" he winked and left.

Fighting! MG! My mysterious girl" bulong ni Josh.

While watching Josh retreating figure, I thought I heard him say something pero hindi ko ito naintindihan.

Itatanong ko nalang sa kanya mamaya.

"Claire! It's almost time for the next Exam. Come on!" Jenny shouted.

"Coming!" I answered back then I ran to join my groupmates.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

172K 12.7K 46
Lavender is in love with Yuan, the perfect guy--kind, sweet, charming, and a musician like her. The problem? He's not real. He only exists in her dre...
48.2K 3.4K 49
Noong bata ako, may napanood ako sa telebisyon na advertisement tungkol sa isang Zombie Scholarship Program sa Asphodel School of Zombies and Other D...
27.6K 1.4K 38
She's a college girl who dream to be a successful journalist, and she can do everything for her dreams that lead her to find out her past life She di...
514 76 9
Lucky and Zaphael gradually adapted to living in the Legendarria world after getting engulfed in the realm that existed within the book. As they unco...