Its not all bad~Nightmare san...

By shadowandblack

Ever since you were young you would go to the tree that held the black and gold apples. You would never get c... More

The tree
Alone
Nightmares
Rain
A small apology
Sick
Nice?
A Chat
A visit from deric and.... posion soup?
Not a chapter
A shadow
Blue strings
Stare
Yes...?
Im back...mabey

Just a bit of info/another book?

4.2K 38 15
By shadowandblack

Welp I will not be updating as much anymore. No idea when it will be but I'll try for at least once a week.

I have been thinking of starting another book. If you all do want me to start another sansxreader book what sans would you all like to see the most.

And please don't suggest lust. I don't have anything agenst him or anything (actually kinda like him (almost always get a laugh from any comic he appeared in)), it's just I can't quite see how exactly he would fall in love. Not to mention I'm not to sure I would be able to acuratly portray him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

835 30 17
Erebnisse - the experiences, positive or negative, that we feel most deeply, and through which we truly live; not mere experiences, but Experiences (...
52.7K 1.7K 35
Nightmare and Dream are the protectors of the sun and moon tree. Nightmare had enough of the constant abuse that the villagers had gave him. So he at...
73.1K 2.3K 39
When Ink is exploring the au's, he stumbles upon a new au where he meets a new friend named Nightmare. The both of them create a close bond, and Nigh...
26.2K 839 29
You were an average kid, somewhat having a older mind than most of your classmates. you had always been into the undertale fandom, and even knew almo...