My Loving Mate (The Silver Li...

By BellaDemont

Elizabeth Montgomery has a mate. He is over possessive, he is a jerk and sometimes he can be that perfect mat... More

kidnapped
losing hope
did you miss me?
pretty boy
jealous
wild flower
marked
strong bond
Liam
Savannah
rogues
in heat
the rescue
I'll be okay
home
disappointement
giving birth
twice the fun
the wedding
ambitions
literature teacher

I still love you

8.4K 251 13
By BellaDemont

Liz's P.O.V

As the police handcuffed me I started at them shocked.

"What, but I didn't kill her. I didn't even know she was dead, what happened?" I asked my father.

"Britney was found dead near the house, since you were gone people assumed it was you." My father said.

"But I was not away of my house willingly I was kidnapped for god's sake! Plus do you really think that I would be strong enough to take Britney out by myself? I couldn't even defend myself before much less fight her off and kill her when I'm this pregnant." I said.

The police man stopped and looked at me.

"Do you have an alibi of where you were the last three months?" He asked me.

"Yes, I was in the north side of Maine with Emma." I said.

"And who would be that Emma?" The other police man asked me.

"That would be me." Emma said as she stepped out and got near us.

"Elizabeth was the last three months with you?" He asked her.

"Yes, she never left the house until two days ago when we went to Pennsylvania to visit so friends but Lizzy has been nowhere near that Britney you say in the last three months." Emma said.

"When was Britney killed?" Taylor asked one of the police man.

"She was killed two days ago, she was found in the forest that is near this house, both of her wrists had been deeply cut and she had bled out to death. Britney really didn't have any reason to commit suicide so we assume she was killed as since lately she was having problems with Elizabeth she is the main suspect." The police cop said.

"But Britney did have a reason why." Zac said.

We all looked at him.

"What?" The police cop asked.

"Before we left Britney had found out that this collage guy was her mate and he rejected her since the guy was already living happily with his second chance mate, not to mention that he knew what Britney was capable of. She made Liz's life miserable to the point that we almost lost her." Zac said.

I looked at Zac confused; I didn't believe either that Britney had killed herself. She was a bitch I think everyone here knew that but I don't think that because she was rejected she would kill herself, all Britney wanted was to be free forever and to mess around with any guy she wanted so if she didn't kill herself who had killed her?

"So this has to do with the wolf side that Britney possessed?" One of the cops said.

They were all well informed of who was here a wolf, they were part of a pack too but not the one my father had.

"I believe so." Zac said.

"Well, we will not take Elizabeth now. We will keep an eye on you and if you do something suspicious we will come and take you under custody." One of the cops told me.

I nodded.

"Believe me I won't be doing much for the next days, all I want to do is to lie down in my bed and fall asleep." I said.

After the cops left I headed to my bedroom. As I entered I felt better, it was good to be back to the place that had seen me grown up, I walked near the window and saw that on my chair was my red shirt, the same shirt that I had lost a few days before Liam had kidnapped me, maybe he had used it to track me down or something like that. I grabbed it and brought the shirt to my nose, as I smelled it I felt a horrible hate in my stomach.

It smelled like him, like Liam.

'He's gone.' My wolf said.

'I know.' I said.

I grabbed the shirt and placed it in a plastic bag, as I did the knot I could feel the tears roll down my face.

"What are you doing?" Nick asked me as he and Emma entered.

"I want you to throw this away." I told him as I handed him the bag.

"But this shirt is your favorite and I gave it to you, are you sure about this Liz?" Nick asked me.

"It smells like him, I don't want something that will remind me of him." I said.

"Okay, I will throw it away I understand." Nick said as he looked at me worried.

I looked at Emma who had one of my bags in her hands.

"The same goes for my clothes and the baby's clothes. I don't want anything that reminds me of him." I told her.

"But Lizzy-." Emma started.

"Emma, I don't want anything that will constantly remind me of him, I want to forget him. To forget all the things he did to me." I told her.

Emma nodded and forced a small smile.

"Of course, I get you." Emma said before Nick and she left the room.

I got to bed and stayed there for a moment but I really couldn't be here doing nothing, I had an odd sensation in my stomach. I got up and walked towards my dresser I saw the picture of Max and me when we were little in the beach. I guess that when I thought we were both meant to be I had no idea of how hard all of this would get, at this point I really didn't know if all of this pain was worth it.

I looked at the picture meanwhile I grabbed it between my hands.

Was he worth it, after all we been through and what we had suffered was there something left for us to fight for?

"Can I speak to you?" A voice said breaking through my thoughts.

I gave a sigh and placed the picture back.

"I don't think it's a good idea right now Max." I said as I turned around and looked at him.

As I saw his eyes my wolf whimpered, the look he had was so full of pain.

"Please just give me a chance, just listen to me." Max said.

I pursed my lips, all I wanted to do was to yell at him but I would give him only one chance, the last time I was going to do this if he fucked it up it was not going to be my fault but his.

"Fine, you have a minute." I said as I sat down in the bed.

Max got near me and kneeled on the floor next to me, he grabbed my hands which I had resting in my lap. Max met my eyes and I felt as if nothing had changed, the power his eyes held was huge; they would immediately take away my breath.

"Look I know I have been a jerk ever since I saw you in the mansion." Max said.

"A jerk that would be a huge understatement." I said.

Max stared at me.

"Okay, an ass hole, dumbass call me whatever you want I know I was mean to you and I'm sorry I just can't explain what I felt when my brother said that. He took away everything I had in my life except you and when I saw that he had done that I was more than destroyed and for you to accept that the child you were carrying was his, it broke my heart." He said.

"But that was a lie Max; Liam made me lie to you this whole time. I was never with Liam because when he tried he found out that I was already pregnant and he couldn't do anything about it except to kill it. He threatened me to kill the baby unless I did what he wanted me to do. He also said that when you came for me he was going to kill you and that is why I accepted to be marked as his that was the only way he was going to spare your life and the baby's. I never loved him, I hated him." I said as I felt a tear roll down my face.

Being pregnant also meant being emotional the whole time.

'Yeah sure blame the pregnancy.' My wolf said.

Max wiped the tear away with his fingertip.

"I'm sorry." He said.

I shook my head.

"You don't know how I felt the last weeks, I felt as if my world had come to a brutal end, I was hopeless but I never stopped believing in you after all that had happen between us, but it was you who stopped believing in me." I said as I looked at him.

"I know Lizzy and you don't know how I feel." Max said.

"Now guess how I felt when you didn't believe me when I told you that the baby was yours, you still don't believe me and that is what hurts me the most." I said.

"I do believe you." Max said.

"Then why do you act like you didn't?" I asked him.

"Because I'm scared, I never imagine this. Lizzy I had to grow up without a mother and father, what if I'm not a good father?" Max said.

I looked at him bewildered, this whole time I thought he didn't want to be a father that he didn't want the baby but all along he was just scared.

"Max, you don't have to worry about that. I'm scared just like you I don't know what the hell I'm going to do as a mother but I know that eventually you will love the baby just like I do right now." I told him as I grabbed my stomach.

"Lizzy, I know I will love the baby. Ever since you were gone I felt like part of me was dead." Max said as he pulled out something from his pocket it was a small red box.

"Is that what I think it is?" I asked him.

"This ring used to belong to my mother, my father gave it to me before he died. He made me promise that I would give this ring to the person I loved and I wanted to spend my life with. I had it during prom night; I had planned to propose to you in the morning when you woke up because I was more than sure that I loved you. I still love you Lizzy; I carried this ring with me every single day hoping to see you and to propose, hoping you would say yes. But I guess I screwed up." Max said.

I shook my head and started to cry.

"No you didn't." I said.

"I guess if I do it know I will at least get an honest answer." Max said.

"What are you talking about?" I asked him.

"Elizabeth Kate Montgomery, you're my mate and the future mother of my baby. I know I love you more than my own life; I would go all over the world to look for you again. I know that what I feel with you I will never feel with any other girl even if they claim to be my second chance mate or anything like that, all I know is that the girl that I want to be with the rest of my life is in front of me so Lizzy, will you marry me?" Max asked me.

I looked at him and gave a sigh.

"Yes." I said before I felt his arms wrap around me.

"I promise you Lizzy that it was the last time someone separated us, nothing will ever hurt you or our baby." Max said before he kissed me.

After that afternoon I told my parents what had happen and even though they hated the idea of me leaving again since they had just got me back I decided to start living with Max, there was no way I was going to be in a different place when I could finally sleep in his arms.

Nick and Emma were together, just like Taylor and Savannah who I thought was beyond cool, I guess she was the coolest sister-in-law that I have ever met. Now Abby and Zac were a completely different story, even though Abby was already marked and all they were still figuring things out, Zac had his own pack here in California meanwhile Abby had her pack in Pennsylvania, a pack she was alpha of. But right now Abby was staying here meanwhile the baby was born at the time after the baby was born Max would mark me and the silver line power would be his and no one would be able to take it away, Abby was here just in case Gunter came back, things were better but right now I was more than nervous for the baby's birth. My mother had told me what to expect about it and at the end she was going to help me with the baby girl or baby boy, I knew Max was scared about it but I couldn't wait for the moment he could hold our baby in his arms, I knew his perspective would change right there, he would feel as if everything had been figure out and that he really didn't have nothing to worry about.

"Right here Max." I told Max.

"Are you sure?" He asked me.

"Yes, put your hand here. The baby just kicked right here." I told Max as I grabbed his hand and placed it in my stomach.

We were both in bed and before Max could even fall asleep I had felt the baby kick and he usually did it twice before he stopped and I wanted Max to feel it.

"Here?" Max asked.

I nodded and then felt the baby kick.

"I felt it!" Max said.

I smiled.

"He kicked right here, I felt his leg." Max said.

He was happy.

"I love you, and I love you too baby." Max said as he kissed my belly.

"At least you think it's nice, he has been kicking me all day long and sometimes it hurts." I said.

"But is it worth it?" Max asked me.

"Yes." I said before he kissed me.

Then I felt something.

"Uh-oh, not this, not now, please not now." I said.

"What?" Max asked me confused.

"I felt something and that was not a kick." I said.

"What was it?" Max asked.

Then it happened.

"Max, get the baby bag and help me get up." I told him.

"What? Why?" He asked me.

"My water just broke and I had a contraction, the baby is coming." I said.

"Are you sure?" He asked me.

Oh no, he was staring to freak out.

"Yes, you're going to be a daddy and I'm going to be a mommy, now get me to the hospital please." I told him.

"Okay." Max said as he grabbed me and took me to the car.

"I'm going to be a mommy." I said in a soft voice as I touched my stomach and Max started to drive.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.9K 565 6
"You're mine, don't you understand!" he shouted "No," I say quietly lowering my head as to not see his pitch black eyes and angry state. As my eyes s...
886K 11.2K 7
"You thought that you could get away from us." Damien asked while walking towards me. Every time he took a step towards me I took one back. "You bel...
68.3K 2K 20
It may have seen that after being cheated on, kidnapped, being pregnant and having two babies to later on find out that you have been loved the whole...
181K 1.8K 11
•Completed• Disclaimer; Only FIVE chapters AVAILABLE. FOLLOW my story on 'FICFUN', If you want to know what HAPPENS NEXT. •Top position; 3rd in Writi...