Careful Dearie 1 (Rumple x re...

By mavethebrave

Pg. after a close call with death and some unforeseen circumstances you start falling for the mad who is carr... More

Chapter 1
Chaptet 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Capter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
A/N
Part 2

Chapter 34

1.1K 44 45
By mavethebrave

The next five months were kind of a blur. Rumple and I easily picked white and Gold as our wedding colors. I picked my sister Rachel to be my maid of honer, and Ruby and one of my old friends, Morgan, to be my other brides maids. He didn't was a best man or anything, but I convinced him that Charming and Hook would be fine. A could of my younger cousin where the flower girls, and the ring bearer. We decided on two basic wedding bands with Mr. Gold and Mrs. Gold engraved on the inside, and of course we where going to have it at the local Christian Church.

Rumple was sportive and helpful with all of it. I was so grateful.

All we really had left was the cake and the dress. We already knew we just wanted to go vanilla, simple.

We walked into the bakery and the man handed us a book. Rumple pointed to a couple he liked, but I couldn't decide, until I saw the cake.

It was a four layer white cake with blue flower lace all over it. I pointed to it and looked up at the baker, "Can you do the Lace gold?"

"Yes we can." He smiled and nodded.

I looked over and Rumple who quickly smiled. "It's perfect dear."

Now Rumple was off to his shop and I went dress shopping with my mom and bridesmaids.

I ended up with a white, floor length dress, with a corset back. It also had gold accents.

My bridesmaids picked out beautiful gold dresses too. It was all very exciting, and I knew soon I would be walking down the isle. Our wedding was only a week away.

Rumple's POV

"Charming and Hook are going to do a bachelor party for you, and the girls are planning a bachelorette party for me." Y/N told me from across the table at dinner. "There will probably be other woman involved with yours, and I'm fine with that."

I looked at her confused for a moment, "Same to you."

She smiled and continued eating

--------------------------------------------------------------
I was standing at the counter in my shop when the door swung open, crashing against the wall. "Is the work gentle not part of your vocabulary!" I shouted at David and Killian as they came through the door. I looked them over in confusion, and honesty, a bit of disgust.

Charming just ignored me and started talking, "Come on. Let's go!"

I looked at watch, "It's nearly five o'clock. I'm going home."

"Come on Gold! It's a bachelor party. You can't jut skip it." He went on.

"Oh, is that so?" I raised an eyebrow, "Watch me." I turned around and headed to the back room.

Killian ran up to me and grabbed my shoulder "Come on crocodile. Your girl said she thought this would be a good idea for you."

I took a deep breath, "Fine. Where are we off to?"

"A bar outside of town."

The town line problem had been fixed, so we drove right over it without a problem. We quickly arrived at a bar. When we went inside turned back around, but David grabbed me and pulled me back in.

It was disgusting, and smelled like beer. We sat down at the bar and we're served our drinks.

Killian leaned over, "The blonde is watching you."

"What?"

"There is a blonde behind you. She is looking at you."

"Is that so? How do you know she's not looking at you, or David for that fact?"

"Trust me." He took another drink.

I turned and looked behind me. I locked eyes with a little blonde woman, and quietly turned back around. "She is."

Killian snickered, "I told you so. Go talk to her."

"I'm getting married this week. I will do no such thing!" I looked at him, eyes wide.

"This is your bachelor party. Go for it."

I turned around getting ready to go talk to her, but she was already walking over to me.

"Hi, I'm Wendy. I was just thinking, maybe you would like to dance." The girl told me. She had blue eyes and was about my hight.

"I would." I smiled taking her hand. Her eyes widened. "Is something wrong?"

"Your accent just surprised me. I like it."

"Thank you."

"What is your name?"

"My apologies. I'm Gold."

"Really?"

"A last name, but that's what everyone call me." I smirked.

We reached the dance floor and the song changed to a slow song. "Oh, I guess we will have to wait." She forced a smile.

"Why?"

"I don't know how to slow dance."

"I'll teach you."

She smiled. "Really?"

I nodded taking one of her hands in mine, placing the other one my shoulder. I moved my hand down to her waist. "Now just follow my lead." She giggled as we carefully stepped together.

"So, why are you here tonight?" She asked as we continued to dance.

"Bachelor party."

"Ah, figures." I looked at her confused. "All the good ones are taken." I nodded.

"What about you?"

"Oh, my boyfriend broke if off after fore years. My friend wanted me to come out, but I honestly didn't want to. Where are you from?"

"A town called Storybrook, and you?"

"Here. Storybrook, that's an interesting name."

"Indeed."

She giggled and bit her lip. I looked down to see her pink lips. A very Unoriginal color I thought. I remember y/n's golden lipstick. I should have known she was my sole mate the moment I saw it.

"Are you okay?" She asked me tilting her head a bit.

"Yes." I looked down at her feet, "Now, take smaller steps." I looked back up at her.

Wendy moved her hand from my shoulder and moved the hair, that had fallen in my face, behind my ear. Slowly she pressed her lips against mine. I kissed back.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.8K 292 18
My Pg x Pg feels fanfiction! This is one of my favorites! So enjoy~!
322K 12.4K 33
It's a curse you can't seem to break. Everything you love is bound to leave you. From your father, your adopted daughter to your true love - everyone...
368 20 10
A young man travels the roads. Never sticking to one place for long. But this all changes as he stumbles upon a cottage.
1.1K 136 9
❝ᴀɴᴅ ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ ʏᴏᴜ sʜᴀʀᴇ ᴡʜʏ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ғᴇᴇʟɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴀʏ?❞ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴏᴍᴀɴ ɪɴǫᴜɪʀᴇᴅ, ᴀᴅᴊᴜsᴛɪɴɢ ʜᴇʀ ɢʟᴀssᴇs ʙᴀᴄᴋ ᴏɴᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ʙʀɪᴅɢᴇ ᴏғ ʜᴇʀ ɴᴏsᴇ ᴀs sʜᴇ ᴡʀᴏᴛᴇ ɪɴ ʜᴇʀ ᴊᴏᴜ...