Ninjago's Lost: A Ninjago Fa...

By gjkitkatfic

#687 in Ninjago Ever since the defeat of the hands of time, Lloyd has grown more distant from all of the ninj... More

Dossier of Characters
Prolog: The Beginning
Chapter 1: Falling From the Sky
Chapter 2: Settling In
Chapter 3:The Feather's Sign
Chapter 4: Suicide Attempt
Chapter 5: The Other End of the Line
Chapter 6: Near Death Experience
Chapter 7: Lost Girl
Chapter 8, Nightmares on Both Ends.
Chapter 9: Old Friends
Chapter 10: Snake Bite
Chapter 12: Not Alone
Chapter 13: Battle For Ninjago
Chapter 14: The Battle for Earth
Chapter 15: From Death to Life
Epilog: A New Team
Chapter 3,4,5 Rewrite
Authors Note

Chapter 11: Already Gone

162 1 9
By gjkitkatfic

Giana went through the portal, and seconds later landed right on her butt. "Yowch!" She screamed. She had landed on a cloud. After rubbing it off, she got up and started walking forward. 
"Misako, I'm in the Departed Realm." She said into her bracelet. Cheering could be heard in the background. 
"That's good." She heard Sensei over her ear piece, "Keep in touch, we'll do our best to keep Lloyd down here and nonreptilian." 
"Okay, over and out." She tapped the gem on her bracelet to shut it off. She kept walking. It took about a minute, but she reached the gates. Literally. Golden Gates. Giana snuck around them, not wanting to be seen. She pulled her bandana up. (She's wearing the outfit from Rebooted.) 
After getting around the gates, she started fanning the outside edges of the place. She was a little ways in when she nearly dropped everything and ran. Three guards had walked by. Well, not real guards, just people dressed as guards. 
That was close. She thought. I need to be a little more careful.

"Prepare to initiate shock in 10, 9, 8..." Nya counted down, flipping on a heart monitor, "7, 6, 5,4,3..." She flipped the glass cover over the shock button. "2, 1!" She slammed her fist on the button. A small shock was sent through the metal casing of the bunker on the other side of the clear stone wall. Lloyd was shocked slightly. 
"His heart rate has skyrocketed to 100 beats a minute. 
"When's the next shock?" Asked Kia. He was looking at Lloyd, who was in a lot of pain. 
"The transformation looks to have gone back to the starting point," Zane told Misako as he scanned Lloyd. Just then, he looked up at them, his eyes were glowing a very bright green. 
"You fools!" He said in a voice not his own. 
"Did Lloyd go through puberty again?" Jay screamed. 
"I don't think so." Said Cole. Lloyd had walked up to the clear stone wall. His voice had not only gotten deeper but also louder and even had an echo, not because he was in an all metal room with no means of escaping. 
" I will become what I am destined to be, you just wait!" He screamed. With that, Lloyd collapsed on the ground. Maria, alone with Zya, Marly, and Kory were shaking in the back corner. 
"That was one of the snake's instincts," Maria said, trembling.
"We don't have much time..." Said Kory. Misako turned on her communicator. 

Giana's bracelet gem was beeping. 
"Hello, what is it?" She asked. 
"Giana, it's me, Misako. One of the snake's instincts just took over Lloyd, we don't have much time. Have you found Garmadon yet?" 
"No," she sighed, looking toward the center of the place. "I was just fanning the outskirts, put I'm about to start looking in the main area. I'll get to you in a..." Suddenly, someone blasted her with wind. The bracelet shut off. 
"Who are you?" A voice asked. Giana flipped upright. 
"Wouldn't you like to know?" She asked. She created two small, green energy balls. 
"Lloyd?" The figure asked. Out from behind a tree came Morro, still a ghost. 
"Morro, just great!" Giana was exasperated. One of the Ninja's worst enemies was here, and she had to fight, all alone. She took off her bandana. "I'm not Lloyd," she told him."I'm his sister. Giana. I've come looking for our father." Morro dropped his sword. 
"Well, you better hurry, the count is in a few hours. I can help you find your father, but you have to tell me why." He went over to her. 
"I'm here because Lloyd is turning into the Great Devourer. He was bitten by a Vermillion Warrior." She started walking toward the center. Morro tapped her on the shoulder. 
"You need to follow me, I know where he is, remember?" He got in front of her. Leading the way. 

"Giana, Giana!" Misako shouted into her bracelet. She turned to face Wu. "Something must have happened to her bracelet." Worry was etched on her face. Another shock was released. 
"We have some bad news!" Zach shouted over to the two. They walked over. 
"What has happened?" Sensei asked. 
"Lloyd's heart rate only jumped to 68. I fear that this may not work for much longer." Zane sighed. 
"I hope that Giana gets back soon," Kia said, walking over by his sister. 
"Oh, she will. But with or with our help, that is the question." Sensei riddled his students, then walked to his tea cup to have a sip. 

"This way," Morro shouted to Giana. They had just walked into the center of the gardens. 
"Wow!" Giana gasped. The gardens were beautiful, with flowers lining the path, trees behind those, and vines growing on treses all over. 
"We need to keep moving." Morro grabbed her hand. 
"This place is beautiful!" She exclaimed once they got away from the center. 
"Here he is," Morro told her, pointing to a small lake. There, in the center of the lake, on a small rock was Garmadon. He was just sitting there, meditating. 
"I feel bad waking him up!" Giana whispered to Morro. "But with his son turning into the Great Devourer, this can't really wait. Morro grabbed her sleeve. 
"Could I, er, well, come with you?" 
"Sure, we might need the help." She told him, "Now just lay low for a few." She pushed him down under some bushes. 
"Garmadon!" She shouted, nothing. She walked to the edge of the lake. 
"Garmadon!" She yelled even louder, still nothing. She used her powers to pick up all of the lake water and dump it on him. That got his attention. 
"What, who is it?" He asked. He reeled around, water streaming off the rock he was standing on. 
"Garmadon!" Giana rushed in, pulling her bandana up. "Garmadon, Lloyd needs you!" She ran right over to the rock he was on. 
"I can not help my son, he is living and I  am dead..." 
"Okay, your brother told me you were gonna do this, so I'll make it loud and clear." She walked right up to his ear. "If you don't come with me, your son is going to turn into the Great Devourer, and your brother, wife, daughter, and the rest of Ninjago will be destroyed. And possibly even the realm I came from, and all of the other realms." Garmadon looked at her. 
"Then what are we waiting for?" He asked. "Wait, I have a daughter?" Suddenly, Morro came running out from the bushes. 
"Giana, they did the count, and some soldiers are coming, we need to leave now!" He ran over to the lake's edge. Garmadon and Giana ran over to him. 
"I thought the count wasn't supposed to happen for a few hours!" Giana shouted, closing her eyes and focusing. She opened the portal. The soldiers saw them. 
"But, we can't leave the Departed Realm..." Garmadon started. Giana grabbed his hand and Morro's hand. 
"Well I'm your one-way ticket back, so let's go!" She yelled, jumping into the portal. Seconds later, it closed. 

"We can't keep shocking him!" Nya yelled, throwing her hood over her face. Kia did the same. "It's starting to hurt him."
"Durning the last shock, his heart rate didn't go up one bit!" Maria yelled. 
"We don't have much longer it seems." Cole pulled his hood over. All of the teens pulled their hoods or bandana on. Sensei raised the clear stone wall. 
"Go, go go." Restrain Lloyd at all costs. Suddenly, just as Zane was about to go under, the wall fell, Sensei had let it down. 
"Why did you do that Master?" Kia asked, infuriated. 
"Because..." DJ started. 
"Lloyd isn't in there!" Screamed Kelsy. She grabbed a few people and ducked for cover into the corner. Lloyd really wasn't in there. He had already started turning into a snake. His skin changing to green, and white patterns were starting to appear. And he grew, and grew, and grew. he was so large that the largest portion of his now snake body had to stay on the floor. His head was only a few feet away from the ceiling. Then, a portal opened right over his head. Giana had returned. Everyone cheered, and Wu turned on the speakers.
"What the heck!" Giana yelled. She had landed on a snakes head. "Oh no!" 
"Where is my son?" Garmadon yelled. He tried to shake Giana, but his hands went right through her, he was a ghost. Morro came out to. 
"You'll get used to it." He told him. 
"You're standing on him." Giana pointed down, and immediately, she, Garmadon, and Morro started sliding down the snakes back. Landing on the floor. 
Then, Sensei opened the clear stone wall. "Go, everyone, go!" He shouted. Everyone piled out, except for him and Misako. 
"Remember!" Giana yelled. "Lloyd is still there, but the instincts are in control right now, they might have changed him a little..." She trailed off. A large blast of green energy had been shot at her. She, Zane, Kory, Tomas, and Tristen barely dodged it in time. 
"Great, Lloyd still has his powers?" CC screamed. 
"And his voice!" Lloyd screamed back. It was the same voice he had talked in earlier, while Giana had been gone. He attacked, brushing Cole with his fang. Cole fell to the ground. And changed. 
His body turned into dust, and he grew wings, black wings, his hands turned into claws, he grew fangs, and his eyes were glowing white. He stood up, growling. He took flight. 
"Now we have to deal with pure evil dragon people!" DJ yelled. Lloyd swung his tail, nailing Kory, Tristen, and Tomas, who was able to shake it off. 
"Tristen!" Marly screamed, grabbing her. DJ and Alex ran over too, and they carried them into the other side of the bunker. Tomas followed. 
Lloyd slithered in a circle. Cole had started to use his powers on people. Lloyd then got Jay, then Kia, then DJ, then Zach, and Zya. They all turned into evil element dragon people. Nya tried to use her water power on the fire people, but they were able to evaporate the water if it got withing 15 feet of them. Then Nya got bit. Garmadon ran right in front of Lloyd. 
"Where is my son!?" He yelled. "Where is the Gree Ninja!?" Lloyd shook his head, the evil minions stopped. Lloyd's real voice could be heard. 
"DAD!" He shouted. Then, the snake took over him again. And he bit his father. And his father turned into Lord Garmadon, with only two arms, not four. Lloyd bit the last few people that weren't Giana. 
"Great, just great!" She shouted. Suddenly, with a blast of energy, Lloyd broke a hole in the ceiling of the bunker. He slithered out, while the rest of the people flew. Kia turned back, looked down at Giana, who had been knocked out by a piece of falling metal, and smiled. With a flash of fire, he set the whole bunker and monastery on fire. Misako and Wu couldn't get to Giana, a piece of metal had caused the controls to malfunction. Wu lead a terrified Misako, along with the few kids that remained, up the stairs, and out of the fire. 
Giana was left all alone, lying on the floor, as the flames grew closer. 
Lloyd was already gone.

Hey, just letting you guys know that 10 and 11 would be an episode. 
I hope you guys like so far. 
Giana Garmadon.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.5K 241 16
The Smith siblings, Kai and Nya, together with their little foster brother, Lloyd, try to survive their difficult life with their abusive foster pare...
1.7K 70 11
In the bustling world of Ninjago, amidst the clash of elemental powers and the constant threat of dark forces, there exists a pair that is just tryin...
1.9K 126 16
"Lego ninjago?" I rasp out, dragging my hand through the strands on my head. "Okay so a perfect match. A soulmate?" "Platonically..." There is no wa...
8.3K 144 13
{LEGO Ninjago Fanfiction} [In Between Season 4 And 5] (Completed) After fighting the Anacoundria worshippers, Ninjago has finally found peace. Skylor...