The Chains of Love and sorrow

By WinterDragonslayer44

Lucy Heartfilia was a slave sold to the most powerful man Natsu Dragneel This isn't the kind of stories were... More

The beggining
true kindness
Hello Readers!
NOT AN UPDATE
Did it have to be like this?
Distance
A/n
Quick A/n
Seperation, Sorrow chains
Warning!: readers must read
Q & A's
Important
One Dance (picture edited)
Announcment: im sorry
When the Snow Falls
Not and Update
Really quick update!
Hello readers!
An important announcement and a very serious question
Fever
Important A/n
Im alive!!
Happiness
A/n... again?!
Stories are on hold..
My father to remember
Our Final Wish of Happiness
Help me! (Life update)

The meaning of family

3.2K 104 84
By WinterDragonslayer44

"Be careful Happy", Lucy called out.
"And you too, Natsu! Stop teaching Happy how to fly in the pool"!

"Aw, but it's fun Lucy".

"Aye", Happy exclaims happily.

Lucy just sighed as she leaned back in her lawn chair, relaxing in the hot sun.

Natsu decided to take a couple of days off work to bond with Happy and Lucy.

"Come swim with us Lucy"!

"No thanks. I'll stick with my sun and drink".

Before the girl could see, an evil smirk grew at the corners of his mouth. Creeping through the pool water, and climbing up the ladder, water dripping as he walked towards Lucy.

"Natsu, I swear if you-".
Wet arms grabbed her and pulled her up.

"N-Natsu"?!

"Come on Lucy! German duplex style"!

"Agh! Noooo"!

Next thing was impact of water. Happy was laughing his heart out to the sight. Natsu and Lucy rose from the water. Anger filled her eyes.

"Swim Natsu.. because I'm going to kill you"! Lucy started splashing and trying to drown Natsu as he kept escaping.

And for that whole moment, everything seemed perfect.

Then that ended.

"A party"?

Natsu nodded as he was in his office room with Lucy.

"Is the occasion about the adoption with Happy"?

"That's more of a personal party that I'd celebrate with my family and friends. This one is kind of for business. We throw a party at each other's homes and bring together other companies we are partnered with. Just something to get more companies on board".

"I see", she fixed a piece of her blonde hair. "Will I be helping Virgo out or keeping an eye on Happy"?

Natsu walked over, leaning on his desk in front of Lucy. "No, I want you to be my plus one".

"L-like a date"?

"Yeah", he said with the goofy smile she loves.

Her cheeks blushed.

A d-date!? Like a date?!
Her mind was screaming at her and her heart was pounding.

"N-Natsu, parties aren't really my thing".

"You didn't have a problem with the wedding".

"W-well.. it was friends. I felt more comfortable there".

Natsu leaned down taking her hand, giving it a light squeeze and rubbing it.
"Lucy, this is up to you. I can have you stay upstairs and you don't have to come out. And I won't let anyone come disrespecting your privacy".

She stood up, and looked into his eyes. "But I know you really want me to attend. So, I'll be strong for you. Maybe stay just for a short time then head to my room".

He smiled as he stood up, reaching his hand to her cheek. Her blush returned as she smiled.

"You know I like you Lucy. Even though you're not ready, I'll have you stay by my side the whole time. I'll protect you".

"And I'll make sure to tell you the answer to 2+2 if anyone asks", she joked. Natsu sighed dramatically and rolled his eyes.
"I already know it's 4. They just bring it up as a joke because I didn't know it till Jr. Collage".

Lucy let out a laugh as Natsu flicked her forehead. "Don't laugh! Math was hard for me"!

(Same Natsu. Same.. oh my poor freshman year)

Lucy stopped laughing and looked back at Natsu.
"Thank you".

He smiled as he gave a small kiss on her forehead before releasing her to go off and check on Happy while he did his work.

It only took his house staff 3 days to set the party and decorations. He had his friends come to the party early just to help out. Zeref wasn't attending this one as he and Mavis had important issues to attend in America for one of their companies.

Levy and Juvia were helping Lucy get ready. Already having her blonde hair in curls and her hair pinned and draped to her left shoulder.

(Juvia's dress)

(Levy's dress)

"Can I ask you both something", she asked as Juvia was doing her own make up and Levy helped Lucy decide on a dress.

"What is it Lu-chan"?

"Well, a week ago when Natsu and Happy were swimming, I noticed this tattoo on Natsu's left arm. And I also now see it on Juvia's leg and your back shoulder Levy. What is it"?

Juvia smiled at Lucy. "It's just a logo the gang all got when we started our first company together. It was long before everyone and even Juvia went off on their own companies. But we all still kept them because it brought everyone good memories"!

"So, you can only get one if you were apart of the company you guys started"?

"Yeah. But it wasn't long before Gajeel joined even though he didn't originally join. Juvia too. But they both became apart of the family and our head chief liked the idea of them getting the logo too", Levy spoke. She brought out a dress for Lucy.

Lucy smiled and adored the dress.
"Thanks Levy-chan".

"Juvia is happy for her friends"!

The girls laughed as they finished getting ready.

Guests were already coming in and greeting to others. Virgo and the other maids helped pass out drinks on a tray or food samples.

Capricorn was helping park people's cars before he came back and helped Virgo out or stood by the door to give the car keys back to the owners when they were to leave.

Natsu was dressed in a black tux jacket with deep red dress pants. His hair combed to keep the spike a little but also it brushed down a little. Happy wore a nice white button shirt and dress pants. They would have Lyra, the second maid, watch him and keep away from the adults who were drinking in the other room. Lucy stared walking down the stairs with the girls as the boys were waiting for them. All but Natsu, who was shaking hands with some business partners and companies as they came through the door.

Gajeel took Levy's hand and kisses it like a gentleman. Gray smiled and took Juvia's hand doing the same.

"We'll be in the room with the others. See you later Lucy", Levy informs her. Lucy nodded as she walked over to Natsu.

"Natsu"?

As he turned around, he couldn't fall in love more just seeing her.
"Lucy, you look beautiful. No probably more than that".
She smiled, giggling a little. "Thank you. You look han- nice! You look nice".

Natsu chuckled as he nodded understanding what she really meant.
"If you want, you can go in the room with the others Lucy".

"No, I want to stay with you".

He smiled as he greeted more guests. Lucy greeted them as well. Some confused her for being his girlfriend or wife, which made her a blushing mess.

It took a while but when it seemed to be the final guest, Natsu took Lucy in to the party and they chatted with others. Lucy then learned all the companies Natsu was in working with.

Gray was the company of Ice transportation and owner of 40% of Alaska. Juvia was his personal assistant.

Gajeel was the owner of the Metal factories and head of the corporation of steel. Levy was his assistant but also her small book corporation was her work place.

Erza was the chairman of Titania's weaponry. She worked most in weapons and with the government. Jellal was in help, but no one knew his department. He liked keeping it in secret.

Mira was Erza's assistant and the secretary of the Head Chairman of the company they all first started. Lucy learned his name was Makerov, head of a company called Fairytail.

"Natsu, why is Gajeel on stage wth the band"?

"Gajeel plays. Granted he was horrible and made our ears bleed when he first started. But there are some songs he has that are good that he sings. And, I think this is the best time to ask you to dance"?

Lucy smiled and nodded.

Gajeel tapped the microphone getting everyone's attention.
"This song is for our newest member of Natsu's branch in Fairytail. Lucy, this is for you from a request".

"Request"?

"I may have asked a favor for him", Natsu admitted.

Soon, a soft piano starts playing and Gajeel starts to sing.

(Play song, Lucy: by skillet)

Lucy smiled as the song played, and Natsu slow danced with her. There were other couples dancing along and everyone having a good chatter.

Natsu was talking with some people before he came over to Lucy. "Hey Luce, can you run into my office real quick and get a pen. One I have is out of ink".

"Sure". Lucy made her way to the staircase, heading up and walking down the halls.

She opened the door.

"There's a pen". She took the shiny writing tool in her hand as she turned around. Only then to drop it and her eyes filled in horror.
Her hands shook. Her arms shook. Her heart started to increase in beating. Sweat was forming on her forehead. She felt the chains again. Like a snake starting at the bottom slithering around her feet as it hissed at her.

"Hello, Lucy..".

"F-father"?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.6K 114 11
Natsu Dragneel is the son of the CEO of Dragneel Co. a business spread all over the world known to sell the purest hearts... Lucy Heartfilia is the w...
9.4K 241 18
[𝐑𝐄-π„πƒπˆπ“πˆππ†] "You deserve a happy ending." ------------------------------------------ Lucy Heartfilia was best friends with Natsu Dragneel...
74.4K 2.2K 8
-”Everytime I see your face, I throw up a little in my mouth.” Lucy hears Natsu discussing some things and it breaks her heart. The heartbreak fuels...
431K 14.3K 50
Lucy Heartfilia and Natsu Dragneel are best friends since they are young. They are always together. They do everything together. They don't keep secr...