Squid and Stampy slice of lif...

Autorstwa Brittlaigh_fanficcc

Stampy and his awesome friends go on some crazy adventures! this fanfic will rlly have you on the edge of you... Więcej

Stamps and Squid Slice of Life!!!
Everytime you go to sleep, you risk never waking up.

Do we make the Future, or does the Future make us?

9 0 0
Autorstwa Brittlaigh_fanficcc

Stampys POv:

I was sitting by the window of my beautiful house, the sun shining in my face. I saw a red car pull up in my driveway, and a beautiful woman stepped out, the sun reflecting on her short, brown hair. Beth, the love of my life, had arrived at my doorstep. I quickly moved downstairs, not missing a beat, to open the door for her.

"Hai Ducky!" I chirrrped, sweetly, giving her a biiiiig hug! She smiled at me, hugging me back.

"Hey, Stampy-chan!" (A/N: I love the nicknames I made them for eachother! :3)

"I'm so glad you could come!'" I said, smiling. Today was a great day- the whole magic Animal Club was coming over! I invited Squid, Amy, Ash, Tom, Netty, Rosie, Finnball, and of COURSE Sqaishey. Don't tell anybody this..., but I have a HUUUUUUUGE crush on Sqaishey!!! *blushes* Anyways, I'm super excited to see everybody else!

*door bell rings in distance*

Oh, more friends,! I'll get the door and go see who it is!

(A/N: I was too lazy to do separate lines of speaking, So I did it in text form instead! S=Stampy, Sq=Squidnugget , F=Finnball, A=Amy, As=Ash,, T=To m, N=Netty, an R=Rosie! Thx!!)

S: Hey guys! I'm sooo glad u could make it!

All except stamps: Thanks, we are too!

I let them all inside and we started talking and making jokes. When suddenly, someone knocked at the door!

"That;s weird, everyone's already here?'" I questioned aloud. I shrugged and opened the door. I gasped.

You wouldn't believe who I saw!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/n: Whoah, I wonder who decided to crash stampy"s Party?!?!

Found out next chapter! ;3

Hope u Enjoyed!

-Brittney (xoxoxo)

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

183K 8.4K 30
Desperate for money to pay off your debts, you sign up for a program that allows you to sell your blood to vampires. At first, everything is fine, an...
1.2M 54.2K 100
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
115K 4.1K 37
❝ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. ❞ She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
256K 8.9K 104
She was a capitol elite. He was the youngest victor in history. Their friendship was frowned upon, but their love was forbidden. Extended Summary Ins...