Needed (JiHope)

By BangtanBurger

Fanfiction Jimin didn't need a friend, or so he thought. "Why do I need you?" More

Chap 1
Chap 2
Chap 3
Chap 4
Chap 5
Chap 6
Chap 7
Chap 8
Chap 9
Chap 10
Chap 11
Chap 13
Chap 14
Chap 15
Epilogue
A/N

Chap 12

2.6K 180 104
By BangtanBurger

Super tiny smut ahead

They made it until just past lunchtime the next day before ending up with their hands all over one another again. Jimin's issues were a good excuse for the two of them not to show up to their afternoon activity.

Jimin poked Hoseok's erection, concealed but not entirely constrained by the loose fabric of his shorts, with a tentative finger.

"Having fun?" Hoseok asked, hands resting behind his head as he lay reclined on Jimin's bed.

Jimin nodded and prodded at it again. He could feel its heat through Hoseok's shorts. Jimin wasn't game enough to actually do more than poke at it and Hoseok wasn't pushing. It was just... with their clothes on, there were only so many things they could do, so many options. As soon as the pants came off there would be far fewer limitations. Jimin wasn't sure he'd be able to keep things under his control anymore.

Jimin pushed it down, then watch it spring up again as far as the fabric of Hoseok's shorts would allow. It was bigger than Jimin's, though not to the point of being frightening or making Jimin feel self-conscious. The whole of Hoseok was larger than Jimin, so it only made sense.

It didn't even occur to Jimin to make this about more than his own curiosity until he noticed the way Hoseok was responding to his touch. Hoseok looked mostly relaxed, but his hands were clenching at his hair and he was chewing his lip. When Jimin dragged his fingers over the tent in Hoseok's pants, Hoseok inhaled sharply and bit down on his lip.

Watching Hoseok's face, Jimin rubbed his palm downwards.

The gasp Hoseok gave in response turned into a laugh. "You're smiling. You practically never smile. You're enjoying this, aren't you?"

"Aren't you?"

"Clearly."

Jimin rubbed his palm down again and Hoseok's back arched off the bed. After a couple more rubs Jimin's other hand wandered to his own crotch and began giving it the same treatment, matching the pressure and speed of the one on Hoseok's. It was amazing how much more Jimin's own hand could affect him when he had Hoseok's flushed face and tensing muscles to look at. The straining heat pressing against his other hand didn't hurt his arousal either.

If Jimin had been on his own his current method probably wouldn't have gotten him very far. With Hoseok there, though... Jimin stopped touching himself before they had a repeat of the previous night. "I'm going to go take a shower now."

Hoseok grinned. "Where are the rest of those tissues?"

~

They made it to Saturday without Jimin getting upset once. Having Hoseok, truly having him, made things far easier.

It was just past midday and Jimin was catching up on his reading while Hoseok was out getting some exercise with his more physically active friends. Hoseok had promised to be back before one with lunch, though, because that was when Jimin's foster mum was supposed to visit.

There was a knock on the cabin door at twenty past twelve, which was... wrong. Sure his foster mum had said she'd be there at about one, he'd known her timing wouldn't be exact, but forty minutes was well off and she knew how important it was to him for things to happen when expected. Hoseok might not be back for another half hour and that would just throw everything off. Jimin set his book aside and got up to answer the door.

The person at the door was not, in fact, Jimin's foster mum. Much too male. Jimin thought at first that the man must have the wrong cabin, but then he noticed his eyes. Brown, just like Hoseok's. No, not like Hoseok's at all. Hoseok's eyes had never been that cold.

"Is Hoseok here?" the man, presumably Hoseok's dad, asked, looking past Jimin into the cabin.

"No."

"Where is he?" Hoseok's dad asked, a hint of impatience in his voice.

Jimin shrugged. Words had dissolved.

"I was told he would be here," Hoseok's dad said, his voice accusing like somehow this was Jimin's fault. "Let me in."

"No," Jimin said. That word was still there. Jimin tried to shut the cabin door, but Hoseok's dad quickly stuck a foot out to hold it open and grabbed hold of Jimin's wrist.

"Do you have any idea who I am?"

Jimin made a low sound of warning in the back of his throat and tugged at his wrist, but Hoseok's dad held tight.

"I'm the founder and CEO of Jung industries. I make more money in a day than you will in your entire lifetime. You're nothing but a-"

"Hey!" someone shouted, and Jimin looked up to see Sungha approaching. "Don't touch him!"

Hoseok's dad released Jimin's wrist, though it seemed more out of surprise than obedience. "Do you know where my son is?"

"You let Jimin go inside and shut the door and I'll go get him for you."

"Fine," Hoseok's dad said as he stepped back. Jimin slammed the door shut and locked it.

That was Hoseok's dad? Hoseok had said more than enough for Jimin to know he wasn't a pleasant man, but how had Hoseok lived with someone like him for nearly eighteen years and ended up so nice? Jimin sat on the floor next to the door and waited.

Hoseok announced his presence loudly the second Sungha returned with him. "You fucking touched him?"

"He tried to shut the door in my face," Hoseok's dad said, his voice not raising above perfect calm.

"I don't care what he did! Just... leave. What are you even doing here?"

Jimin bit down on his arm, doing his best not to let Hoseok's raised voice push him over the edge into something dramatic.

"I've come to get you. It was pointed out to me that this situation is rather similar to the time I sent you to that all boys school. The way you're defending this boy suggests my concerns are not unfounded."

"Oh, fuck you! I'm not going anywhere with you!"

It was getting harder and harder for Jimin to follow their conversation. His brain was giving up on language and switching to a more primal mode. Hoseok's dad said something about Hoseok being a minor, and after that, it was nothing but noise. Jimin clamped his hands over his ears to block out Hoseok's shouting.

When the door opened a while later Jimin expected to see Hoseok but shrunk back anyway. It wasn't Hoseok, though. It was their usual camp counsellor. He crouched down next to Jimin and opened his mouth to speak, but before he could get a word out Jimin kicked him in the knee. The counsellor toppled backwards and Jimin leaps up and headed for the safety of the bathroom. The sound the door made when he slammed it behind himself only stirred him up more.

Jimin paced the small bathroom. He didn't know what to do, just that he needed to do something. He could destroy the room, he wanted to, but he knew he shouldn't. It was their room, their space. Sacred. He sat down on the floor, shut his eyes, and did his best to calm down.

It was quiet outside and the bathroom door was locked. Jimin was safe. Rocking helped. Wrapping Hoseok's towel around his body and biting down on the corner helped too. He dug his fingernails into his arms and let himself cry.

Jimin wasn't sure how much time passed between then and when, a while later, he heard his foster mum's voice at the door. "Jimin?"

Jimin got up and opened it.

"Where's Hoseok?" Jimin asked as she began fussing over him.

There was a noticeable pause, a moment of silence and stillness before she spoke. "He's gone, baby. His dad took him home."

Jimin pushed her off. Not violently, he just... No. No. Things had been going so well. Jimin had been doing so well, things between them were just starting to really get moving. No.

"Jimin, come on. It's okay. He said he'd email you, didn't he? You can still keep in contact."

Jimin shoved the wall to keep himself from shoving her. "I don't have his email address! I don't have anything. How am I supposed to...?"

"I'm sure we can figure out some way to track him down."

"I don't even know his last name! I don't..." Jimin trailed off. What had Hoseok's dad said? Founder of... "Jung."

Jimin's eyes flicked to his nightstand. Most of Hoseok's things were gone, but whoever had collected them hadn't known the iPad on Jimin's side of the room was Hoseok's. Jimin picked it up and sat down on the edge of his bed as he turned it on.

Jimin didn't have a Facebook account. What would he have done with it? Someone as popular as Hoseok, though...

There were only a few people on Facebook with the name Jung Hoseok, so it took Jimin less than a minute to find Hoseok's smiling face. Jimin quickly signed up for an account and then sent Hoseok a message.

I have your iPad.

"Did you find him?" Jimin's foster mum asked. He'd forgotten she was there.

"Mm."

It took only a few minutes of repeatedly refreshing the page for Hoseok to respond. 

Fuck Jimin I am so sorry. Did he hurt you?

Jimin looked at his wrist. He'd forgotten about it. There was a slight pink mark on it, but it didn't hurt when he poked it. 

No. I could mail your iPad to you if you like.

When next Jimin refreshed the window, there was a friend request from Hoseok waiting for him. He accepted it and then, a few moments later, a chat window popped up on the bottom of the screen. Keep it, said the chat text. I'll get it from you when I come to visit.

Jimin was vaguely aware of his foster mum packing his suitcase as he continued chatting to Hoseok, and when she was done he allowed her to steer him out of the room. He didn't remember the trip to the car, but somehow they ended up there.

It felt wrong, leaving the camp, but the only thing he really cared about there was already gone.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

190K 8.6K 27
Book II for 'You read fanfics about me?' one shot. "When we first met,I had no idea you would be so important to me" "Everyone say...
76.1K 2.4K 31
"I need to escape from my world even just for a week" -Lisa "Maybe I do need a break. From everyone." -Jungkook
4.5K 180 18
A BTS Fanfiction
222K 6.8K 49
A fanfic of two friends, one wants a relationship and the other wants to keep their friendships - "You know we could be friends, with benefits." "Ben...