HIDING HERSELF (A Short Story)

Galing kay freethinkerdj

Rishab put a hand on the strap and pulled down. Madhubala instantly felt the kiss on her neck. "I've always w... Higit pa

Hiding Herself Part 2
Hiding Herself Part 3
Hiding Herself Part 4
Hiding Herself Part 5
Hiding Herself Part 6
Hiding Herself Part 7 [Last Part]
Hiding Herself Epilogue
Authors' Note

Hiding Herself Part 1

6.9K 201 28
Galing kay freethinkerdj

Madhubala cautiously lifted her sari stepping on the stairs towards the hotel. Although she always hides herself in her house but today her best friend forced her to come for her wedding.

Very meekly she entered the huge hall when she saw almost every person present looking at her. Being a celebrity it wasn't easy to escape people's eyes, she gave little smiles to everyone on the way... Graciously she carried a huge bouquet of flowers.

"Oh look at her, Madhubala....the famous actress"

"She's so pretty....I wish I had the same eyes..."

"I am her big fan, I have seen all her movies..."

Slowly she walked towards the stage to wish the bride and the groom

"Thank you so much Madhu...you've made my day"

The media left no chance to cover Madhubala who was never seen in any event, parties, film premiers but today she was spotted at her best friend's wedding.

Madhubala knew this will be difficult for her, but she had to do this for Maithali, her friend who always supported her through all her difficult times.

"I am so happy for you Maithali...at least you're getting the love of your life" Madhu said

Maithali smiled knowing what Madhubala had to go through "I pray you get every happiness in life"

"Pray or hope, none will help" Madhubala murmured while the photographer clicked the pictures...

---------------------------

The driver stopped the car in front of the huge bungalow. Madhu stepped out and walked towards her room... the bungalow was quiet as no one was allowed during the night. All the servants were instructed to leave the house after 8pm.

She slowly walked upstairs towards her room and opened the wardrobe scanning a picture right in front of her ....

"It's time to rest" she said and took off her clothes.

No one knew the reason of the famous actress staying alone. Till now it was a secret, people made several stories about Madhubala living alone but none of these affected her...

Rarely did she spoke to anyone except doing the film.

Her routine was the same... until one day.

"Ok Madhu Ji, this is your script..." the director said and walked towards the handsome man standing at a few steps "Rishab, your dialogs... are you ready. This is your first film. Don't disappoint me"

"Of course not...I will do my best" Rishab winked when his eyes fell on Madhubala

He had always seen her in movies, no doubt she was extremely beautiful and he won't leave a chance to not impress her. Girls usually can't escape his sight.

Busy adjusting her clothes she didn't pay attention to anyone around her, everyone knew she never talks on sets, forget about making any friends she hardly looks at anyone.

He was about to talk to her when he phone started buzzing from the left side of his jeans "bloody hell, wrong timing..." he looked at his girlfriend's number "hello sweetheart...what's up"

He was talking to his girlfriend but his eyes were fixed only and only on Madhubala. He knew by now that it would be difficult to talk to her, but he won't give up. He knows how to nail everything in place.

--------------------------------------

"You have to prove, how much you love me, love has no boundaries and so death. You've to prove Tuglak"

"I am in love with you Razia, nor I am proving it and neither will I prove it. You will find it yourself one day"

Razia picked up the sword "it would be better that I kill you before you even think of loving Razia"

Tuglak bowed his head "you can behead me anytime princess, but I will still keep on loving you"

He held her in his arms

CUT

-------------------------------------------

Madhubala released herself from his grasp but instead Rishab was mesmerised by her touch. There was something about her, something that was urging him to hold her back.

A touch that he couldn't forget, yet he had many girls in his life but he never felt like this before, he knew very well that it was strictly a shooting and nothing more than that but he wanted to hold her again, somehow he tried to control himself...

It was late evening when Madhubala sat in the car to reach home, she didn't realise Rishab following her... the moment she reached the bungalow he waited outside...

To his surprise even the watchman was not at the duty, all the servants had left in half an hour... so she was the only one in the house, he speculated.

This was something really hard to abstract, his instincts won't let him sit calmly in the car, a beautiful girl all alone in the big bungalow. Not even a single person inside except her. How does she manage by herself? He thought over, people make stories about her but today he wanted to find out more about this superstar actress who was hiding herself after the evening. Who never attends any parties or late night events, why?

He glanced over the huge gates and tried to enter. The moment he jumped over the gate a big siren banged in his ears making him leave the site quickly before any security comes...

On his way back home Rishab stopped and thought of going back again, this time he will ring the bell so Madhubala comes out herself, only he knows how much he admires her. Her touch was making him crazy since morning.

After thinking for a long time he drove back to her bungalow and rang the bell, but no one responded. "She must have slept" he murmured and thought of going back...he will plan something to enter these gates tomorrow...

-----------------------------------

He held her close to himself "my love for you is not measured in gold..."

She hugged him back "then take me with you Tuglak...."

"Razia, I want to stay in your world, with you forever"

She pulled away from his clasp "no Tuglak" Razia kept her finger on his lips "it's not easy to stay in my world. You're lucky you don't live a life like me"

CUT

-------------------------------------

Rishab eyed at Madhubala while she looked elsewhere "you don't talk to anyone..."

She didn't say anything, he occupied a chair next to her "why don't you keep any security guards, secretaries or any helpers?"

"I don't have to" she replied not looking at him

He lustily gazed her from top to bottom "you're the one whom I can't resist"

She stared at him this time "better stay away from me" she warned him and walked away...

But Rishab wouldn't stay away from Madhubala now, he wanted her. In any circumstance he won't let her go away now. He never had any girl rejected him, in fact the girls die to talk to him and here this lady doesn't even talk to him properly. There must be something, he ponder scratching his stubble a little.

It was late evening when Rishab was sitting with his friends "oh come on Rishab Kundra, you're son of the chief minister and you want to find a way to get into her house?"

Rishab stared at his group of drunk friends who were building ideas for him...

"Relax, just Drink Rishab" his friends tried to persuade him

Rishab threw the glass away "you know I can't stand even a glass you idiot, I just get out of control"

"Then what? Let yourself out of control for one day" his friend offered a glass

Rishab angrily took the glass and gulped the whiskey down his throat. The more he thought about her, the more he wanted her.

------------------------

Next day

Madhubala carefully walked down the steps holding her huge dress with bare shoulders. Rishab kept looking at her with longing, ever since he had touched her, he wanted to hold her... This was not a good time, as the shooting was going on but he planned something, he won't let her escape today.

His eyes fixed on her while she didn't even bother to look at him.

Madhubala as usual sat in the car "driver lets go" the car started and she closed her eyes relaxing at the back seat...

The moment she opened her eyes she couldn't imagine and looked around... "Where are you going? We have to go home"

He stopped the car and looked back...

"You" she said and stepped out of the car "how dare you brought me here"

She was about to walk away when Rishab held her hand...

"Let me go, just leave me" she tried to shout

"Don't make me do what I don't want to...so sit in the car quietly" he said keeping a knife near her neck...

She fidgeted but he tied her hands with rope and covered her mouth with a cloth.

She quietly sat in the car frightened at his threat... if she makes any noise he might slit her neck...what will he do with her. But she was more petrified of not going back home.

She looked at the time and cried she must go back home soon or else the consequences will be bad... very bad...

-------------------------------------------------------

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

3.8K 119 1
Rishbala One Shot
2.8K 246 1
"If you are reading this story on any other platform other than Wattpad you are very likely to be at risk of a malware attack. If you wish to read th...
16.3K 792 14
Rishabh and Madhu are forced into a marriage due to a fault in their Kundalis. Though Madhu has come to terms with the sudden change but RK feels bet...
227K 8.4K 83
.... "What were you trying to do roshni" He whisper in her ears. Not getting any reply he pinch her waist making her gasp. " .. T.. trying to mak...