𝐏𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐖𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐋𝐨�...

By thebbokkyz

{Currently undergoing editing} He smirked, slowly drawing closer to you, ❝Aww babe. Did you really think I wo... More

Introduction
Chapter 1: The encounter
Chapter 2: Hot Drink
Chapter 3: Princess and the Peasant
Chapter 4: Abs
Chapter 5: Feelings
Chapter 6: Crushing
Happy Birthday to me!
Chapter 8: Thoughts
Chapter 9: Falling
Chapter 10: Prom
Chapter 11: Prom pt. 2
Chapter 12: Happy
Chapter 13: "Ghost"
Chapter 14: Safe
Chapter 15: Sick
Chapter 16: Girlfriend?
Chapter 17: Truth
Chapter 18: Truth II
Chapter 19: Playground
Chapter 20: Accident
Chapter 21: Glimmer of Light
Chapter 22: Jimin
Chapter 23: Moments
Chapter 24: What now?
Chapter 25: Plan
Chapter 26: Camp
Chapter 27: Cabin mates
Chapter 28: Sunset
Chapter 29: Empty
Chapter 30: True
Chapter 31: "Special"
Chapter 32: Closer
Chapter 33: Closer II
Not a chapter
Chapter 34: Playboy
Chapter 35: True love's kiss
Chapter 36: Recall
Chapter 37: Wedding
Book 2
Book 2 part 2

Chapter 7: Taehyung

8.5K 335 122
By thebbokkyz

You felt empty and lost if you were being honest.

What did life have against you?

You were happy with your own life - perfect grades, great friends, great teachers, and a final crush.

Maybe your life was a tad bit sad as you had realized you've never actually ever grown feelings for someone before.

Studying had filled up the empty voids in your life and you had made it clear to yourself to never get distracted by feelings.

They'd only bring you down.

Which is exactly what happened today.

If it weren't for the quick reflexes of the ginger-head goof of a boy, you may have given yourself more physical injuries than you would've asked for.

You sat at a bench at the rooftop of your school, absent-mindedly dangling your legs back and forth, sometimes kicking loose pebbles across the concrete floor.

You didn't know what to do.

You had no strength to go back down as you feared that you might come across Jimin. You didn't really want to see him.

Not for a while at least.

His actions had shown you something different. The way he held you delicately as if you would break if he let go of you. The way his soft lips felt against the burning skin of your cheek.

But then, his actions had said something the total opposite of what he showed you. The way he pressed his body into hers, deepening the kiss, his hands roaming down the sides of her body.

Were you really supposed to be this depressed over a simple crush?

"Here you are," you gradually look up to see your best friend standing with her arms across her chest, a stern look residing on her face, "What'd he do?"

"What'd who do?"

"Cut the crap, Y/N," she sighed, growing frustrated.

Tzuyu hated seeing you like this. She hated seeing you cry. It pained her. She loved you more than she'll ever admit, and she was sure to send whoever hurt you, to hell.

"It's just me crying over a simple crush, okay?"

You breathe out before popping off, "Just a simple crush who I saw kissing a girl today. A crush who I don't know if he'd been sending signals to me. Someone who made me feel like maybe there was another purpose for me slowly rising in the horizon, other than being a perfect student with perfect grades. Just a simple damn crush. Nothing to worry about."

Tzuyu scoffed in disbelief, "Nothing to worry about? Y/N, do you see the state you're in right now? I can't see you like this, it hurts me to see you hurt like this over some stupid boy."

Tzuyu was close to tears at this point as she took your hand in hers to try and comfort you.

You sniffle, "I know, but I also know that you'll always be there. So I'm okay."

You purse your lips together in an attempt to smile which causes Tzuyu to giggle.

"Go home, and get rest. This is an order from your best friend who's trying to save you from the depths of algebra and biology, and having to sit next to this crush," she says before walking off.

You sigh, looking up at the gloomy sky that hung above your head, as if rain were to start pouring at any moment.

Maybe you did need to walk home.

Take your mind off things.

Off him.

Save yourself the misery.

As the bell rang through the air, indicating it was time for the next class, you wait a few minutes just to make sure that when you make your escape, no one would follow you out and there would be a low chance of you being seen by any teachers.

Then, you slowly make your way down the stairs, through the empty hallways, and finally, out the school building.

You sigh in content as a warm breeze greeted your face. Furrowing your eyebrows, you look up, swearing the sky was polluted with dark clouds just a few moments ago.

Instead, pure white fluff hung in the baby blue canvas, the sun peeking out behind them as birds chirped in nearby trees.

You walked at your own pace through the park, slowly, greeting an old couple that walked past.

Hearing footsteps race behind you, you simply shrug it off as it could be anyone trying to get past.

Sadly, that wasn't the case.

Fingers encircle your wrist, turning you around. You let out a small sigh of relief at the person standing in front of you, "You scared me, man."

"Sorry," he smiles sheepishly, letting go of your hand to rub the back of his neck.

"Where are you off to?" He asked after a few moments of silence.

"Home," you simply answer, "I don't want to be at school right now."

He nods at your statement, seeming to agree to it, "That's a mood."

You giggle a little, and he could've sworn he felt his heart skip a beat.

"Why are you here though? Are you following me?" You let out a dramatic gasp at the end of your question, playing around with him.

"Actually," he trails off, smiling rather oddly, "Yeah, I am. I just wanted to make sure you were okay after that."

Taehyung had been the one to save you from almost falling.

His smile immediately faltered as he took a good look at your face.

"A-Are you okay?" He asked worried, hesitating to let his hands reach up to your cheeks to wipe the tears away as he helped you stand up straight.

You let out a sniffle as your voice croaked, "I'm fine."

And there, you ran away. Up to the rooftop, where you had been the entire time before Tzuyu found you.

You nod slowly, looking down at your feet, "Yeah, I'm fine. Just dealing with feelings a lot."

"Hey," he called out softly, making you look up at him, "If you need anyone to talk to, or a shoulder to cry on, you can always call me, and I'll be there before you know it."

He smiled and you felt your cheeks heat up.

The suns rays cast down upon him, softening his features.

He was handsome, you had taken note of that the first day he arrived at your school, in your class.

He was really handsome and kind from his actions towards, making sure you were okay.

You let out a breath, eyes never leaving his, "Thank you, Taehyung. For coming to check up on me, even if it meant you were following me."

He let out a laugh, throwing his head back. You smile to yourself as he speaks, "Don't mention it."

"Also," he holds up his index finger, telling you to wait as he fished something out of his pocket, "If you need to call me, you have to first give me your number."

He smiles expectantly, as you take his phone, type your number in, and give it back to him.

"Yes," he throws a fist into the air, "I have a cute girl's number."

Your eyes mirror his own, widening as they look up at each other. Both of you had felt your face heat up at his statement as he desperately tried to cover it up, "N-No, what I-I meant was, this a-and, not that, and this goes here. Then y-you put the thing here, and-"

You try to suppress a laugh as he just didn't make any sense.

"You're cute too," you smile before walking away.

Taehyung stood there, completely dumbfounded as a smile crept on to his face.

Did I hear right?

Did she just call me cute?

He scratched the nape of his neck, glancing at your figure walking away before turning off into the opposite direction.

Jimin, on the other hand, witnessed everything.

He didn't see you in class, so with the excuse of going to the bathroom, he searched the hallways for you.

When he walked outside he saw your form, walking off into the park, with Taehyung following you.

Furrowing his eyebrows, he dashed towards you.

By the time he had reached, Taehyung had already started talking to you.

Jimin hid behind a tree close to the pair, listening to the conversation and watching the scene unfold in front of him.

"You're cute too," you said as you walked off in the distance. Jimin's jaw clenched, his fingers balling into fists as he felt his heart break a little.

He didn't like that you called Taehyung cute and not him.

He didn't like that Taehyung had gone to ask if you were okay, even though Jimin had not known the reason behind it.

Why weren't you okay?

He wondered to himself, glaring at the smiling orange-head walking away.

A tug at his heart and all anger washed away.

What's happening to me?

. . .

Edited

A/N: Hello my lovely stars, hope you all enjoyed this chapter. Remember to stay safe, drink plenty water to stay hydrated, and get rest whenever you need it! Daily reminder that I love you guys!

- Nabi

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42.4K 1.5K 12
Y/N is the example of the perfect girl, except she s bad at communication plus she lost her emotions. In her first year of high school her foster par...
6.6K 180 4
༊*·˚❛SHE MADE A FOOL OUT OF YOU AND BOY, SHE'S BRINGING YOU DOWN ❜˚·*༊ ˚ ༘♡ ⋆。˚ 𝐌𝐚𝐱 𝐕𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐧, 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐞𝐬 𝐋𝐞𝐜𝐥𝐞𝐫𝐜 𝐱 𝐎𝐜 ©...
167K 4.5K 58
" Students! We have a new student. His name will be Daniel Thompson." said the teacher as a boy walked in. The boy had black hair with silver parts a...
2.2K 224 7
Jungkook is a struggling 20 year old. His friend suggested him to get a sugar daddy. He then meets Jimin. But despite all the expensive things he g...