These Awkward Moments

By reedus_junkie

Daryl Dixon has faced a lot since the world changed and this has resulted in even greater change in his own l... More

Chapter 1 New Comers
Chapter 2 Supply Run
Chapter 3 First Time Ever
Chapter 4 Defensive Moves
Chapter 5 Hilltop
Chapter 6 The Fight
Chapter 7 The Last Stand
Chapter 8 Community Dinner
Chapter 9 Sparks
Chapter 10 Courting
Chapter 11 In Between
Chapter 12 Building
Chapter 13 The Picnic
Chapter 14 It's a Long Story
Chapter 15 Guy Talk
Chapter 16 Revelation
Chapter 17 Let's Be Clear
Chapter 18 The Rest of the Story
Chapter 19 Choices
Chapter 20 Outside
Chapter 21 Saviors
Chapter 22 The Wait
Chapter 23 Blessed
Chapter 24 Closer
Chapter 25 Family
Chapter 26 The Meeting
Chapter 27 A New/Old Tradition
Chapter 28 Holding you
Chapter 29 At Last
Chapter 30 The Cabin
Chapter 31 Come Away With Me
Chapter 32 Growth
Chapter 33 New Home, New Friends
Chapter 34 Ties That Bind
Chapter 35 Misconception
Chapter 36 Chupacabra The Sequel
Chapter 37 Confirmation
Chapter 38 Delivery
Chapter 39 Back to Hilltop
Chapter 40 Going Public
Chapter 41 The Kingdom
Chapter 42 Taken
Chapter 43 Dreams
Chapter 44 Hidden
Chapter 46 Dumb Redneck Luck
Chapter 47 The Calm
Chapter 48 Unexpected
Chapter 49 Introductions
Chapter 50 Declaration
Chapter 51 Found
Chapter 52 Decisions
Chapter 53 Heart to Heart
Chapter 54 No Regrets
Chapter 55 Worries
Chapter 56 The Farm
Chapter 57 Dry
Chapter 58 Wings
Chapter 59 Loving
Chapter 60 Imminent Threat
Chapter 61 The Roundup
Chapter 62 Patience
Chapter 63 The Search
Part 64 Trapped
Part 65 Home
Part 66 The Nerves
Part 67 Balancing Act
Part 68 Suspicion
Part 69 The Warning
Part 70 Promises
Part 71 Into the Fire
Part 72 The Offer
Part 73 Life
Part 74 Moving On

Chapter 45 Recovery

810 34 0
By reedus_junkie

One Week Later
Delilah's POV
We were finally back home. Dr. Carson had wanted us to stay at the Hilltop for a few days after I had completed a seven day course of IV antibiotics to treat pyelonephritis to make certain I didn't have a relapse. But I was determined to get back home. He was still concerned that the infection would reoccur, but he trusted that Daryl would bring me straight back if I started feeling symptomatic again.

Daryl hadn't pressed me for details about what happened with Carlos. I had tried to start the conversation several times, but we were always interrupted by people coming to check on me, taking care of Mercy, or my next dose of antibiotics. At night time I was so exhausted by my illness and everything that had happened, I fell asleep as I nursed Mercy to sleep each night. Daryl was being very understanding, and extremely attentive. He held me in his arms frequently and kissed me gently, but he didn't push for more than that. There just never seemed to be the perfect time when we were alone for us to talk.

During the week we spent at the Hilltop Daryl, Roe, and Max had filled me in on all the details of their search for us and our eventual rescue. I was so proud of Max for his quick thinking and all the ways he had helped Daryl. He was turning into a mini-Daryl very quickly. I had even noticed him occasionally drawling some of his words the way Daryl did.

When we got home I wanted to spend a couple of days resting and not leaving the house. Daryl thought he was going to have to argue with me to get me to agree to take it easy for a few days, but my recent illness had taken a lot out of me. There was a pretty steady parade of people coming by the house here to check on me also. Carol even volunteered to take over cooking breakfast and lunch until I was back on my feet.

It felt so good to be back with our extended family, and in our home. I felt as if a very long nightmare had finally ended. I was ready to put it all behind me, and in order to do that, I had to talk to Daryl. We immediately fell back into our routine of snuggling on the bed as I nursed Mercy every night, and I was finally feeling well enough to stay awake.

Daryl reached out and stroked my jaw lightly with his fingers. "I've really missed this Doc. It's good ta be back home again."

I smiled at him. "Yeah, it is. I feel like now we can finally start working on getting our lives back ta normal and puttin' this nightmare behind us. But Daryl, in order ta do that, we need ta talk about what happened."

He looked down. "Doc, ya don't gotta tell me nuthin' if ya ain't ready to. In fact ya ain't gotta tell me nuthin' anyway. You know I still love ya no matter what happened with Carlos. I just want us ta be able ta get back ta bein' us again at some point. I want ya ta know that I'll wait for ever how long that takes."

Now it was my turn to touch his jaw. I raised his chin until he was looking into my eyes. "Daryl. I love you darlin'. I'm ready now for us ta get back ta bein' us. I almost feel as if you're the one who's not ready for me ta tell ya what happened. I just wanna tell ya that it's probably not as horrible as what you might be imaginin' in your head."

I told him about everything that happened with Carlos. I didn't leave out a single detail. I even told him how close I had been to Carlos raping me the night before I got sick. He was disgusted with the way Carlos had jerked off while watching me breastfeed, and was completely amazed at the depth of the delusions Carlos had been having. "I can't believe that none of us ever caught on ta what was goin' on in his head! He never once let on in all that time that he felt anything special for ya. We actually thought it was Kenny who put the birth control pills in the bag!"

I nodded. "Yeah. He was pretty sick in the head. I had ta just try not ta make him too angry because I wasn't sure how far I'd be able to push him before he did something dangerous. The worst part of the whole experience for me was worryin' about what he might do ta Mercy if I pissed him off. I feel like I shoulda done more ta try and get away from him. I shoulda fought. I shoulda... done... somethin'."

Daryl scowled. "Yeah, it's a good thing I killed him quick before I found all this out, else I'd reconsider torturin' him. But Doc, he may not a raped you completely, but he still violated you. He still took you against your will. He still humiliated you and did horrible things ta you. Ya couldn't fight back because he held the most powerful weapon against you he could possibly use. I don't think I'da acted any different if someone was threatenin' you or one a the kids. I'd lay down my life for my family, and so would you. We all know you'd a killed him with your bare hands if Mercy hadn't been there, and if you weren't pregnant. You'd do anything ta protect your babies."

I smiled at him. "My big, bad, protective redneck. You're my hero darlin'. I knew there had ta be a way that you'd find me."

I leaned across Mercy and kissed his scruffy cheek. "Why dontcha put baby girl ta bed Da? Then you can come back and remind me a what I been missin' out on for the last couple a weeks."

He looked into my eyes. "Are ya sure Doc? After everything that nut case put you through? You feel like yer ready for me ta touch ya like that?"

I smiled into his eyes and ran my fingers across his chest. "Nothin' he did ta me was anything I'd ever confuse with what you do to me Daryl. I need ta feel what you make me feel ta wipe out the memory of what he did. I'm more than ready ta have ya touch me like that... and kiss me... lick me... suck me..."

He smiled. "Well ya ain't gotta ask me twice! Let me put the princess in her crib, and I'll be back."

Daryl returned to the bedroom and laid down next to me on the bed. We were both laying on our sides, facing each other. He gently pushed a stray lock of hair away from my face. "You're just so beautiful Delilah. I can't get enough a starin' at ya and knowin' that yer mine."

His hand drifted down to my now protruding belly. "And this! This is the sexiest baby bump I've ever in my life seen on a woman!"

I laughed. "Are you kiddin' me Daryl Dixon? How in God's name could you find this sexy?" I placed my hand over his on my belly.

Daryl shrugged and made an 'I don't know' sound. "I guess I got a pervy thing for seeing my ol' lady with my baby growin' inside her. Cuz every time you turn to the side it makes me wanna fuck your brains out."

I chuckled at him. "Well at least I know ta keep ya away from pregnant women."

He smiled. "Nah. It's only this pregnant belly that makes me stiff." Daryl scooted down and bent his head towards my belly. He pushed up my t-shirt and began kissing my belly and talking to our baby.

His hand ran across my back and under my shirt in slow circles. He pushed his body back up in the bed until his face was level with mine. He leaned in slowly and pressed his lips very gently to mine. He ran his tongue across my lower lip, and I opened my mouth to him. His hand moved up my neck and into my hair. His fingers tangled in my waves and he pulled lightly. I groaned and he pushed his tongue into my mouth with more insistence.

My hands explored his well-muscled chest before dropping down to his hem and tugging his shirt up. Daryl smiled against my lips. "So eager ta get me nekkid Smokestack?" He murmured into my mouth.

"Mmmmm. Yes. Yes I am. You complainin' Dixon?"

Daryl moved his hands to the hem of my shirt and tugged it up. "Nope. I ain't never gonna complain about nudity in our bedroom love."

We continued kissing and undressing each other until we were completely naked in each other's arms. We ran our hands slowly over each other's bodies, recommitting each other to memory. Daryl's mouth left mine and trailed back to my ear. "There's so much I wanna do to ya love. I almost don't know where ta start. Maybe I should just start with makin' long, slow, sweet love to ya?" He whispered gruffly in my ear.

Shivers ran up my spine. His mouth began its familiar path down my neck, pausing to mark me with his love bites along the way. I tangled my fingers in his wild hair and pulled him closer to me. His lips trailed down to my breasts. He licked one nipple, circling it with his tongue before flicking it several times. He drew the nipple into his mouth and sucked, then bit down gently with his teeth, and then rubbed his tongue back and forth across the tip of the nipple that was now trapped between his teeth. "Oh fuck Daryl! That feels so good!"

I moaned and arched my back to push my breast into his mouth. He opened his mouth wider and sucked more of my nipple into his mouth. I felt the familiar tingling sensation of my milk letting down and heard Daryl gulp several times in response. I felt something warm and wet dripping down my chest and looked down at the breast that Daryl hadn't sucked on yet. Milk was squirting out of it in a steady stream. Daryl chuckled and caught the stream in his open mouth, then latched his mouth onto that nipple and sucked harder than he ever had before.

I groaned and tried to rub my mound against him, but grew frustrated because my belly was in the way. Daryl pulled his mouth away from my breast briefly. "Mmmmm. Your milk is so sweet, but your sweet pussy is beggin' for some attention too." he said as he trailed one hand down to my center.

His fingers parted my folds, and then pushed against my throbbing clit. He stroked me gently and then dipped one finger lower, pulling wetness from inside me to slicken my clit. My hips pumped against his hand, and I could feel myself getting wetter as my body readied for him. He moved between my legs and positioned his cock at my opening. He pushed himself slowly into my entrance. I felt my walls stretch to accommodate him. He sank himself steadily in as deep as he could go. "Fuck Daryl! Your cock feels like it was made ta be inside me!

He began to slowly pull out, then slowly slide his thick dick back inside, sinking himself as deep as possible each time. My hips met each of his thrusts. I didn't think that either of us would be able to maintain this slow pace for long since it had been weeks since we had made love. Daryl surprised me by controlling our slow pace.

Daryl looked into my eyes as he continued to grind his cock against my clit. "I love ya Delilah. I love ya so much." His lips crushed down on mine. I dug my fingernails into his back as I clung to him. He continued his torturously slow pace, and amazingly I felt my climax begin to rise. I moaned into his mouth which in turn increased his response. I could feel his cock twitch and grow harder. Knowing that his climax was nearing drove mine to rise more also. With each thrust of Daryl's hips I thought I would reach the peak of my climax, but it continued to climb higher than it ever had before. I was having a difficult time catching my breath. Daryl reached between our bodies and pressed his thumb against my swollen, throbbing clit. White lights exploded in my eyes as my orgasm rocked me to my core. Daryl continued to pump slowly and steadily into me as he filled me full of his cum. I rode each wave of pleasure with each stroke of his cock against my g-spot and each stroke of his thumb across my clit.

He continued to kiss me passionately long after we had both reached our climax. My fingers tangled in his hair refusing to let him pull his mouth from mine. His hands stroked slowly along my hips and thighs. Within a few minutes I could feel his cock begin to twitch and grow again inside my walls. I moaned into his mouth and rubbed my breasts against his chest, and it sprang to life completely. I smiled against his mouth, reveling in this power my body had over his. "I think ya love that you can do that to me, don't ya Smokestack?" he whispered against my lips.

I smiled and nodded. "Oh yeah! It's one a my favorite things." I circled my hips and felt his cock slide in and out of me.

He began to slowly rock his pelvis against me again. "Oh yeah, that's good! I know my cock was made ta be inside you. I can't get enough a lovin' ya." His mouth returned to my neck and tingles raced up and down my spine. I ran my hands down Daryl's back, feeling his muscles slide underneath my hands.

I placed my hands on his delicious butt and pushed his hips towards me as he stroked deeper into me. "Mmmmmm. Someone wants it a little harder, huh?" he mumbled against my ear."

I chuckled. "Nah. Someone wants it a lot harder." I responded.

Daryl pulled his cock completely out of me and I groaned in protest. "Patience" he growled. "Get on your hands and knees." I did as Daryl told me. I knew this position was going to allow him access without the baby getting in our way. I trembled in anticipation, hoping this meant he might be less gentle. I felt Daryl's fingers at my entrance as he spread our juices around for lubrication. He ran his hand down my folds and across my clit, soaking it. Then he moved his fingers back up towards my ass. He pressed a fingertip against my anus and my legs trembled. He moved his hands to my ass cheeks, lifting and parting them slightly. I felt the tip of his cock push against my entrance. "Ya sure yer ready for hard and fast Delilah?"

I nodded my head quickly. "Oh God yes!" I managed to respond. My arm and leg muscles had begun to shake in anticipation. He plunged his cock deep into my pussy, bumping against my cervix. My back arched, and I pushed my hips back against him. We both grunted in pleasure. Daryl grabbed my hips and pounded himself into me relentlessly. It felt so good to have him driving himself into me, I wanted it to go on forever.

Daryl slowed his pace and began to withdraw his cock almost completely from my pussy before plunging himself back in to the hilt. His hands slid from my hips back to my butt. I could tell he was watching the plunging motion of his cock moving in and out of me. He slid his thumb to my anus and pressed gently. "I wanna take yer pretty ass hole Delilah. It doesn't have ta be tonight. I never done that with a woman before. I never really thought much about it. But I want all a you. Yours is such a pretty little bud, and it looks so tight. I just wanna fuck it."

He continued to move in and out of me watching as he talked about fucking me in the ass. His thumb pushing against the opening was causing the most erotic sensation in my belly.  He slid the fingers of his other hand through our juices, then up to join his thumb. He wet his thumb and my opening. He swirled his thumb around the outside of my hole. "Is this ok?" he asked as he pressed his thumb just inside the opening.

I groaned in pleasure. "Yes!" I whispered.

His thrusting pushed his thumb a little deeper inside. The pressure of his digit along with his cock bumping my g-spot was bringing my release rapidly closer. He increased the pace of his thrusting. His other hand bounced against my ass cheek, and I could tell he was wanting to spank it. "Yeah darlin'. That's it. Fuck me harder. Smack my ass, please!"

I could feel Daryl's cock swell inside me like he was about to burst. "Rub your clit Delilah. I want ya to cum with me love." I put my hand to my clit and pushed my fingers across my core.

Daryl raised his hand and smacked my ass cheek lightly. "Harder!" I moaned. He raised his hand again and brought it down with a sting. "Yes! Again!" I cried as I began to peak. He brought his hand down again and it sent me over the top. I squirted on his cock as my walls clenched around him. He continued to pound into me and smacked my ass once more as I milked every drop of cum from his cock.

We both dropped to the bed side by side panting heavily. We looked into each other's eyes with wide grins on our faces. "Best. Sex. Ever!" We both said at the same time, laughing. As our breathing slowed he brought his hand up to my face. "Have I told ya lately how much I love ya Mrs. Dixon?"

I smiled into his eyes. "Well it's not like I ever get tired a hearin' it darlin'. You're my world Daryl Dixon. The whole time Carlos had me the only thing I could think about was bein' back with you, bein' a family again. I can't imagine life without you."

He kissed me gently and pulled me into his arms. "You don't have to Doc. I ain't goin'nowhere, and I ain't lettin' ya go." We fell asleep wrapped in each other's arms.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

66.5K 2.1K 19
I look at them both, knowing that they are the most important people in my life and that if I lost them, I wouldn't go on. I glance between the men I...
461K 11.7K 74
"It's you and me Daryl, like it always has been." I say, looking into his dark blue eyes. "The way it always will be." He states. I nod my head, a sm...
68.7K 1.3K 54
"You're my gem and mine alone.." As Ruby journeys across the state in search of her family she's taken captive by Daryl Dixon. Ruby may be small but...
2K 139 43
You're in The Walking Dead. This storyline starts at Season 4 Episode 8. Your character-- (Y/N)-- experiences life changing events just as the rest o...