EXO Smuts

By EXOSmuts2711

his eyes meeting mine. - "Please...." This book contains smuts: Member x Reader Hopefully you'll like our st... More

Early Arrival
Mr. Kim
Party Till The Sun Down
What U Want From Me
You'll Never Know
Lipstick & Chateau
Still A Dark Night
Beautiful Goodbye
Call Me Baby
Scream
Girl x Friend
Baby Don't Cry
I Like You
~Info Update~
Hurt
Winter Heat
She's My Baby
White Noise
For You
Monster
Juice
Lucky
Playboy
XOXO
The One
Promise
Coming Over
Really I Didn't Know
~15K~
One More Time, One More Chance
Roleplay
Girl Problems
Forever ~Part Two~
~51K~
~It's been a long time~
What U Do?
Power
White Noise ~Part Two~
~Still alive?!~
~It's been two years!!~
~I guess....I'm back?!~
The Eve

Forever ~Part One~

7K 33 7
By EXOSmuts2711

Hiiii there ;) Finally
I just don't wanted to let our requester wait too long so I split it in two parts now. We've got a request by my1andonlymyeon and I hope you still follow and enjoy reading the first part.

AND DAMN IT - KOKOBOP IS SUCH A BOP!!! AND THAT ALBUM!!!
Me and Admin V aren't over it, we are still crying in the corner..SHIT

Well I'm done dying for now. Enjoy :D
_______________________________________

Junmyeon x Reader ~Admin N~

I was focusing the TV but actually I didn't follow the program. I just stared through the screen, my mind empty and full of stupid and useless thoughts but I still got them. Every fucking day. How did I even managed to get in such a shit situation. I never wanted to be at such a point and now I was, don't know what to do. You just can't like two boys aren't you!? Actually no you can't and I realized that earlier but still I was all destroyed. It all started perfectly kinda magically like you always know from those super romantic movies but it actually was real, it felt fucking real but now it was just a battle field and I tried to get through it, without success. As I was lying on my couch, staring through my walls I just remembered that I never wanted a guy to break me in that way but he actually did. He broke my soul.
.
.
It was freezing cold outside but gladly we wore our big warm winter jackets which protected us from the cold. We just headed out of the cinema, watched one of those new romantic movies which were playing all the time. He really enjoyed the movie a lot as I just saw it once before so it wasn't that surprising for me as the girl just said he loved the man in the end. He took my hand again as he did before in the cinema and felt I was cold by just touching my hand. We wanted to get some tea or something warm to eat just talking about the movie and laughing a little as we could really great with each other. It was like I knew him since ages, stupid to say but like a soulmate and I thought he felt the same. We known each other for 3 months, actually the best months ever as all crashed down and I was there all alone, crying every night to fall finally asleep.
I loved to remember that traffic light. Our first kiss. Right after we headed out of the cinema. It was red as we stood there, as I said freezing cold, so I cuddled into his chest as he just opened his jacket for me so I could cuddle even deeper. His hug was all I needed at this moment but it got even better as he just looked down to me asking for a little kiss. That's were I felt something was there in such a short time but it was. We spend the whole night walking through the cold air talking, just holding hands and enjoying the presence of each other.
.
.
A short vibration of my phone brought me out of my thoughts as I wiped away the little tear which was rolling down my cheek. It wasn't a text I wanted to get but I actually did and it destroyed me even more. It was a text from Minhao , a guy I met after I got lost because of Junmyeon. He kinda was my distraction as Junmyeon just didn't care at all anymore, from one day to another. I felt better because of Minhao and I really started to like him because he was just a nice guy but deep down I just pretend to be fine. I just didn't want to see it but I still was in love with Junmyeon and no other guy could help me through this. Minhao's text was like all his texts. He wasn't the big writer but actually I didn't care as we just met from time to time having some fun. I almost forgot Junmyeon, all the pain I got through because of him as it started to get more intese with Minhao but then all got more confused than before.
.
.
~about 2 months before~

I was at the bus station packed with my own stuff as I waited for Junmyeon. I just visited my sister over the weekend and he lived in the same city as her so I just could visit her and Junmyeon over the weekend. He decided to come to my place so he could already see how I live, he always was concerned I was alone because I was living at my own flat, away from my mum and sister. So I booked two spaces for me and Junmyeon in the bus, waiting for him to arrive. I knew him know since 3 months and I just felt so good in his presence but I still was concerned as he didn't arrive at the time we said we would meet.

~I missed my train but I'll be there in 10 minutes, don't you dare drive without me ;)~

My heart stopped for a moment as I saw his text but glady he was just telling me he would be late. Exactly 10 minutes later I saw him from far walking into my direction, smiling brightly. "Didn't we say 5.30pm because the bus will leave at 6.00pm." I jokingly screamed into his direction as he fastened his walk, smiling even more bright. "I know I know, I'm so sorry (Y/N) but now I'm here." he leaned in slowly for a kiss as I just wanted to kiss him so badly because we didn't see each other for two weeks now. He just hugged me thightly so I almost couldn't breathe but I didn't want him to stop as he made the kiss more passionately. "Mhh I missed you so much Junmyeon." my smile was so bright my cheeks started to hurt as I loosened my lips from his.
"So come on let's get into the bus. We'll have a two and half hour drive and I'm kinda sleepy." he took my hand and leaded me into the bus entrance were I showed our digital tickets on my phone to get in quickly.
"You'd like to sit at the window?" his smile always bright like a little kids one, that's what I really liked about him, he was always happy.
"Sure I'll sit on the window." I placed myself at the window place as he took off his jacket to get more comfortable. He just wore a red tight shirt which showed his build chest and shoulders. I could have looked at him for hours and wouldn't get tired at all. As he finally placed himself next to me he took my hand again caressing it softly. "I'm glad I'm coming with you. It'll be just an awesome weekend." -it was an awesome weekend...our last one.
.
.
"Wahh you're city is so small tho." "Haha I told you, I'm not living in a huge city like you do. That's why we need to wait for the train about half an hour now." we stood at the train station, waiting for our train which would bring us to my home, finally. The bus drive was long but I enjoyed watching him as he just rested his head at my shoulder, sleeping like a stone. It was already 8pm and all I wanted to do is eat something small and get comfortable on the couch, watching a movie with Junmyeon as we planned earlier.
.
.
"So come on in." I unlocked the door to my flat as he just placed his bag on my couch as he already walked into my livingroom acting like he was here thousand times. I was so happy he was finally here, some time just for us as we weren't able to see each other that often. First of all our places were about 2 hours of drive apart and because of his busy work schedules he couldn't find time that often but he really tried to manage so he could see me as often as possible.
"Just place yourself on the couch, I get something to eat and drink."
"I'm already preparing the blanket because I know you're always freezing." he chuckled a little to himself as he followed my walk into the kitchen. *He remembers every detail about me.* I smiled into myself as I took something to drink and a little snack what he cutely called 'Chakos' what were Nachos actually but it was already a running gag so I just called them like that too, what made him giggle into his hands as I always teased him with it.
My couch was big enough for two so as I got back into the livingroom he already turned on the TV, the blanket pulled up to his chin, lying there waiting for me to join him.
I placed the snacks and drinks on the table and cuddled myself next to him under the blanket. "You know I missed you a lot (Y/N)." he placed a short kiss on my head as I was resting my head on his chest what made me snuggle even deeper into his chest, smelling his scent which was heavenly in my eyes. My right hand was free as I laid a little sideways at his body, my right leg over his legs as I just caressed his chest over the shirt farbric up and down. I really had the need to kiss him badly, being with him forever as he just was the most kind and caring man I met after hundred dates with just jerks. I looked up at him and fixed my eyes with his. It was like he could stare into my soul. I came closer to him and finally locked our lips what let him escape a little sigh. It was like time stopped as we just layed there, kissing and didn't focus the movie at all.
As I loosened our lips again I stared at him what made him smile cutely and I just melted under it.
"Your eyes (Y/N)." "What do you mean Myeon?" "Your eyes are dangerous. They just drive me crazy." a first smirk was built onto his lips and damn this boy could be cute and hot at the same time. I knew what he meant as he said my eyes were dangerous but I enjoyed the thought of making him crazy by just looking at him. We continued watching the movie kissing from time to time as I felt myself getting sleepy as the day was really long and exhausting.
"Junmyeon?" I just looked at him waiting for a respond. He just hummed a little yes but I wasn't sure I was brave enough to say him what was on my mind the whole time.
"I..I want you to sleep on my bed..with me." his eyes got big as I just spoke out what was on my mind since 2 hours. "You're sure (Y/N)?"
"Yes, I'm sure." I got up walking into the direction of the bathroom getting ready for bed as I just screamed after me "Come on up, get ready for bed." I giggled a little as he sprung up from the couch walking after me. He pulled off his shirt while walking after me so he arrived the bathroom just in shorts what made me gulp a little into myself. It was the first time I saw his upper body and I just adored it. He had some scares over his chest but that made him even more handsome and manly. As he stood there on the sink, brushing his teeth and smiling through the mirror to me, I couldn't stop myself from running my hands over his chest and soft skin on his neck. I kissed his shoulder one time then I made my way into the bedroom as I already was finished. My bed was prepared with a blanket and pillow for Junmyeon too as I really wanted to have him by side, hopefully cuddling the whole night.
I placed myself under my blanket, cuddling deeper as I was already cold again after I stood barefood in the bathroom. Pressing my eyes close as I was to damn nervous he would place himself next to me in the next seconds. I heard him walking up to my bedroom, putting off the light and pulling his blanket back as you could still see a little bit even the room was dark now.
"Yaa it's so cold." he almost screamed as he probably just used it as an excuse to come closer to me but I actually was happy about it as I wanted to have him near. I was turned away from him as he snuggled his face at my shoulder, his lips at my neck and his hot breath almost to near to handle. He hugged me so thight like he never wanted to loose me again as he placed his first kiss at my neck. "Mhh" that little moans and mhhs from him got me all shivering. His kisses stopped and soon I heard a little snoring from behind me. I just smiled into myself feeling the heat of his body onto mine.
.
.
I tried to move a little as I opened my eyes but I almost wasn't able to as almost a complete Junmyeon was laying on me. I softly pushed him a little so he would give me some space.
"Mhh already awake?" his small eyes blinked a little to often to the bright light outside. He pulled the blanket up above his eyes like he tried to cover himself what made me giggle a little as I pulled the blanket off his eyes. "What are you doing?" "I'm hiding from you." his eyes formed a eye smile which I could see clearly even though I couldn't see his lips.
"You are such an idiot." I hit him litghtly what made him put his arms around me thightly, his legs wrapped around my hips like a little baby monkey. "I ca..n't breathe Junmyeon..." "I don't care." was all he said as he thightened his grips.
"Okay okay Junmyeon as I'm really hungry now you need to let me go or I'll eat you instead." "Try to." his tongue out of his mouth, what made me roll my eyes in amusement about this babo. As he finally loosened his grip a little, I was already sweating like hell, I could get up a little tipsy as I was still out of breathe from his thight grips "I'll go shower and make breakfast, something you prefer?"
"How about you for breakfast?" that dirty smirk I saw a first time on the couch was already there again. "How about no?" I smirked back dirty to tease him a little as I made my way to the bathroom. Firstly I looked into the mirror seeing what he saw this morning. Wow he even wanted me even though I look like shit right now.
"For real...damn it!!" as I was about to brush my teeth all I heard was Junmyeon screaming like something really bad happened. I placed my toothbrush on the sink again making my way to the bedroom where Junmyeon screamed out seconds ago. "Yeah, everything alright?" I found him on his phone, narrowing his eyesbrows as he probably read something on his screen.
"What is it Junmyeon?"
______________________________________

Yaaaaa :P
I hope you liked the first part and you'll stay tuned for part 2 which I hope I can continue to write as soon as possible as other requests still wait.

Stay tuned and listen to 'THE WAR' because ehm no because bc EXO :D
Your Admin N
*devilish laughs*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

632K 9.9K 65
หห‹ยฐโ€ข*โ€โžท ๐—”๐—ฑ๐—ฑ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐˜„๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ป๐˜‚๐—บ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐—ผ ๐—ฎ ๐—ด๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฝ๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ฑ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฒ ๐—ป๐—ผ ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐˜๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ผ๐˜„ ๐—ณ๐—ฎ๐—บ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐˜€ ๐˜†๐—ผ๏ฟฝ...
476K 30.1K 94
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
Fake love By :)

Fanfiction

86.3K 1.9K 35
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...
465K 9.8K 37
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.