Darkest Light

By Bella1951

Mel's life is no good and doesn't seem to be going anywhere but down. Her boyfriend, Cal, is abusive and poss... More

New Year Same Life
Blood and Tears
Interference
Essay Partners
Lost Possibilities
Secrets Exposed
The Fangs Out Of The Bag
Perfect Day
Giving Him All of Me
Numb
Christmas Gifts
Looking to the Future
Family Ties
Home Sweet Island
Will It Work

Darkest Light

7.2K 49 5
By Bella1951

This is an Edward Fanfic from Twilight. I know there are a lot of haters out there, but I figure, I don't hate on you for what you like, don't hate on me for what I like. To each his own right? Anyway, I had this posted on another sight and I am just moving all my stories that I finished there to this site. Anyway, some character info...

Name: Melody Strong "Mel" 
Height: 5 foot 7 
Build: athletic but curvy 
Hair: dark reddish brown and wavy 
Eyes: Dark, vibrant green 
About: just starting her senior year at Forks High where she has gone her entire high school career. She has played piano since she could walk and hopes to be accepted to Julliard. Lives with her grandma and her 6 month old brother Sylus. Parents were killed 4 months ago. 

Name: Cal Sternin 
Height: 5 foot 10 
Build: Long and lean, a soccer player 
Hair: Black as a ravens wing and long enough to brush his shoulders 
Eyes: Gray, like chilled steel. 
About: He has been Mel's boyfriend for almost a year. He is very jealous and very possessive. 

Then the cullens of course but they need no intro.

So read on if you like Twilight, if you don't, LTE is still going strong so head on back and don't waste your time here :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36.9K 667 25
The Cullen coven, is getting a new member or rather an old one is coming back. How will the family react to Carlisle's biological daughter arriving i...
575K 13.5K 45
Genesis Swan is the elder sister of Bella Swan. She and her sister move in with their father after their mother Renee and her new husband go off arou...
88.8K 2K 26
Brinley Holt just moves to Forks, Washington to help her parents out since they decided to move up here. Mom works in Port Angeles, and dad works at...
312K 2.3K 12
Cassandra "Cassie" Swan, moves with her twin sister, Isabella "Bella" Swan, to Forks to live with her dad. Having already come to terms with how her...