Love me, hate me. (BC FF)

By TeamWritersForEver

More

Love me, hate me. (BC FF)
::Chapter_2::
::Chapter_3::

::Chapter_1::

30 2 0
By TeamWritersForEver

"Clara. Claraaa." The voice said again. "Where are you my sister?" He steps near me. 'No no no no no. Dont find me, dont find me.' I plead inside my head. I hear him step away and release a silent breath. I sneak out the back door silently and run from my house as fast as I can. Why does this always happen to me? I run down an alleyway and freeze in terror. There he is, smiling.

"Gotcha."

Bay's POV

I wake up screaming. I quickly stop and try to calm down. I know how I look. Trembling, bloodshot eyes, pale as a sheet. I sit up and go to get dressed. I grab my yellow and black plaid shirt and my dark blue skinny jeans with a gray beanie. My long black hair over my shoulders and my bangs over one of my eyes. I pull them back and look at the eye. I have special eyes. Ones purple and the other is gray. But I hide the gray one. It has a huge scar next to it. I wasn't born like this either. One day i came home from school and rushed to get my brother dinner before he got home. But I accidentally burned it black when he told me to clean up the whiskey bottle he dropped and shattered. He threw me against the wall so hard I got dizzy and punched me on the side with the gray eye. I Used to have one blue and blue with a little bit of red tint. But he did this again and again. I blacked out. He left me on the ground and if the neighbor wouldn't have called the abulance, I might've died. I had severe damage to my skull and apparently he hit me so hard that he knocked some of my color chromosomes from the tinted eye, into the other so i had a purple eye and a gray one. ((AN: Im not a scientist, so i took my best guess, dont judge xD)) I push my bangs back over and head out.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

So, Yay or Nay?

-Sym

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 50.4K 96
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
155K 5.6K 90
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
329K 12.9K 43
ဤ Fic သည် အရမ်းရိုင်းစိုင်းသော အသုံးအနှုန်းတွေကိုသာသုံးထားသော Big Warning 🚨18+ Fic တပုဒ်ဖြစ်သည် ။
151K 4.6K 48
matilda styles, will you be my valentine? (please reject me so i can move on) ⋆ ˚。⋆୨💌୧⋆ ˚。⋆ IN WHICH christopher sturniolo falls for nepo baby or...