::Chapter_2::

I head out the door and plop into the kitchen. My new foster mom walks in.

"Hi Hunny." She says.

"Morning." I groan. She rolls her eyes.

"Cheer up will you?" She chuckles. I like my new mom. But i feel bad for her, being stuck with a screw-up like me. I fake smile through the rest of my breakfast just to make her happy. I grab my backpack and walk out. I'm afraid he's gonna find me. Ive got a new look and a new name, but my eyes... Im the only one in the world with them. But I wont wear contacts, I like my eyes. They make me different. I walk towards school and head in. I find my crew just as the bell rings. Same town (after I changed everything away from how my brother would find me.), same friends, new parents. I groan and grab my math book. We walk in class and head toward the back. Everyones already there but they know this is my seat. I sit back and put my feet on the desk with my notebook in my lap. I take some notes but just doodle most of the time. I finish doodling a sketch for a fallen angel when the teacher clears his throat.

"Bay?" He says.

"Yeah?" I say sarcastically. I hate math with a passion and he knows it. He usually just leaves me alone cause I babysit his kids.

"Would you like to tell the class what the radius of this circle is?"

"Your the teacher, shouldn't YOU tell them?" I say in my slightly playful way. He chuckles. Me and Mr. Robertson are really close. Actually, he prefers for me to call him Darrel.

"Yes, but your the student. The teacher is only as smart as its students."

"Its 47 1/3."

"InCorrect. Thank you though." I lied. Its 21 1/2. What? I said I hated math, never said I wasn't good at it. No ones allowed to know though, just like how no ones allowed to know about my brother. But Gea, the transfer student from England who thinks shes Soo cool, raised her hand.

"Yes Gea?"

"21 1/2."

"Correct! Good Job." Darrel says and she turns around to smirk at me. I smirk back and when she turns around, I chuck my pen at her. It hits her in the back of the head, messing up her 'perfect red hair'. She whips her head around and scoffs so fast Im pretty sure she got whiplash.

"Punk Trash." She says with a glare.

"Wannabe." I spit back. Obviously not having a comeback she whipped her head back around and the bell rang. I get up and throw my backpack over my shoulder and head out with my crew. Im tired so I just go home. My foster mom isn't home yet so I just flop down on my bed and draw. Thats when my window shattered.

Aye Kittens! Okay! So I am creating this thing that at the end of the chapter, ill have dares for you guys that you can post about in the comments!!!

FIRST DARE!!!

You have to go up to a random person and scream

"KAW! IM A BIRD!"

and run away flapping your arms. Bonus points if your voice dies out in the middle.

Like how some people say 'Good Girl!' to there dogs.

WHOEVER WINS WILL GET A SHOUT OUT!!

-Sym