Once below the surface (sans...

By Maximill10n

I was tired of fighting the pain, so I gave up. And then, a sudden yellow light burst trough the basement. Sa... More

☆ A/N ☆
♡ P R O L O G U E ♡
♡ O N E ♡
♡ T W O ♡
♤ T H R E E ♤
♡ F O U R ♡
♡ F I V E ♡
♤ S I X ♤
☆ A/N ☆
♡ S E V E N ♡
♤ E I G H T ♤
♡ N I N E ♡
♤♡ T E N ♡♤
♡ E L E V E N ♡
♡ T H I R T E E N ♡
♡ F O U R T E E N ♡
☆ A/N ☆
♡ F I F T E E N ♡
♤ S I X T E E N ♤
♡ S E V E N T E E N ♡
♤ E I G H T T E E N ♤
♡ N I N E T E E N ♡
♡ T W E N T Y ♡
♤ E P I L O G U E ♤
☆ A/N ☆
Author's Note

♤ T W E L V E ♤

1.1K 48 55
By Maximill10n

"Gaster. Once was the royal scientist, and my father."
_______________________________________

Frisk blinked a few times before tilting her head in confusion. "Okay, yeah sure. But why can't I see him and you can?" I groaned.

It sure is awesome that Frisk got her memories back but now she's going to ask me those questions...

"It's a long story, Frisk."

Remembering the mistake, the failure. It was horrible.

My father should've never done it.

"COME ON SANS! YOU CAN DO THIS, MY SON!" gaster yelled, making me use all of my powers. he angered me, filled me with hatred.

i didn't know what brought papyrus to call him 'dad' or 'father' but it was fine. gaster has not always been a huge dick. he once was pretty nice.

until the tests.

he tried to separate papyrus and i from each other, to get us to use our powers. papyrus was devastated, and i couldn't reach him due to how bad i was at controlling my powers.

"SANS! YOU ARE A FAILURE!" gaster flipped the switch of the machine.

the fuser.

it was meant to fuse objects to make better weapons, but it didn't work yet. gaster needed my magic to turn it on.

fear took control of me and made my magic even stronger.

the machine worked. but it didn't fuse objects.

it fused gaster and i.

The memory faded away and I saw Gaster touchin Frisks hair. He mouthed to me :"It's so soft!" While Frisk thought it was the wind.

Yeah, well. That's weird wind. It looks like a hand and feels like one. And it isn't even warm or cold.

I grinned, Frisk was finally realizing it wasn't wind.

She turned around, wanting to know what was bothering her and...

gasped.

She saw Gaster.

"W-why are you here?" She asked, not sure of her voice. She was afraid. I could feel it.

Frisk looked at me, and then hesitantly stepped next to me.

"Gaster, why are you here?" She asked again, a bit more couragous. It shook me, she knew?

But then again, we shared a soul. We knew each others pasts now.

So if she would tell me that when she first reached MT. Ebott she wanted to jump for an attemt on suicide because her parents died and she was being bullied-

Anger sparked me. She didn't tell me, and that was not what angered me. What angered me was that those filthy humans had hurt her. And then, her best friend Ray came into my mind. She cared for him. But when I saw his eyes all I saw was a boy in love with his best friend.

Frisk never knew.

I grabbed Frisks arm and yanked her back from Gaster. She was trying to communicate.

With. That. Bastard.

"Come now Sans-" Gaster signed with his hands which had holes in hit. "I have helped you, didn't I? Didn't I make you stronger, my son?"I growled.

"You are NOT my father even though Papyrus seems to think otherwise. You're not going to take anyone from me anymore!"I yelled as Gaster slowly approached me. His sinister smile widened, his pupils dissapeared and his aura became a dark shade of purple.

He always went in this craze, and I knew what to do.

Spare- no.
Save hi- No!

Teleport away and let him drown in his own misery. Frisk looked at me, fear stricked her pretty face.

I smirked at Gaster. "See ya, monster." I grabbed Frisk by her waist and teleported to Alphys.

The tiny yellow dinosaur was crushed by us suddenly teleporting above her and landing on her.

"O-oh my god!" Alphys yelled, slamming her fists on the ground. "I-I just had an idea a-and y-you!" Frisk gasped and climbed off of Alphys, making me stand up too.

"Alphys! I'm so sorry we didn't mean to and-" Alphys nodded and stood up with help fron Frisk. "I-it's okay. I-I need t-to rush now tho-ough!"
Alphys ran towards her desk and started furiously scribbling unreadable things on paper.

"Finally, it's done!" Frisk and I asked at the same time :"What's done?" And we laughed. Frisk looked at me for a moment before staring at the papers in Alphys' hand. "Alphys, what is that?" She asked, I could feel her being curious.

Alphys smiled, her front teeth being more exposed than normal. "A machine to replicate a soul. We could finally break the barrier!" Frisk smiled back and praised her. "Alphys! That's a good idea!" I nodded and gave Alphys a thumbs up.

Alphys tilted her head. "What h-happened to you two? You s-seem d-different." I grinned lazily and hovered my hand above Frisks chest. When I pulled my hand back, her soul followed my hand. Alphys gasped.

"O-oh my gosh! W-what happened t-to your s-soul Fri-isk?" Frisk looked at me, and then back at Alphys.

"We fused our souls during..." I started, but I was not able to finish. Thinkinh of Chara made me angry. It made me want to tear everything apart.

That bitch just had to posess Frisk, huh?

Frisk noticed my anger and hesitantly calmed me by running her hand up and down my arm.

"Chara took over and attacked Sans, and she got him too. Luckily, he managed to almost kill me too. Which allowed us to fuse." She said, allowing me to pull her in a hug.

Alphys blushed by seeing us, and questioned further. "D-did something s-special happen? After f-fusing?" Frisk and I nodded.

"Yeah" I said, regaining control. "We can feel each others emotions, and know pieces of each others past." Alphys turned to her desk again and began scribbling again.

"Can you see Gaster too now, Frisk?" Frisk nodded, stunned that Alphys knew, but not questioning it. Alphys scribbled faster when I started talking.

"She passed out as soon as our souls fused. But I saw it happening so clearly. When we pulled back I saw my soul having a red glow and yellow colour. Hers was red with a yellow glow. I felt determined, but also filled with a lot of justice."

I looked at Alphys' writing, trying to read it. But only she knew what she wrote.

Man, she should take writing lessons.

Frisk smiled at me. And then she laughed. "That's so silly." I grinned and turned my attention to Alphys again. "Turns out we can hear each others thoughts now too." Alphys nodded as she stopped writing and then placed the papers down.

"The next f-few days you guys w-will experience those t-things. T-thoughts, memories. But, you m-might be able to block each other out. Just uh... t-try to imagine a wall around your thoughts and m-memories." I noticed that Alphys didn't mention feelings.

"What about our feelings?" Alphys blushed again and looked at her feet. "You can't hide y-your f-feelings n-now. I-I will figure o-out how, j-just be patient." She stuttered. Frisk and I nodded slowly.

"So, we can go home again?" I asked, tired of everything that is happening and has happened today.

Or tonight, you can't tell time down here.

Alphys nodded and walked us out. She waved as we stepped outside in the warmth.

"So." Frisk started, making me look at her. "How are we going to get my own memories back?" I sceatched my neck, not knowing the answer.

"Fuck." Was what I said. "We forgot to ask Alphys." Frisk grinned. "Yeah, although it's funny to see the memories from your perspective, I'd rather have my own." She quietly added :"And my own feelings."

I laughed softly and rubbed her back. "Frisk, we'll get your memories back. Until then, we'll have to make new ones." Frisk scoffed and looked at me with playful twinkles in her eyes. "Until then? so, when I get them back you're just going to say your goodbyes?" I laughed and shopk my head.

"You know I can't leave you alone sweetheart." Frisk suddenly stopped walking and when I turned around she hid her face in her hands.

"Um, Frisk?" I softly took her hands and notices the crimson colouring her cheecks. "Y-you called me s-sweetheart!" She cried out. She looked so cute when she was embarassed. I laughed, but soon stopped as her eyes became cold and looked to nothing in perticulair.

"Frisk?" I placed my hands on her shoulders, trying to look in her beautiful brown orbs.

Then I stared at nothing too.

"Sans!"

I was drinking ketchup.

"Sans! you can't eat or whatever drink only ketchup!" Frisk yelled. I winked and shook the bottle. "So what? It's not like I'm getting fat from it." Frisk tapped her foot on the ground. "I know that! And I know why you come home late too."

My sockets became dark.

"You wouldn't." I said, slowly walking towards Frisk.

"Papyrus! Oh Papyrus! Sansy-pansy keeps on-" Frisks voice was muffled by my hand pressed on it. "C'mon Frisk stop it." We both laughed at her silly act and at Papyrus who was down the stairs in one jump.

This was the good life.

I awoke from my trance, looking at Frisk. I was totally blown away by this.

"Frisk, what was that?"
_______________________________________

OOOH FLASHBACK BABES!

AND HIIII HERE I AM! THE NOT GOOD AT KEEPING PROMISES AUTHOR!

YES, IT HAS OVER 1500 WORDS AND ITS 3 JUNE, MEANING IT'S NOT 5 JUNE, MEANING I COMPLEATED MY GOAL AND MY PROMISE.

Y'ALL HAPPY?

VOTE AND COMMENT OR SHARE OR SOMETHING. IT WOULD MAKE ME XTREMELY HAPPY!

KAY SEE ALL YA DUDES/DUDETTES-

WAIT NO.

I NEED YOU TELLIN ME SOMETHING.

SHOULD I...

1 MAKE ANOTHER UNDERTALE SHIP BOOK SHIT THINGY.

2 WRITE SOMETHING ABOUT DAWN, THE SIDE OF ME YALL DONT KNOW ABOUT!

3 DO SOMETHING WITH BLABLABLA (SUGGEST IT PLS)

OKAH THATS IT BUBAII

~A lot of chocolates from your dear author

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.9K 398 40
This is a sequel to "A Bad Fuckin' Temper" Y/N And her new family are living good lives.After breaking the barrier She went back to school to finish...
681 31 10
"You've grown up... A little too much, kid." "It's been a while... Sans." It's been 8 years since Frisk had fallen into the underground. 8 years sinc...
295 23 11
NOTE - Both of my notes from my first AxeTale Story, "AxeTale - The Full Story" apply here, this is my own take on the AxeTale AU so there are some d...
1.5K 146 61
(Complete)Hopeless and in despair, Sans never thought he could escape the resets and continues caused by FRISK that tormented his life. But, when he...