Miss Blossomcrown's [PECULIAR...

By HunterGreyD

Take a look inside! More

Roleplay Information
Rules
The Ymbryne & The Loop
Peculiar OC
Characters
Day One
Day Two

Form

266 8 123
By HunterGreyD

Name: List a first name and a surname

Gender: 

Age: List their age appearance and their real age

Sexual and Romantic Orientation:

Peculiarity: ONLY ONE PECULIARITY PLEASE! Also, please refer to the character page for unavailable peculiarities. I'm trying to have a diverse set of peculiarities here. I don't want five people who can all become invisible or any other peculiarity you can think of.

About: Tell us about their personality and any other neat information you don't mind spilling.

Appearance: 

Password One:

Password Two: Tag two people!

>>>>>><<<<<<

Once I have a few people accepted I will begin the roleplay in a new part!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

213K 7.5K 98
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
61.3K 1.2K 46
*Completed* "Fake it till you make it?" A PR relationship with a heartbroken singer in the midst of a world tour sounds like the last thing Lando Nor...
570K 8.7K 86
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
121K 5.1K 52
β₯β₯β₯ [BNHA x Fem!Reader] ❛❛𝔸𝕝𝕝 π•₯𝕙𝕖 π•£π•šπ•”π•™π•–π•€ 𝕓𝕒𝕓π•ͺ, π•Žπ• π•Ÿ'π•₯ π•žπ•–π•’π•Ÿ π•’π•Ÿπ•ͺπ•₯π•™π•šπ•Ÿπ•˜, 𝔸𝕝𝕝 π•₯𝕙𝕖 π•£π•šπ•”π•™π•–π•€ 𝕓𝕒𝕓π•ͺ...