Carried away!

A block away

Nicole's face was so cute the how she couldn't say one word how she stares into my eyes.

She try's to open her mouth, but she was to flustered and shy to say anything. She instead nodded her head. It was a... YES A YES.

I put the ring on her and got close to her I could see she was uncomfortable so I let go and she knew I was letting her push me and she didn't.

She turned around and walked away. I had tears in my eyes forming I didn't know if she was leaving because of me or something else. Then I see her getting shorter. She took off her lovely black and red striped heels.

She slowly turned around with tears in her shiny beautiful eyes. She had her pink and red phone out of her light red hand bag.

She stopes and drops every thing then falls on her knees sobbing. I didn't know what happened till I saw a text from Phoenix emergency hospital. Rain started to pour and I could only make out some words and letters, but it seems like it said," I am so sorry Nicole Ronsenburg. You're mom and dad had just died from a car accident."

I ran over to her and fell on my knees in front of her. I didn't care what happened to my one hundred dollar tux because I wanted to help the girl of my dreams who shimmered like a star.

I hugged her tight and grabbed her stuff and helped her up into the blue Mustang. I drove to my house and we lied down on the couch until we fell asleep.

The next day

I heard voices sounding like Garroth and Laurence. The I felt Nicole disappear out of my grasp, and felt a warmth of a blanket around me. Then I felt a bed. Then could feel Nicole's stomach next to me and it felt cold as ice. She was sick!