Will this last?

By InFiReSMaNzInFiReS

(Both of their point of view) A little second date with Dante wouldn't have gotten awkward if Dante didn't... More

The Second Date
Carried away!
Stomach Ache
Oops!!
3 months later
Telling it
Danny! (special chapter)
One year later
This book is over (Maybe MUAHAHHAHA)
Dante Crash
HUH!

Dante!!!

9 1 0
By InFiReSMaNzInFiReS

Car crash!

He didn't come home at all last night I don't know what happened but Avery is freaking out. She is crying about something and she keeps looking at my uncharged phone.

Dante's pov

A flash of a light came up on the street and I don't remember how long I was out, that's all I could remember.

I just woke up in a white room with a red head girl. I don't know her my mind is wondering. " Do I know you? And why are you holding a baby"

"DANTE YOU'RE AW- wait this is your daughter!" She said with a glorious face then it faded to a sad one. "Dante I'm your wife!" Wife... WIFE? NICOLE! I hug her and kissed her on the cheek. She finally hugs me and handed me my beloved Avery. I rub her cheek. She was perfect.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 54.9K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
646K 39.5K 104
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
Fake love By :)

Fanfiction

115K 2.7K 42
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...
466K 16.8K 95
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...