That One Girl (Ethan Dolan)

By Mrs_Dolan_47

Now is time for someone else to be the bad guy ... A is a very mysterious girl , she loves speed . She's als... More

intro/characters / chpt1
chpt2
chpt3
chpt 4
chpt 5
chpt 6
chpt7
chpt8
chpt 9
chpt 10
chpt11
chpt12
chpt 13
Chpt 14
chpt 15
chpt16
Chpt17
Chpt18
Chpt19
Chpt20
Chpt21
Chpt22
Chpt23
Chpt 25
Chpt26
chpt 27
Chpt 28
Chpt 29
Chpt 30
Chpt 31
chpt 32
Chpt 33
Chpt34
Chpt35
Chpt36
chpt 37
Chpt 38
Chpt39
Chpt 40
Chpt 41
Chpt42
Chpt 43
Chpt44
Chpt 45
Chpt46
Chpt 47
Chpt48
Chpt49
Chpt50
Chpt51
Chpt52
Chpt53
Chpt 54
Chpt 55
Chpt56
Chpt57
Chpt 58
Chpt 59
Chpt60
Chpt 61
Chpt 62
Chpt 63
Chpt64!
Chpt 65
Chpt66
Chpt67
Chpt 68
Chpt 69
chpt70
Chpt71
Chpt72
Chpt73
Chpt 74
Chpt75
Chp76
Chpt 77
Chpt 78
Chpt79
Chpt 80
Chpt81
Chpt 82
Chpt 83
Chpt84
final 85

Chpt 24

1.2K 28 1
By Mrs_Dolan_47

A's p.o.v

*phone rings *

"Hey guys I got to take this " I said as I got up and stepped in the kitchen . "Inmate from county jail ...Hamilton Johnson would you like to accept this call ?" Said the machine "yes" I said as I stepped outside "A ?" He said " what do you want " I said " A I'm dying " he said "sucks " i said " i need you to get me out of here this place is killing me " he said his voice cracking and weak . " no " i said " A please " he begged " no ! I'm not you were already dying before you were in there ....! I shouted "A help me I'm your father !"he shouted " now you want my help ... you want me to take you out !? Ugh well sucks ...where were you when I needed you ?!?Where were you when I needed help ?!? Where were you when I need my father !??! wait I know you were at the bar with friend air over at the house drunk passed out with hella drugs in you !? You were dead to me along time ago ! Now you have to pay for your mistakes and don't bother calling Ricky !" I shouted as I began to cry "A I'm sorry" he said " no your not ... your not sorry your saying that hoping I'll believe you but I'm not ! When I'm dying you didn't care but when your dying .... you don't care about no one but yourself . !" I said " you dying ?" He said " wow ". I said and laughed "see " I said " when I was 5 I was hit in the head almost died because of that ... I got food poisoning almost died cuz of that and last week pointing and shot twice !" I yelled "A " he said "just stop you are not getting out of there ... the only way you are if I'm a body bag " I said and hung up .
As I stood there crying I looked to my left and saw Ethan there . He came up to me and hugged me .
"Come on let's go inside it's cold " he said after a while "okay " i said and wiped the tears away and went back to the couch . This time I was holding on to Ethan as Grayson laid on my lap .

Ethan's p.o.v

After what I head A said I was shocked .
Her father is and asshole . When we got back we sat on the couch and she was holding on to me and Grayson was laying on her lap. Next thing I knew she was knocked out .

I ordered pizza after everyone woke up .
We all knocked out for 2 hours .
As we waited A talked to us about her dad .
"Also I'm sorry for mistaking you guys for Dylan " she said "it's okay ... but who's Dylan ?" I asked "Dylan was my boyfriend for a few years until he passed away " she said "oh I'm so sorry A" i said "I'm sorry A" said Grayson "it's okay ... it's just that your just like him you remind me so much of him " she said " sorry " I said "don't be honestly I think he's the reason why I found you " she said " maybe " I said " and yes you guys Don't know me as well as I know you guys but soon as we are out of here I'll tell you guys everything " she said
"Okay no rush "said gray .
They knock on the door "pizza!" We said and I went to get the food .

A's p.o.v

Ethan goes and get the door as me and Grayson talked about a video they want to film . "So what abo..." I pause as Ethan says my name "ugh A!!?" He said I got up and got a knife "what are you doing " said Grayson "is anything call Allie and run" I said and walked over to the door as I was holding the knife behind me . "What are you doing here? " I asked some what relived that it was my social services . "I got some news for you ?" She said " what " I said . She didn't say anything but she looked at Ethan "I'll go " he said "don't stay " I said " well your father he died and hour ago " she said . I looked at her with no affection or emotion . " okay " I said with a straight face not caring . " we need your brother to arrange the funeral and get his body " she said as a grin formed on my face but faded away . "Well go ask his mother if she want to get him me and Ricky want nothing to do with him " I said " that cold hearted " she said " cold hearted ?.... have you seen the shit he has done to me and Ricky !? He left us alone well he goes alone " I said closing the door and looked at Ethan . I dropped the knife and took a deep breath "who was that ?" Asked Grayson " my social service person ..." I said "what she want ?" He asked "nothing my father is dead that's all " I said "look I'm just going to go I'm sorry " I said as I opened the door to leave ." Don't " said Ethan " no it's best if I leave " I said and left .

A/N well , well ,well

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

159K 2.9K 7
Grayson Dolan has a problem. Ethan Dolan is kinda, sorta, maybe the cause of that problem. The solution to that problem? Break into the school. The...
290K 4.2K 39
Good grades, rich parents, many friends, and a big house is everything a teen would wish for and everything Karen has. But there's one thing messing...
12.2K 418 36
he loves her but she's just a loser. | C O M P L E T E D |
4.1M 72.3K 36
Gabriella is incoming sophomore in a new town, in a new high school in New Jersey. She meets the popular Dolan Twins. Ethan is know a sweet guy but...