Hiding Herself Part 2

Feeling extremely fretful at the situation that might end up, she thought of agreeing to what he wanted and he would let her go back home. Her mind and heart are anyways are not in her control after 8pm, she checked the time and looked at him "Ummm,"

Rishab stopped the car and took off the cloth "what?"

"Listen..." she said huffing "whatever you want, just take quickly. I have to go back home. Please"

Rishab couldn't believe his ears... "What? Come again"

Madhubala wanted to hit him on the head, why can't he understand "do whatever you want, I have to go home soon"

"Whatever!" he repeated and held her hands... she tried to pull away a little but he squeezed her hands untying the rope... "So whatever"

She looked at the clock "yes...do what you want"

Rishab looked at her nervous features "come on Madhubala, I want you as my girlfriend who can completely surrender herself to me"

Surrender, the word has killed her from the past four years, ever since she kept her foot in this city to become a star. Now it doesn't matter if she becomes his slave or girlfriend.

Her decisions, her life, even her breathe is not hers at the moment. "Ok" she whispered softly not looking at him...

Rishab grimaced at her reply, he expected something utterly conflicting. The way she behaves at the sets in the morning is so dissimilar, even her attitude seems like deceased "are you sure?" he moved his hand over her hand then slowly moving up to her fair arms and shoulder...

She wanted to run, so far that no one could even try to come closer to her, but she knows she can't do this.

Well she can be sure of this at this time, there wasn't much to think about, she obviously can't say no, as this man will not leave her and she has to reach home, so the sooner she agrees, the faster he will drop her back home.

"Yes" she whispered back

She only felt his strong hands on her bare shoulders, he was pulling her closer. This time she looked at him, in his eyes.

With innocence in his eyes, and a spark on his face he pretends to be bad. His jet black hair almost falling on his forehead made him look extremely attractive. He was pulling her closer, so close to himself that she could feel his breathe on her lips.

This was the first time someone touched her, and she was so close to a man. For a moment she forgot that she was not meant to be sitting in the car at this hour... but something stopped, as if the time halted on its way making a little space for her emotion...her first ever emotion after these four years...

All of a sudden his touch was not hurting her, it felt like a soothing balm on her already injured life. His hands roamed her back and his eyes gazed hers...

"Why the hell are you so damn sexy?" he murmured just close to her mouth...

She blinked her eyes and tried to pull away when his fingers dig into her skin "you can't escape me now"

Madhubala felt a pang of his fingers on her soft skin "you're hurting me"

"I just want to bite you all over Madhu" he whispered pulling her so close to himself...

Madhubala thought she must convince him somehow so at least he can let her go now... "Rishab"

He smiled a little "what?" he moved his finger over her lips...