Complications (BxB)

By StxnedWriter

ORIGINAL WORK UPDATED VERSION ON PROFILE **WARNING** **extremely sexual content so if you don't like that st... More

A/N
Chapter ONE
Chapter TWO
Chapter THREE
Chapter FOUR
Chapter FIVE
Chapter SIX
Chapter EIGHT
Chapter NINE
Chapter TEN
Chapter ELEVEN
Chapter TWELVE
Chapter THIRTEEN
Chapter FOURTEEN
Chapter FIVETEEN
Chapter SIXTEEN
Chapter SEVENTEEN
Chapter EIGHTEEN
Chapter NINETEEN
Chapter TWENTY
Chapter TWENTY-ONE
Chapter TWENTY-TWO
Chapter TWENTY-THREE
Chapter TWENTY-FOUR
Chapter TWENTY-FIVE
A/N

Chapter SEVEN

4.2K 140 15
By StxnedWriter

*Trigger Warning! Graphic Content! Be Advised!

~Ms.Witch*

Blake's POV*

Micah ran out of the room, leaving me alone and slightly frightened.

I hope he'll be okay...

I shivered and curled further into a ball against the bed.

He'll be fine...

I sat there for what felt like hours before I finally got up and went to the bathroom.

Standing in the mirror, taking in my reflection,

"You're so scrawny...."

The tone of my voice was sad, a pathetic sound I was used to hearing.

"Why can't you be nor-" My sentence to myself got cut short by the sound of glass breaking.

Jerking my head to the window, I saw that the glass was indeed broken, but I didn't see anyone.

I did see a few little kids... maybe one of them threw a ball or something?

Curiosity and suspenseful fear rose in my chest and stomach as I slowly made my way towards the window. Once I got there, I touched the broken glass, my eyebrows scrunching in confusion.

They had a little blood on them, as if someone punched it and cut their knuckles.

What the...?

"You shouldn't have run." The voice sent chills down my spine, and I nearly cried, I would've if I hadn't frozen in my spot.

"Poor little Omega, so scared, aren't you?!" The voice was getting closer, and I soon realized it was Beta Jackson from Alpha Dave's pack.

I whimpered as he ran his hands over my shoulders, unable to move as my fear paralyzed me.

"You're coming home, little one." His voice  was low, and right next to my ear sending chills of fear through my body.

As soon as his words processed in my mind, I felt a sharp pain to my head and fell forward into the broken glass as the world went black.

*
*
*
*

When I woke up, it was dark. A familiar feeling in the pit of my stomach and a familiar smell in the air.

Oh no oh not please no, not again. Don't do this to me again, please.

I was back at Alpha Dave's Pack house. The basement, more specifically.

My attempt to sit up was futile, my wrists and ankles bound to the unfortunately familiar metal table.

"No no no no..." My words trailed "NO!!" I screamed, pulling harshly at all my restraints, attempting to get free, hearing the harsh clank of metal on metal with every movement.

Colder than the table beneath me, chills ran through my body, panic taking claim to my senses. This couldn't be happening, please.

A sadistic laugh rang through the room and my head fell in defeat as my eyes squinted close, not wanting to see his face.

"Yes, actually." I felt his disgusting, filthy hands trail down my arms. I could feel him leaning forwards, moving himself closer to me. I couldn't bring myself to open my eyes, so I just lay there, waiting for what I knew was to come.

"You're mine now, mut."

His voice made my body tense more than it already had.

I dared myself to speak,

"W-what ar-are you gonna d-do to me?" My voice shook and wavered so much in my fear that it was numb to my ears.

Alpha Dave let out a low, calloused chuckle that sent chills throughout my body. He said, in a deadly low voice,

"I'm going to remind you who you belong to."

My body was strapped down to a cold table, my legs spread and my arms at my sides. I could feel a restraint around my neck as well. Tears came to my eyes.

"N-no. Pl-please no, not that." The words were out of my mouth before I could stop them, terror consuming my body.

Moon Goddess, please help me.

"Yes, mut." I felt a burning silver against my cheek, and I knew he was holding a knife there. The silver was burning my skin, as it always did, but this time it was somehow more painful, knowing what was going to happen to me.

Sobs where erupting in my chest but I forced them silent.

"I'm going to make you hurt so bad, Blake, that you won't know how to function after this. This is your punishment. This is your Pack. I am your Alpha. And you will bend at my will. Understood?" His voice was slow, calculated, thought out, and evil. With each word, he pressed the knife a little harder against my skin, until I could feel blood run down my cheek.

"N-no. Micah is my Alpha." I surprised myself with those words, and I knew that this torture would only be worse due to my defiance. Tears rolled down my face at a faster pace now. The feeling low in my stomach slowly climbing up my throat, it was sour, almost as foul as the man hovering over me.

"I'll prove you wrong." With those words, that were dangerously slow, low and furious, he started tearing off my clothes with the knife after removing it from my cheek.

"No! Stop!" My body was trembling, and my mind was buzzing it fear, he was gonna rape me again. Oh goddess, please help me, he was gonna hurt me again.

"Yes." He dragged the knife down my now naked chest, causing me to whimper.

"I love when you make noise for me." I didn't have to open my eyes to know he was smirking, sadistic amusement shining in his eyes.

His words only caused me to whimper more as my self-hatered grew.

"Such a good mut, it's a shame you can get so disobedient." He dragged the silver knife down closer to my pant line, near my hip bones. The silver causing me to wither in pain. The closeness causing me to tense. The heat and burn of the stinging cuts was hell in comparison to the cold air around us.

I kept my mouth shut this time.

Yet, I couldn't help the gasp that escaped me when he sliced my pants and underwear off all at once, pressing the knife down so hard against my skin, a bright red streak of blood flowing where he had just cut. I desperately wanted to cover up, desperately wanted to get the hell out of here.

But I couldn't move, I felt so hopelessly helpless. At the whim of his desires. I was his to play with and I hated myself for it, knowing I wouldn't be able to scrub away the filth he was implanting in my body.

"Your body is mine."

No, it's fucking not!!!

I wanted to scream but couldn't, my mouth was clamped shut in fear as my naked body trembled. The room was freezing, the cold slab beneath me offering no comfort.

His voice was disgusting in my ears, and I wanted to bite his dick off if given the chance.

"Now, for my comfort and my comfort only, I'm un-strapping you from this table and moving you to the bed. Make any move and I will not refrain from stabbing you and leaving you here to bleed out. Do you understand?" His voice was cold. No emotion at all.

I nodded my head, all thoughts of escape leaving my mind. He's never threatened to kill me before....

I don't want to die. I don't want to die. I don't want to die. Why is this happening to me?

I swallowed the rising panic attack and closed my eyes even tighter.

I was already completely undressed, my clothes torn and cut away from me, it made me shiver in disgust.

He undid his pants.

His grip on my shoulders as he pulled me up and shoved me to the bed in the corner of the room was so tight, sure to leave fingerprint shaped bruises in his wake. Struggling was useless anyway, and he proved that when he delivered a stinging slap across my cheek at my futile attempts, strapping me to the bed. I couldn't stop whimpering, he, seemingly not being able to control himself, smirked in victory seeing as I couldn't get up.

I felt tears well in my eyes yet again, and this time I wasn't able to swallow them down.

"Defenseless little thing you are." He cooed, causing me to whimper again.

"Well maybe next time you shouldn't run away to that mate of yours, now, should you?" He asked me, in a mocking voice.

I nodded only to appease him.

Laughing, he admired my tied-up body beneath him, stroking himself with lube, and lining himself up at my entrance. I felt disgusting, feeling him on top of me. He was so close, his body heat being the only source of warmth in the room. He started pushing himself inside me, not taking any time to stretch me out and just relying on the lube for his own comfort, causing another whimper of pain to escape my lips.

"This is your punishment." He growled into my ear, thrusting the last of his length inside me.

I cried out, pulling at my restraints. I could feel him, inside, like he was ripping me open. I tried to struggle, but the binds on my body wouldn't budge. I felt sick.

His moans filled the room as tears of hate and sadness rolled down my cheeks. My backside hurt as he stretched me open, and I felt so dirty and used. Filth. Trash.

How could I let him do this to me? He took away my innocence, now I can't give that to Micah, my mate.

That thought alone made me cry harder.

"Fuck!" he moaned out and I winced as tears rolled out of my eyes, he kept slamming in and out of me mercilessly. I could hardly take the pain of it, my body tense and rocking back and forth from his motions.

I screamed when I felt him grab my member.

"S-stop. STOP!" I yelled, fighting harder against my restraints.

He smirked as the sweat on his face started to drip.

He leaned in close to me and kissed me on the lips, it was such a gross feeling. I felt my stomach churn and puke rise to my mouth. I gagged on it before swallowing it down.

"Not until you cum for me too." His voice was tired and rough, making me shiver in pain.

"I can't!" I cried, my body still rocking painfully with each of his thrusts.

"You will or we will stay here all night." His voice rose in volume and anger. I whimpered.

I wasn't even hard; I was disgusted and ashamed. How could I get out of this? He had to know I couldn't get it up for him, not like this, not ever. I sat limp against him.

"You. Will. Cum. For. Me. Mut. Do you understand?"

I nodded, as another flow of tears left my eyes.

I don't even know how to begin.

I blinked my eyes open as the realization hit me...

... I could think of Micah.

The thought twisted my stomach even further. This man was ruining everything for me. I felt disgusting. I don't think I'll ever be able to do this again in my life.

Look what he's done to me...

"If you don't, I'll kill you and your precious mate." He spat out, kissing me roughly again.

I closed my eyes again and forced myself to think of how good it felt when Micah had his mouth around my member. Dave didn't slow the thrusts of his hips, his grunts and groans still spilling sloppily into the air.

I cried even harder when I felt myself start to twitch to the attention it was getting and the thoughts of Micah I was mixing- no, the thoughts of Micah that I was tainting. I was ruining him.

I felt even dirtier than before, because now, I was enjoying it. I could feel the pain ebb away into pleasure, Micahs face close to mine, delivering gentle kisses to my lips. Tender, loving.

I kept thinking of Micah, twisting the horrid image of this man on top of me, thrusting into me and hurting me, killing my soul, into my wonderful Micah.

I thought of him, imagined him ravishing my body. I forced down the disgusting thoughts of Alpha Dave and imagined the look on Micahs face when he was sucking me off.

I groaned, and I could practically feel Alpha Dave smirk.

"Good Boy." He whispered and started ramming into me even harder.

I forced myself to imagine those words coming out of Micahs mouth.

I whimpered when I felt his hand wrap around me again and start pumping me.

Micah.

Micah.

Micah.

I chanted his name over and over again in my head while forcing my mouth to stay closed.

Trying to ignore the disgust it brought me, I could feel my orgasm building with each stroke, each thrust. I tried to contain my moan, as my orgasm bucked my hips into Daves. Truthfully, I couldn't have been happier, now he would stop. I did what he said, I came. He had to stop now.

I felt so dirty and disgusting, tainting Micahs name in the way I did.

"Good boy." His voice rang out and I opened my eyes to look at him, already knowing the sinister smile that would be on his face. When his face shifted in pleasure, I closed my eyes again, still feeling my body rock back and forth with his thrust.

I bit back my whimper, when would this end? I thought he would stop when I did what he said.

As soon as I thought that, I felt his release inside me and shivered in disgust, holding back the vomit that had risen to my throat. Feeling how hot it was inside, and his cum filled me up, rose horror in my throat.

"Y-you didn't wear a condom?"

He pulled himself out of me, but I kept my eyes closed, an unfamiliar feeling rising in my stomach, how could he not have worn a condom? No, no, no.

He laughed, "Of course I didn't, why would I? I had something to prove." He paused, placing his lips right on my ear, "You are Mine." He let loose my restraints, but I had no energy to move, my whole body was sore, and my brain felt fuzzy.

I was unclean.

Pressing a firm kiss to my cheek he said,

"I'll be back in the morning."

And left.

As soon as I heard the door close, I threw myself off the bed and raced for the shower, throwing up stomach acid on the way. I nearly tripped at the pain moving caused, trying to pull my body, begging it to cooperate.

Reaching up, I turned the water on, not waiting for it to warm up and scrubbing my pathetic body raw, anything to get this taint off of me, this filth. I could still feel his warm load leaking out of me. I shivered in disgust, sobs wracking my body as I laid under the water on the tiles of the floor.

He used you.

He raped you.

Micah will never want you.

***

My poor Blake :(

I'm not even gonna ask for a vote bc after that..... damn my poor baby.

This Chapters Question: How do you think Micah will react to what happened? Will Blake even tell Micah what happened?

~Ms.Witch

Revised- September 21st, 2023

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

71.1K 1.4K 31
WARNING MATURE CONTENT: MENTION OF GRAPHIC CONTENT ABUSE, MURDER, THE USE OF DRUGS WITH MATURE LANGUAGE AND MATURE SCENES. VIEWERS DISCRETION...
9.8M 213K 37
BEING REWRITTEN AND EDITED 🧡 RATED #1 in #Wolfpack, #Kinky, #Submissive, #adultfiction, #softbdsm, #bdsmcommunity, #alpha and #Eroticromance!!!! Upd...
6.8M 219K 64
MATURE BOOK! MEANING MATURE THEMES, TOPICS SUCH AS SA, S*ICIDE, ETC... If ur definition of mature was just smut this book doesn't have it-BUT BEFORE...
836 72 10
**WARNING** ~contains explicit content that may not be acceptable to all viewers. discretion advised~ Callin got on top of Blake, using his legs to...