Pen Friends

Galing kay aanavats01

Ranked #1 in Letter category (11-May-2018) Ranked #22 on (11-05-2018). Ever wondered in this 21st century whe... Higit pa

Chapter 1 - Introduction!!
Chapter 2 - Nial Morgan!!
Chapter 3 - Lone Boy!!
Chapter 4 - Austin Williams!!
Chapter 5 - Pretending Friends!!
Chapter 6 - I've Nothing Special!!
Chapter 7 - Surprise!!
Chapter 8 - Happy Friendship Day!!
Chapter 9 - Secret Admirer
Trapped!!
Chapter 10 - Party!!
Chapter 11- Secrets!!
Chapter 12 - Locker!!
Chapter 13 - Broken Heart!!
Chapter 14 - Face Time!!
Chapter 15 - Kate Perish!!
Chapter 16 - Punishment!!
Chapter 17 - Hangout!!
Chapter 18 - I Hate Rain!!
Chapter 19 - My Sketch!!
Chapter 20 - I'm screwed!!
Chapter 21 - Play!!
Chapter 22 - Joy!!
Chapter 23 - Party Part 1
Chapter 24 - Party Part 2!!
Chapter 25 - Happy Birthday!!
Chapter 26 - Nial Is Not Mine!!
Chapter 27 - On A Mission!!
Chapter 28 - Max, My Boyfriend!!
Chapter 29- Mom's Friend!!
Chapter 30- Hate Austin!!
Chapter 31- Unknown Feelings!!
Chapter 32- Bipolar Austin!!
Chapter 33 - Deal!!
Chapter 34 - Kate Loves Rian!!
Chapter 35 - Big Change!!
Chapter 36 - I'm Special!!
Chapter 37- Rian leaving!!
Chapter 38- Shopping!!
Chapter 39- Austin sucks!!
Chapter 40- Special Guest!!
Chapter 41 - Rian's Ex!!
Chapter 42 - Let Her Go!!
Chapter 43 - Unexpected Guest!!
Chapter 44 - His Confession!!
Chapter 45 - Austin's Fan!!
Chapter 46 - Weak Moment!
Chapter 47- Rian's plan!!
Chapter 48 - Run For Life!!
Chapter 49 - I'm Not Sorry!
Chapter 50 - First Date!
Chapter 51 - Valentine's Day Special!
Chapter 52 - Crazy Austin!!
Chapter 53 - Nana Is Ill!!
Chapter 54 - I Like You!
Chapter 55 - Can It Be Love?
Chapter 56 - I'm Jealous!!
Chapter 57 - Goodbyes!!
Chapter 58 - Stay!
Chapter 59 - Letters!!
Chapter 60 - Promise!!
Chapter 61 - In Love!!
Epilogue!!

BONUS Chapter!!

1.8K 159 66
Galing kay aanavats01

Nicole's P.O.V.

"Tell me everything", I said folding my legs across my chest sitting on the comfy bed whilst Austin was sitting on the chair right in front of me.

He sipped his coffee and I followed his actions. Daris had brought coffee for both of us and left without saying much.

"What am I actually supposed to say?", He asked with a smirk and I glared at him.

"Shut up and tell me how did you came here? What did you say to my parents? And what did you told my Nana?", I asked.

"That was not much a problem. I told them that we're dating", he said making me choke in my coffee.

Jesus!!

"What? How could you?", I asked trying to find suitable words to curse him.

"Why not? We're dating right", he said.

"For like some few hours. Yeah right, why not?", I said sarcastically.

"Don't you want to tell about me to your family?", He asked with a serious expression on his face all of a sudden.

"No, I ain't mean that. It's just that, I don't know how to tell them that I've a boyfriend. This word sounds so new to me", I said and drank my coffee.

"Your parents were really cool about our relationships. In fact, your mom was very happy to hear that I'm dating you", he said with a smile and I smiled back thinking about the reality behind their cool nature.

'Of course, because you're a rich boy who is gifted with good looks. A perfect match according to her list of IDEAL boyfriend', I thought.

"That's good to know. What did my Nana said?", I asked because for me my Nana's permissions is what that matters.

"She said that she wants to have to a good talk with you", he said with a smirk and my smile left my lips but a frown formed on my forehead.

"What does it mean?", I asked.

"How do I know?", He replied shrugging his shoulder and kept his empty coffee mug at a side and got up from the chair stretched his body and then moved towards my bed.

"I'm tired now. I need sleep", he said and started unbuttoned his shirt. My eyes go wide.

"Stop over there Mister. You're not change in front of me, are you?", I asked.

"C'mon Nicole. It's not that you're seeing me shirtless for the first time", he said and my cheeks go red.

"Shut up. Don't take off your shirt", I said and kept my cup at a side table and got up and walked towards him.

"Why? Are you afraid that you'll loose your self control?", He chukled and I rolled my eyes.

"Cocky much? Ain't you?", I asked crossing my arms.

"Fine. I won't take my shirt off. Happy", he said and sat on my bed.

"Yes. Now go and sleep in some other room", I said holding his hand and making him stand.

"But why? I want to sleep here", he whined.

"No, you can't. I don't trust you", I said and he pulled me towards him in response.

I looked up in his eyes whilst my hands were rested on his chest. He gave me genuine smile and my heart melts. He placed his hands over the small of my back.

"You do trust me, Happy girl. I know that, so don't lie to me", he said in a husky voice and kissed my forehead.

I blushed and he pulled away. He smirked and said, "I'm still sleeping here and you're sleeping with me".

"No", I said and he pulled me to the bed with him.

He towered over me and my breath hitched inside my throat. He leaned to kiss me and I closed my eyes in response but he kissed my cheeks and whispered slowly in my ears, "I will take this relationship slow, just as you want".

I opened my eyes with admiration for Austin. He gained respect for him today even more than before. He lied down by my side and placed his head in the crook of my neck and after cuddling with me, he slept.

I just looked at his sleeping figure. He was looking so calm and so innocent and so hot. Ok, stop now. I might trust him but I don't trust myself now. I too closed my eyes and soon sleep engulfed me.

✍✍✍✍✍✍✍✍✍

Next day, I woke up only to found the side of my bed empty and cold. I glanced at the wall clock and it was nine in the morning. I got up from my bed and moved towards my suitcase to get my clothes to take a bath.

I found a letter on the side table whilst walking towards the washroom. I picked it up and read it. It says,

"Waiting for you downstairs with your Nana. She's an amazing company. Do come soon, Happy girl".

I grinned like a fool and ran towards the washroom and had a quick bath. I came out and brushed my hair and tie them in a pony. I applied lipgloss and skipped applying anything on my face. I ran downstairs and was halted on my tracks hearing voices from the kitchen.

I eavesdropped Austin's and Nana's conversation. C'mon, it's fun sometimes to hear someone's conversation without their acknowledgement.

"So, how did you and Cole bear meet?", I heard Nana's asking. A smile made it's way over my lips.

"We study in same college. We are batch mates", Austin said and I frowned.

Yeah, I know he's saying truth but I expected him to tell Nana about our being Pen Friend's story. I know, I'm having high hopes from him for being way too romantic which he's not. He's not any romantic thriller hero who'll say cheesy lines.

C'mon girl, get a life!! My mind said.

"Oh, so was it love at first sight?", My Nana asked.

"No", Austin chukled and I also giggled at his reply.

"It was hatred at first sight. Nicole hated me badly", Austin said and I smiled inwardly. Who've ever thought thay the boy I used to hate so much would mean so much to me someday.

"Wow, tell me more", my Nana said and I could hear excitement in her voice. She's such a kid. But then, kids and older people both have a hear which is pure and pious.

"Our love story started through some letters", Austin said and my heart stopped it's beat. It's so good to hear those words. I had a love story. Austin loves me and we had a story. Wow!! Someone pinch me please.

I sat down on the stairs only because now I really want to know what Austin had in his heart. He never told me much about how he actually feels about me. Just that he loves me but that's actually a beginning of every love story.

It starts with this complicated word called 'LOVE' but the hardships, promises, commitments, loyality is what which truly defines the love story and the word LOVE.

I heard how Austin narrated our whole journey to Nana. I was awestruck to hear that he remembered every single thing which happened between us. How could he? I have forgotten most of those memories, yeah sue me for that.

"Wow, I've never heard such an amazing love story ever. It's so beautiful. I'm so happy that my Cole bear have got someone like you to love her", Nana said and I nodded.

"No, she's not lucky. I'm lucky because she agreed to be my girlfriend. I'm blessed to have her in my life because she had given me something which is way too important than just love", Austin said.

"And that something is?", Nana asked and I too waited impatiently for him to continue.

"The feeling of being taken care of by someone. The happiness which only your heart can feel. Nicole adds colour to my boring life. She gave my heart a reason to skip it's beat. What can I ask for more? She made me smile, she's my happy girl", He said and my heart started beating rapidly inside my chest.

"Omg, you love my grand daughter so much", Nana said with excitement in her voice.

"I know. I can't help but fall for her. My heart is outta my control", he replied with a chukle.

"Does she know that you're whipped?", Nana teased him.

Yes, I know now. Thanks to you Nana!!

"No and you're also not telling her anything. I don't think that she loves me that much and I respect her feelings. I want to take this relationship slow just as Nicole wants", he said.

Oh my god Austin. You're death to me!!

I stood up from the stairs and deliberately made soms noises​ of my footsteps and I guess they heard it because they went quiet all of a sudden.

Feigning innocence, I entered with a smile and saw Nana sitting on a chair and Austin chopping vegetables. He looks so handsome in that apron.

"Hey Nana. How are you?", I went and hugged Nana tightly with as much love as I can shower. She patted my back and hugged me.

"My Cole bear. I missed you so much. You forgot your Nana" she said and I pulled away.

"That can never happen. This Cole Bear can never forget​ her Nana", I said and again hugged and kissed her cheeks. She laughed genuinely.

"You're spoiling me. When you'll go away then how will I live alone?", She asked.

"Why will I go anywhere? I'll always be there with you", I said.

"But you'll marry one day and I know Austin would take you away with him", she said and my cheeks go scarlett.

I glanced at Austin and he was busy chopping his vegetables. He was not even looking at us but he was smiling. Oh my god, he's blushing!!

"Nana, we're just dating. Why are you picking up this marriage topic? And I'm not marrying anyone if in return I've to leave you", I said cuddling her.

"Exactly", Austin said this time. He kept the knife on the wodden rectangular​ piece and wiping his hands with the apron, he walked towards us. He pulled me away from Nana and himself stand in front of her.

"I was going to ask you same. Will you marry me beautiful lady?", He asked holding Nana's hand. I rolled my eyes. He can flirt with anyone but still I was happy that he loves my Nana just like I do.

"I would love to but I've already got so many offers and my Cole Bear had got only you. I can't be rude to my daughter", Nana said dramatically and I rolled my eyes.

"My bad", Austin said placing his hand over his heart and I punched him. They started laughing and I too joined them.

After that we all had breakfast. Nana shared my embarrassing childhood memories with Austin, much to my disliking. Austin was enjoying my helpless state, oh he's a bad boy. Whole time my eyes were focused on my plate and my ears were bleeding with Austin's laughter at my poor state.

Why Nana do this? Oh god, someone kill me now.

After breakfast, Nana asked us to go out and have some fun together. I was reluctant to go out leaving her all alone but she refused to listen to me and told me to take Austin to the place where I used to go with Nana. I agreed and we left the house for spending some quality time.

✍✍✍✍✍✍✍✍✍✍✍

We both came to this park where I and Nana used to come everytime, I used to visit here during my summer vacations.

"This is a nice place", Austin said observing the park as we sat down on the bench. My mind was replaying his confession which he made to Nana.

"I know. This is one of some best memories of my childhood", I said smiling at the kids who were lost in playing. They're lucky, they don't have to worry about real world. They​ just remain hidden in a secured coocon made for them by their parents.

"You know what Austin. I never have thought that you and I could be a thing ever", I said looking at him and he smiled at me.

"Unexpected things are always better", he said and I nodded.

I hold his hand and interwined our fingers and placed my head over his shoulder. He didn't say anything nor do I. I closed my eyes enjoying his warmth, his feeling of being near me.

"You would never leave right?", I asked.

"Never. If you'll push me away then also, I'll come back", he said and I looked up to see him. He was staring at me only.

"Promise?", I asked and he leaned down. He sealed my lips with him and that's enough for me. I don't need words to hear but the gesture he did was suffice to explain everything. I hugged him and placed my head on his chest listening to his heart beat.

This moment is perfect!! It's contended and a pure bliss. In the end of a day, all we need is someone who is there by our side to listen to our achievements, share our sorrows​ and just tell us that we're not Alone. I'm Happy because Austin makes ms Happy.

P.S. : I don't own this image. I found it from Google. I ain't taking any credit!!

-----------------------

Hey cupcakes!! How are you guys?

How was this chapter? Do you like it!

As per your request, I've added a bonus chapter and I hope that it's worth it!

And yes, please checkout my other stories too. I really hope that you'll like them too just the way you like Pen friends.

Vote, comments and share!!

Follow me on Instagram: soul.musical.

Keep reading...
Love you all..
Aana..

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

1.4M 39.6K 60
{Highest Rank: #21 in Teen Fiction, #1 in Comedy, and #10 in HighSchool} THE LAST 20 CHAPTERS HAVE BEEN REMOVED! THIS IS JUST A SAMPLE AND THIS BOOK...
261 3 20
SHORT CHAPTERS ------ He rips my phone from my hand again and puts it behind him. "Tell me how it works then." "We have to kiss." He looks at me for...
118K 5.7K 43
❝We were quite a cliche, weren't we?❞ he smirked but I ignored the pang it spread in my chest. ❝We were. But this is real life. We can't hang on fan...
973K 72.2K 49
"I love how this book is turning out!😍 Not cliche at all!" - i_hatecliche "We might live next door to each other," Haley said, "but we don't live in...