Hamilton Academy: He's Always...

By Ella_Quinn204

This is not just a story about a killer. It's a story about one's love, and the lengths they will go to prove... More

Prologue
Part One ~ Chapter One
Part One ~ Chapter Two
Part One ~ Chapter Three
Part One ~ Chapter Four
Part One ~ Chapter Five
Part One ~ Chapter Six
Part One ~ Chapter Seven
Part One ~ Chapter Eight
Part One ~ Chapter Nine
Part One ~ Chapter Ten
Part One ~ Chapter Eleven
Part One ~ Chapter Twelve
Part One ~ Chapter Thirteen
Part One ~ Chapter Fourteen
Part One ~ Chapter Fifteen
Part One ~ Chapter Sixteen
Part One ~ Chapter Eighteen
Part One ~ Chapter Nineteen
Part One ~ Chapter Twenty
Part One ~ Chapter Twenty-One
Part One ~ Chapter Twenty-Two
Part Two ~ Chapter One
Part Two ~ Chapter Two
Part Two ~ Chapter Three
Part Two ~ Chapter Four
Part Two ~ Chapter Five
Part Two ~ Chapter Six
Part Two ~ Chapter Seven
Part Two ~ Chapter Eight
Part Two ~ Chapter Nine
Part Two ~ Chapter Ten
Part Two ~ Chapter Eleven
Part Two ~ Chapter Twelve
Part Two ~ Chapter Thirteen
Part Two ~ Chapter Fourteen
Part Two ~ Chapter Fifteen
Part Two ~ Chapter Sixteen
Part Two ~ Chapter Seventeen
Part Two ~ Chapter Eighteen
Part Two ~ Chapter Nineteen
Part Two ~ Chapter Twenty
Part Two ~ Chapter Twenty-One
Part Two ~ Chapter Twenty-Two
Part Three ~ Chapter One
Part Three ~ Chapter Two
Part Three ~ Chapter Three
Part Three ~ Chapter Four
Part Three ~ Chapter Five
Part Three ~ Chapter Six
Part Three ~ Chapter Seven
Part Three ~ Chapter Eight
Part Three ~ Chapter Nine
Part Three ~ Chapter Ten
Part Three ~ Chapter Eleven
Part Three ~ Chapter Twelve
Part Three ~ Chapter Thirteen
Part Three ~ Chapter Fourteen
Part Three ~ Chapter Fifteen
Part Three ~ Chapter Sixteen
Part Three- Chapter Seventeen
Part Three ~ Chapter Eighteen
Part Three ~ Chapter Nineteen
Part Three ~ Chapter Twenty
Part Three~Chapter Twenty One
Part Three ~ Chapter Twenty-Two
PLEASE READ- Author's note

Part One ~ Chapter Seventeen

2.3K 33 12
By Ella_Quinn204

“Lie down. Except defeat. It would be so easy.”

–Ethan

------------

Chapter Seventeen

Horror crossed over my face as Mr. Grey held the knife to my heart. In one second all of the pain would be over. He would plunge the knife into my heart, and I'd be dead. There was nothing I could do, no way to turn this situation around.

The only thing that could save me was an angel. And I didn't see that one happening anytime soon.

"Any last words?" Mr. Grey gave me a Cheshire Cat smile.

"Yes. I'm glad you're not my father," I spat.

Mr. Grey's green eyes flashed in anger. "Why you-" He raised the knife as if he was about to bring it down on me. But something came out of the dark and knocked him to the ground.

Mr. Grey fell to the ground, unconscious. The figure that had knocked him out shook their hand from the punch they'd delivered to my teacher's face. I then saw as the figure pulled out a needle and injected it into Mr. Grey's arm.

At first I thought it was Matt, coming to save me. Until I saw that the figure was way too tall to be him. And they had more of a feminine figure.

"Are you okay?" The figure turned to me, I still couldn't see who it was in the darkness. But it was definitely the voice of a female.

I nodded, crying. However, this time the relief was from the tears that it was all over, and I hadn’t been killed.

"I'm sorry," the figure shook her head, wiping a tear off my cheek with her thumb. "I was caught off guard..."

"What do you mean?" I asked.

The figure sighed. "I can't tell you, it's not safe. But you should know, there is more involved to this than you can ever understand."

I wanted to ask what was going on, what she meant, but no words seemed to be able to come out my mouth.

"I must go," she whispered. "I cannot take you with me, but Mr. Grey will be out for a couple hours. I have given him a sleeping drug. Be safe."

"But-" I protested, not wanting my savior to leave me.

"And do me a favor? Don't try and solve this, don't try and figure out what's happened. I can't have you getting hurt."

And then the figure was gone.

What did she mean I couldn't try and solve this? I already knew about how Mr. Grey loved my mother, but was there more?

I sat, hugging my knees close to my face, in the dirt next to an unconscious Mr. Grey. At the moment I had no idea what I was going to do when he woke up, but my head was to clouded to think. All I could do was hope that maybe someone would find me, not a mysterious figure who couldn’t tell me what was going on or take me with her. Though I was thankful that she had knocked out Mr. Grey, I was still here in the middle of the woods in danger. Who knew what time it even was?

Why couldn’t I be smart like Kyle? He would know what to do and how to get out of this situation. He’d probably have some sort of compass so I could figure out just exactly where I was and navigate my way back to school. Sadly, I wasn’t born with Kyle’s smarts or did I have a compass on hand. So it seemed like I was out of luck.

“Matt,” I whispered, even though I knew he wasn’t there. I don’t know why I said his name, as if talking to thin air would help. “If you were here right now… Well, I wouldn’t want you to see me like this. See?” I laughed bitterly. “I’m surviving here on my own. Though it would be nice if you were here, like the protective big brother you are. Even though it bugs me most of the time, now would be a great time for you to come and save me.”

I paused, as if hoping talking in the darkness would help make Matt appear out of the darkness. It didn’t.

“How would you find me? I’m not sure…” I sighed when I realized I must have been going mad, talking to imaginary people. Yet, I continued to talk. “I’m in the middle of woods, the middle of nowhere. The possibilities of finding me are like finding a needle in a haystack. And the possibilities of finding me before Mr. Grey wakes up are well… I’m guessing right around zero.”

Way to look on the bright side, I know.

“I thought being brave would stop Mr. Grey from killing you, Matt. But now I don’t know what to do anymore. I thought for once I could be the brave one, because you’re always looking after me. But now I’m here, waiting for you to save me. All I wanted was for you to be safe.”

My eyes drifted over to Mr. Grey’s unconscious body on the ground, and the panic started up in me again as I kept on talking to the imaginary Matt in my head.

“So do you even know that I’m gone? Surely you’ve noticed… Please come, Matt. Please come.”

And I kept chanting that, as if it would help.

“Please come.”

“Please come.” 

Yet, nobody came. It was just me and Mr. Grey in these dark cold and lonely woods. The trees seemed menacing, making shadows that morphed into creepy creatures of the night, ready to pounce. I stayed still, feeling as if when I moved something would come out of nowhere and attack me. I knew I would never again be able to be calm, I would always be paranoid that Mr. Grey or some killer would pop out of nowhere and kill me.

That was if I made it out of here alive.

Because as soon as Mr. Grey woke up, he would surely kill me. And what are the odds of someone finding me before he woke up?

Death.

That word was so scary, I knew what it truly meant to be on the edge of death. So close to the edge, that I could lean over and see that it was coming very soon. So close that my life had flashed before my eyes, making decisions about the ones I love and how to fight to struggle through this.

I could just admit defeat right now. It would be so easy to lie down and maybe sleep could overcome me. Sleep would so easily turn into death. Sleep could take me away into the unknown where I would never wake up.

It was all so easy.

I clutched my knees to my body, trying to stay warm as I waited for someone who would never come. And one thought ran through my mind.

It would be so easy.

Lie down.

Except defeat.

It would be so easy.

____________

And the plot thinckens... Random stranger in the woods, things are more complicated than you think O.o

Lol, anywhoo... Sorry for the short chappy :/ kinda just wanted to get Ethan's point across here. I feel so bad for the kid, he's just like out in the middle of the woods with his loco teacher and now he's talking to himself. </3 Sorry, I get emotional over these nonexistent characters.

I feel the need for a long author's note, I'm in a chatty mood. Don't ask why. So really you can just ignore all this if you feel like it.

The next chapter is going to be an Amy or Matt POV I think....... Some errr dramatic stuff happens shall I say. I think someone might die, you never know :P Expect the unexpected. I shall upload Wednesday night? School just started back up after break and as usual Monday was NOT my day. Tests and quizzes start up again and sighh... But I promise, I will have it up by Wednesday.

On another note, in terms of how long this book is, (brace yourself here) part one is coming to an end in five more chapters. Now, there are four parts in this book. Ikr, you must think I'm crazy because that would add up to 80 chapters or so. I realize, I'm not really sure what I'm thinking but I already have the plot planned out for each part and all am I'm actually very excited for it hehe:D (Is it bad to get excited over these things? Probably.)

But as soon as part one is finished, I'm going to start uploading part two. Yeah. Where am I going with this...? Idk.

Uhh... I know I have some other things to say... Sighh... Oh!

So I've been thinking I'm going to start adding the "Book of the Day" in my author's notes, where I put a story (or poem) that I feel needs more publicity because it deserves to be noticed. Uhh... Yeah. Also because the people on here are amazing, and I've made some really great friends over the last few weeks, and I need a way to thank them for their awesomeness. <-- beautiful word there.

So I present to you... The Book of the Day! (This was hard to pick because I had two of them, so I'm actually going to put the Book(s) of the Day!)

This one is by mysteriousaya, it's a joint acount and the story was just recently started... But it looks really good so go click this link and check it out! I know you want to!!! http://www.wattpad.com/4243231-jail-joker-prologue

The other story is by MariahStarz, and I really love it so go check it out! Just one click awaaaay... http://www.wattpad.com/4054279-rome-and-julia

Wow. This was like an incredibly long author's note... Sorry if I bored you guys and all lol. I warned ya :P I do have a ton more to say, maybe I'll continue on my rambling on Wednesday... For now, tell me what you think!

What do you think will happen to Ethan?

Who do you think that mysterious person was?

Do you believe there could be something deeper going on that none of them know about?

xx

Ella

Comment, vote, fan<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8 0 9
this story is full of emotions.Its about the bad boy who become a good boy just because of an ordinary girl.This story have a lots of learnings, insp...
6.8K 396 34
He faked his death and the one set up to find out his true identity ends up being a love he can or can't live without.
5.8K 332 36
No one wants to get their heart broken. Everyone wants that someone that will ride with them until the end. But at the end of the day no relationship...
440 2 17
Read this. You won't regret it. It's about country people, it's a love story, it is really good and if you don't think so, comment on how I can make...